Friends of Victoria and Daniel

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice dress, she looks very pretty, i was wondering if everything was fine between them, this is a hint that things are going fine.

Daniel looks like a really nice man and I wish Victoria and him all the best for the future. Just because he is a commoner and maybe not as achieved as other commoners it does not mean he could not do the Prince Consort job.

They look lovely together. :)

finally! We´ve been waiting so long for photos like this :)

Thank´s for posting the pictures, both Victoria and Daniel looked good. Let´s hope that this was the last "rehersal" for them and that the next wedding they will participate in will be their own. But we have hoped for that for a long time now so let´s not take anything for granted... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yes but...

Has anyone noticed she is wearing those shoes again! :D :D :D

But Crown Princess Victoria did look nice. Where was the wedding held?

I love the dress Victoria wore to the wedding! Wow! :D Its a great colour and its very flattering on her, she looks fantastic :)

Talk about a surprise guest at a wedding. I hope it didn't give the mother of the bride a heart attack.
I do like Victoria's dress- its very nice for a summer wedding. Thanks for posting the pictures

Larzen said:
Finally, and I mean FINALLY, after god knows how many months, there are pictures of Daniel and Victoria together, they attended the wedding of one of Daniels oldest friends Niklas Ek to Anna Kjellander in Finspång. Daniel drove the couple and their son to church and he was the best man of Niklas, Victorias attendance was kept a strict secret and the brided did not even tell her mum until the very last moment

Pictures from expressen http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=639552
and Aftonbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,861119,00.html

Yennie said:
two more photos from the wedding... by Stella/ Kändis
http://tv4.se/kandis/478779.html
this article by Nyhlen (ofcourse) is (AGAIN) quite bitchy towards Victoria and Daniel
It is called Victoria says NO to Daniel
summary:
They have returned to Stockhom after some nice weeks of vacation on Solliden but they have Love-trouble, the problem is that Victoria dont want to bee seen with her bf in public, Victoria dont want pictures of them together as she thinks it will be too much focus on their relationship then. The couple has tried to keep their love private for years but the eternal sneeking in and out of houses, using different cars etc, has put a strain on the relationship Nyhlens sources says that Victoria dont want her private life in focus like this, nor does Daniel give any impression of him wanting to be a public person, and if it is something that might ruin their relationship this is it.
Obiously Nyhlen missed the picture where Daniel helps Victoria with her Necklace but it is strange how little the couple is seen together, Daniel is in his 30s and it must be weired at that age to behave like 13 year olds hiding their flavour of the week for their mothers.

Two more pictures of Victoria, such a pretty dress but why does she think those white shoes and purse goes with every outfit, you would think they would be worn out soon but maybe she really wants to be sure she wont get blisters on her weddingday:eek: but as we see in pic two it could be worse:rolleyes: Acessories never were her strongest card.
Alloverpress pictures

Attachments

• scan0010rr3.jpg
    scan0010rr3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 341
  • scan0010.JPG
    scan0010.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 337
perhaps she thinks the same as me: Get out of theese shoes when the party is over.

some more photos from the wedding :)

Crown Princess Victoria at a friend's wedding

REJMYRE 2006-07-22. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and her boyfriend Daniel Westling were among the guests when Niklas Ek - Daniel's best friend - married Anna Kjellander in Rejmyre Church.
Photo: Per Wikström, COPYRIGHT STELLA PICTURES (Brunopress)

Attachments

• ste_crown_prince_713997.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713997.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 336
  • ste_crown_prince_713932.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713932.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 310
  • ste_crown_prince_713922.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713922.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 312
  • ste_crown_prince_713921.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713921.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 390
  • ste_crown_prince_713901.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713901.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 317
  • ste_crown_prince_713836.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713836.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 303
  • ste_crown_prince_713803.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713803.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 356
  • ste_crown_prince_713786.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713786.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 431
  • ste_crown_prince_713741.jpg
    ste_crown_prince_713741.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 481
Wedding!

All of these weddings they keep attending but their own! :D

I must say Crown Princess Victorua looked absolutely stunningly beautiful and I love her dress and coat. 10 out of 10. :) :clap:

Gita said:
All of these weddings they keep attending but their own! :D

:lol: :rolleyes: Yes...isn´t there a saying "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride"?---> here it would be "Always guest of the bride, never a bride" ;) :sad:

I remember, that the choice of Daniel´s black framed glasses was met with a lot of skepticism here.
But I must say his new choice is of a new dimension :ohmy: Has he borrowed them from his grandma :rolleyes: :wacko:

Prefer the glasses Daniel is wearing now compared to the other black framed glasses.

Stella

Lena said:
:lol: :rolleyes: Yes...isn´t there a saying "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride"?---> here it would be "Always guest of the bride, never a bride" ;) :sad:

I remember, that the choice of Daniel´s black framed glasses was met with a lot of skepticism here.
But I must say his new choice is of a new dimension :ohmy: Has he borrowed them from his grandma :rolleyes: :wacko:

Hmm which new glasses do you mean?

On the 6th of January a boy was born to very good friends of Crown princess Victoria - Jacob and Nicole de Geer (Kreuger).

^ Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. I think she's been a bridesmaid three times if my memory serves correct.

She'll have to get married at least in the next 5 years, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I like her bridesmaids dress.I also like how she did her hair.

Back
Top Bottom