Friends of Victoria and Daniel

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
Victoria the Bridesmaid

from expressen .se

June 7, 2003: One of Victorias best friends got married June 7, 2003

www.expressen.se

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 900
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,196
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 854
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,169
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 784
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 811
Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria as bridesmaid! That´s the first time, am I right? Thank you Josefine for posting such great pictures!!

More pictures from the wedding from www.ibl.se

Attachments

• mar1.jpg
    mar1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 687
  • mar2.jpg
    mar2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 754
  • mar3.jpg
    mar3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 676
  • mar4.jpg
    mar4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 755
  • mar5.jpg
    mar5.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 746
  • mar6.jpg
    mar6.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 685
  • mar7.jpg
    mar7.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 751
  • mar8.jpg
    mar8.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 717
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the bridesmaids dresses - the colour and style - it was all great. So much thought is given to the factt hat Victoria is a princess and a future queen that it's often forgotten she is a friend also. How nice to see her in a "normal" role.

you're absolutely right, Alexandria! How nice that she does this, that's really cool!

She looks so normal and so happy, I'm sure that the bride will never forget this! :)

If you´re already so enthusiastic when she´s bridesmaid, what will be on her wedding day ;) ?! But I´ve to agree, she looks great. Especially I like her eye make up. She has thoose huge Audrey Hepburn-eyes and fine arched eyebrowes. When she emphasises that with make-up, it just looks fantastic!
What do you think, when will Victoria marry?! My personal guess is that she´s then not younger than 30, but not older than 33.

I think she will marry between the ages of 29-33.

Victoria attending Weddings (not as Bridesmaid)

Crownprincess Victoria and boyfriend Daniel Westling - 20030809

colourpress.com

Linkoeping, Sweden - Andrea Brodin (26) and Niclas Engsaell (27) were married at Gammalkil church in Linkoeping today. Among 150 guest invited were the swedish crownprincess, her sister - the princess - and her brother - the prince - with their boyfriends and girlfriend. Andrea Brodin and the swedish crownprincess have been friends from their childhood, and even their parents have been friends for decades. Photo: colourpress.com

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,837
It´s claimed that Victoria´s good friend Lina (Carolina) Tham will marry Tom Davidson (brother of Josefine Davidson-> girlfriend of DanielI) in June. And as this information is from Aftonbladet I´m quite sure, that they (journalist(s), who work at Aftonbladet alias Daniel Nyhlen) will make sure to be there...at least I hope so :innocent:

Soon all of their friends will be married, and in due time have familys of their own! This summer (as Lena said) it's time for Lina Tham and Tom Davidson to tie the knot, and also for Daniel's friends Martin Björck and Tina Nordlund! Hoping for some pictures... :p

Quote from this week's Svensk Damtidning, take it as you like:

"The wedding hysteria has been huge the last few weeks. But at the Crown Princely wedding in Copenhagen, our own Crown Princess seemed very thoughtful and taken up by seriousness, despite the festivities.
- She realises the seriousness and what will wait the day she herself will be the bride, says Svensk Damtidning’s sources unanimously.

One after one, Victoria’s royal Crown Princely colleagues have gone to the priest. After her second cousin Fredrik’s “yes” to Mary, only Felipe was left, and he married his Letizia this past weekend.

It is almost exactly two years since Victoria started her relationship with Daniel Westling, 30. Since then, their relationship has become stronger and stronger, and lately it has seemed like they have decided to show themselves even more openly together. They have gone to the cinema, sports games and shown that they belong together for real. And Daniel who earlier seems so shy, for the first time kissed his princess on the cheek openly in public, in full daylight. At home in Ockelbo, in safety and comfort.
- But a royal wedding and a royal life will be led on strange grounds for Daniel, says one of our sources.

The grand Danish wedding became a proof to this. When a guest after the church ceremony, without thinking, tapped Victoria on the shoulder and said: “Next time it’s you!”, she did not look happy and anxious, but rather dejected.
- We saw how unpleasant Victoria thought it was, and how both she and Silvia froze.

Of course there is reason for some worries, but we don’t know for sure if mother or daughter feels it. A royal life puts hard demands on an ordinary kid.”

Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jun 1st, 2004 - 12:44 am
Soon all of their friends will be married, and in due time have familys of their own! This summer (as Lena said) it's time for Lina Tham and Tom Davidson to tie the knot, and also for Daniel's friends Martin Björck and Tina Nordlund! Hoping for some pictures... :p

"The wedding hysteria has been huge the last few weeks. But at the Crown Princely wedding in Copenhagen, our own Crown Princess seemed very thoughtful and taken up by seriousness, despite the festivities.
- She realises the seriousness and what will wait the day she herself will be the bride, says Svensk Damtidning’s sources unanimously.

One after one, Victoria’s royal Crown Princely colleagues have gone to the priest. After her second cousin Fredrik’s “yes” to Mary, only Felipe was left, and he married his Letizia this past weekend.

It is almost exactly two years since Victoria started her relationship with Daniel Westling, 30. Since then, their relationship has become stronger and stronger, and lately it has seemed like they have decided to show themselves even more openly together. They have gone to the cinema, sports games and shown that they belong together for real. And Daniel who earlier seems so shy, for the first time kissed his princess on the cheek openly in public, in full daylight. At home in Ockelbo, in safety and comfort.
- But a royal wedding and a royal life will be led on strange grounds for Daniel, says one of our sources.

The grand Danish wedding became a proof to this. When a guest after the church ceremony, without thinking, tapped Victoria on the shoulder and said: “Next time it’s you!”, she did not look happy and anxious, but rather dejected.
- We saw how unpleasant Victoria thought it was, and how both she and Silvia froze.

Of course there is reason for some worries, but we don’t know for sure if mother or daughter feels it. A royal life puts hard demands on an ordinary kid.”
Thank you so much for translating this Svensk Damtidning-article. It´s a pity that they don´t reveal the "guest", who tapped Victoria on the shoulder (BTW here I know a little "joke"...maybe it´s also an anecdote, I don´t know: "Earlier I really hated to go to family-weddings. All the aunties and uncles used to pat or thump me in the side, with a big grin on their faces and said "Next time it´s you"...they didn´t stop until I did the same...at family-funerals ;) ), but probably a lot of persons did it...I mean she´s the last one!

and also for Daniel's friends Martin Björck and Tina Nordlund!
BTW...Soccer-player Tina Nordlund is a friend of Daniel?!

If she is, then bravo to him. Martin looks like a "Daniel" friend though. Can not explain it right now. Anyway, Tina is a great person and player. Would love to see her playing for the national team again. But there are more important things in life.

Martin Björk (swedish TV host) and Daniel are close friends. And thats how Tina, Martins girlfriend, knows Victoria.

Haha, I agree Dennis. Daniel and Martin "looks like they´re friends" :p

He´s a TV host? Okay. Did not know that. Thanks for the info.

Hm, I´ve now checked the pictures of Martin Björk. And IMO he looks like a sporty swedish guy in Jeans, who seems to have a close relationship to his girlfriend. When this makes him to a friend of Daniel-ok ;)

He´s a TV host? Okay. Did not know that. Thanks for the info
He has his own show, Fråga Olle (Ask Olle) about sex and love. Very good and informative :p
Its usually very funny and "light" (can´t remeber the word "lättsamt" in swedish)

Originally posted by Yennie@Jun 1st, 2004 - 10:54 am
He´s a TV host? Okay. Did not know that. Thanks for the info
He has his own show, Fråga Olle (Ask Olle) about sex and love. Very good and informative :p
Its usually very funny and "light" (can´t remeber the word "lättsamt" in swedish)
Maybe then Martin should take advantage of his special connections and should invite Daniel and Victoria :p

YES! That would be interesting...the future queen and her boyfriend discussin their sex life on national TV...oh yes. But like that´ll ever happend :rolleyes:

btw, new picture of Daniel leaving Mastertraining:
tiny pic

I hope Victoria doens't feel the pressure with all that weddings this year...

wonderful pics Lena! I hadn´t seen them before....t4p

whos sitting beside Victoria? I spy Caroline Svedin and I think the guy far left is Jesper Nilsson, Caroline Kreugers boyfriend....
But who is sitting in the middle? Looks like Daniel Collert but....nooo it can´t be :p

Hm, Daniel Collert...alone without his girlfriend, but sitting next to Victoria and his successor-indeed noooooooo :p
But I´m sure that Victoria, Daniel and Daniel will meet at the wedding of Lina Tham...this could be very interesting ;)

Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:13 pm

I love the look on Daniel´s face there

Daniel seems to get over his shyness...again a kiss on the cheek/chick ;)
Hey, similar images of the Crown prince of Denmark were published before he got engaged to his Tazmanian chick! :rolleyes:
So lets expect a marriage! ;) [/b][/quote]
Yes, it´s seems as if their relationship would be on an other level now...I think it´s more serious for them.

Soccer player Tina Nordlund and tv host Martin Björk are getting a divorce after just four months of marriage. Close friends Daniel Westling and Victoria are chocked.
-No one tought it was gonna end like this, says a source.
Martin Björk and Daniel Westling have been friends for more than 10 years and they, and their girlfriends, have spent alot of time together in the last years.

2ceef9fc.jpg

Fotbollsstjärnan Tina Nordlund och programledaren Martin Björk har begärt skilsmässa – bara fyra månader efter bröllopet. Kronprinsessan Victoria och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling är chockade över vännernas beslut.

Vännernas chockbesked till Victoria
Kronprinsessan Victoria är chockad över programledaren Martin Björks och Tina Nordlunds skilsmässa.
Efter bara fyra månader som äkta par väljer de att gå skilda vägar.
– Victoria och pojkvännen Daniel är nära vänner till paret. Ingen hade trott att det skulle sluta så här, berättar en källa.

Det var i måndags som Kanal 5-programledaren Martin Björk, 32, och före detta fotbollsstjärnan Tina Nordlund, 27, lämnade in en skilsmässoansökan till Stockholms tingsrätt.
Båda har undertecknat och därmed avslutat ett rekordkort äktenskap.

Julibröllop
Det var i juli i år som de lovade varandra evig trohet vid en storslagen bröllopsceremoni i uppländska Gimo.
Deras skilsmässa är en stor överraskning i kändis-Sverige, men även bland deras vänner.
En av Martin Björks bästa kompisar är kronprinsessan Victorias pojkvän Daniel Westling. De har varit vänner i över tio år.

Vägrar berätta orsaken
Kronprinsessan och Tina Nordlund har lärt känna varandra genom Martin Björk och paren har umgåtts flitigt.
– Victoria blev minst sagt förvånad när hon fick höra den trista nyheten, berättar en person i deras omgivning.
Denne fortsätter:
– Hon blev chockad. Det var liksom så oväntat. Victoria har aldrig upplevt att de skulle ha några problem i sitt förhållande.

Daniel stöttar
Daniel Westling är en av dem som nu stöttar Martin Björk och hjälper honom genom separationen.
– Daniel är en av de få som vet varför det tog slut. Martin och Tina har vägrat att berätta för sin omgivning varför de skiljer sig, berättar källan.
Expressen har utan framgång sökt Martin Björk och Tina Nordlund.

Av JOHAN T LINDWALL
www.expressen.se

Last edited:
Larzen said:
Yes, nobel am approaching, Im hoping she is has already gotten herself a NEW grown up, elegant dress. I can just imagine Victoia, "Oh, its december and I dont have a dress!!! Hmmm why dont I just wear that incredible childish green lace dress I wore I Denmark and that made it look like I have no neck. Maybe I should also use the four button tiara, that would be original."

Im also fearing since ETW is no longer in the information department that she now has to much time on her hands, and decides to help Victoria find a dress for Nobel...I dont know who is going to help her find a dress IMO not ETW, not Daniel, not Madeleine and I dont want Victoria to dress like Silvia either....

Hoping she has contacted Lars Wahlin if she wants a swedish dress, and I dont think anyone would scream if she got herself an italian or american dress just ones.
Haha, you imaging Victoria´s thoughts...this is too funny. Well, I don´t know if I would still laugh, when she really would wear the light-green dress :eek: I wonder how Victoria would look in a similar dress, which Letizia wore to the danish wedding. Surely more feminine. You´re right, she´s really dressed too girlie-like...and always those pastel-colours. Don´t understand, why she doesn´t understand, that this is nothing for her. Victoria and me have a similar coloring (the hair and eye colour...and the skin-in summer easily tanned, but in winter rather "pale"). And when I wear pastel or beige (esp. in winter) I really look like an unimpressive mousy, colorless and in a way even sick. And then I feel unwell, when I look in the mirror. So I don´t understand, why Victoria isn´t seeing the same as I do (?)

To Yennie´s article:
I´ve already yesterday read, that they get divorced. Which I don´t understand really. I mean they were 3 years together before the wedding and should know each others faults.
But this isn´t the Martin & Tina-Forum...so I will try to draw an elegant bow to Victoria & Daniel ;) -> I wonder, how this affects Daniel and his wedding-plans. I´m quite sure Daniel was teached that a marriage is something valuably. His parents are more than 30 years together. But I though wonder, if the early divorce of his friend affects his thinking. Maybe he becomes aware, that he never could get out of a marriage with Victoria, if it wouldn´t work (and obviously there are some ppl, who only notice, that they can´t live together AFTER a wedding) that easy.

Yennie said:
Soccer player Tina Nordlund and tv host Martin Björk are getting a divorce after just four months of marriage. Close friends Daniel Westling and Victoria are chocked.
-No one tought it was gonna end like this, says a source.
Martin Björk and Daniel Westling have been friends for more than 10 years and they, and their girlfriends, have spent alot of time together in the last years.

Getting divorced after 4 months? Was that a joke? I do not think that it is even worth to get married for such a short time. You should try to go on. You just have changed everything to live together and now you can rollback it all.
Lets hope that Vicky never will have such a "joke" marriage. This remembers me somehow to britney spears :D

Lena said:
To Yennie´s article:
I´ve already yesterday read, that they get divorced. Which I don´t understand really. I mean they were 3 years together before the wedding and should know each others faults.
.. seems to be a common phenomena (short marriages) with those who have lived together a long time. Not much info as to why, but the little I've come across, its the "formality" of it all and expected formality, whereas before it was all loosy-goosy.

Victoria and DW attends a wedding

According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.

Back
Top Bottom