The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

I´ve found 2 pictures of Daniel and Victoria at the Britney-concert in a magazine. They weren´t published on the net so far, that´s why I´ve scanned them (quality isn´t that good)

I love the look on Daniel´s face there

Daniel seems to get over his shyness...again a kiss on the cheek/chick

Old 06-04-2004, 12:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

wonderful pics Lena! I hadn´t seen them before....t4p

whos sitting beside Victoria? I spy Caroline Svedin and I think the guy far left is Jesper Nilsson, Caroline Kreugers boyfriend....
But who is sitting in the middle? Looks like Daniel Collert but....nooo it can´t be :P

Old 06-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Hm, Daniel Collert...alone without his girlfriend, but sitting next to Victoria and his successor-indeed noooooooo :P
But I´m sure that Victoria, Daniel and Daniel will meet at the wedding of Lina Tham...this could be very interesting
Old 06-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Hey, similar images of the Crown prince of Denmark were published before he got engaged to his Tazmanian chick!
So lets expect a marriage!
Old 06-04-2004, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by mixer2002de+Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ Jun 4th, 2004 - 5:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 12:13 pm

I love the look on Daniel´s face there

Daniel seems to get over his shyness...again a kiss on the cheek/chick
Hey, similar images of the Crown prince of Denmark were published before he got engaged to his Tazmanian chick&#33;
So lets expect a marriage&#33; [/b][/quote]
Yes, it´s seems as if their relationship would be on an other level now...I think it´s more serious for them.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Soccer player Tina Nordlund and tv host Martin Björk are getting a divorce after just four months of marriage. Close friends Daniel Westling and Victoria are chocked.
-No one tought it was gonna end like this, says a source.
Martin Björk and Daniel Westling have been friends for more than 10 years and they, and their girlfriends, have spent alot of time together in the last years.

Fotbollsstjärnan Tina Nordlund och programledaren Martin Björk har begärt skilsmässa – bara fyra månader efter bröllopet. Kronprinsessan Victoria och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling är chockade över vännernas beslut.

Vännernas chockbesked till Victoria
Kronprinsessan Victoria är chockad över programledaren Martin Björks och Tina Nordlunds skilsmässa.
Efter bara fyra månader som äkta par väljer de att gå skilda vägar.
– Victoria och pojkvännen Daniel är nära vänner till paret. Ingen hade trott att det skulle sluta så här, berättar en källa.

Det var i måndags som Kanal 5-programledaren Martin Björk, 32, och före detta fotbollsstjärnan Tina Nordlund, 27, lämnade in en skilsmässoansökan till Stockholms tingsrätt.
Båda har undertecknat och därmed avslutat ett rekordkort äktenskap.

Julibröllop
Det var i juli i år som de lovade varandra evig trohet vid en storslagen bröllopsceremoni i uppländska Gimo.
Deras skilsmässa är en stor överraskning i kändis-Sverige, men även bland deras vänner.
En av Martin Björks bästa kompisar är kronprinsessan Victorias pojkvän Daniel Westling. De har varit vänner i över tio år.

Vägrar berätta orsaken
Kronprinsessan och Tina Nordlund har lärt känna varandra genom Martin Björk och paren har umgåtts flitigt.
– Victoria blev minst sagt förvånad när hon fick höra den trista nyheten, berättar en person i deras omgivning.
Denne fortsätter:
– Hon blev chockad. Det var liksom så oväntat. Victoria har aldrig upplevt att de skulle ha några problem i sitt förhållande.

Daniel stöttar
Daniel Westling är en av dem som nu stöttar Martin Björk och hjälper honom genom separationen.
– Daniel är en av de få som vet varför det tog slut. Martin och Tina har vägrat att berätta för sin omgivning varför de skiljer sig, berättar källan.
Expressen har utan framgång sökt Martin Björk och Tina Nordlund.

Av JOHAN T LINDWALL
www.expressen.se
Old 11-12-2004, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Yes, nobel am approaching, Im hoping she is has already gotten herself a NEW grown up, elegant dress. I can just imagine Victoia, "Oh, its december and I dont have a dress!!! Hmmm why dont I just wear that incredible childish green lace dress I wore I Denmark and that made it look like I have no neck. Maybe I should also use the four button tiara, that would be original."

Im also fearing since ETW is no longer in the information department that she now has to much time on her hands, and decides to help Victoria find a dress for Nobel...I dont know who is going to help her find a dress IMO not ETW, not Daniel, not Madeleine and I dont want Victoria to dress like Silvia either....

Hoping she has contacted Lars Wahlin if she wants a swedish dress, and I dont think anyone would scream if she got herself an italian or american dress just ones.
Haha, you imaging Victoria´s thoughts...this is too funny. Well, I don´t know if I would still laugh, when she really would wear the light-green dress I wonder how Victoria would look in a similar dress, which Letizia wore to the danish wedding. Surely more feminine. You´re right, she´s really dressed too girlie-like...and always those pastel-colours. Don´t understand, why she doesn´t understand, that this is nothing for her. Victoria and me have a similar coloring (the hair and eye colour...and the skin-in summer easily tanned, but in winter rather "pale"). And when I wear pastel or beige (esp. in winter) I really look like an unimpressive mousy, colorless and in a way even sick. And then I feel unwell, when I look in the mirror. So I don´t understand, why Victoria isn´t seeing the same as I do (?)

To Yennie´s article:
I´ve already yesterday read, that they get divorced. Which I don´t understand really. I mean they were 3 years together before the wedding and should know each others faults.
But this isn´t the Martin & Tina-Forum...so I will try to draw an elegant bow to Victoria & Daniel -> I wonder, how this affects Daniel and his wedding-plans. I´m quite sure Daniel was teached that a marriage is something valuably. His parents are more than 30 years together. But I though wonder, if the early divorce of his friend affects his thinking. Maybe he becomes aware, that he never could get out of a marriage with Victoria, if it wouldn´t work (and obviously there are some ppl, who only notice, that they can´t live together AFTER a wedding) that easy.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Soccer player Tina Nordlund and tv host Martin Björk are getting a divorce after just four months of marriage. Close friends Daniel Westling and Victoria are chocked.
-No one tought it was gonna end like this, says a source.
Martin Björk and Daniel Westling have been friends for more than 10 years and they, and their girlfriends, have spent alot of time together in the last years.
Getting divorced after 4 months? Was that a joke? I do not think that it is even worth to get married for such a short time. You should try to go on. You just have changed everything to live together and now you can rollback it all.
Lets hope that Vicky never will have such a "joke" marriage. This remembers me somehow to britney spears
Old 11-13-2004, 12:45 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
To Yennie´s article:
I´ve already yesterday read, that they get divorced. Which I don´t understand really. I mean they were 3 years together before the wedding and should know each others faults.
.. seems to be a common phenomena (short marriages) with those who have lived together a long time. Not much info as to why, but the little I've come across, its the "formality" of it all and expected formality, whereas before it was all loosy-goosy.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:56 AM
Commoner

Victoria and DW attends a wedding

According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tog
According to Stureplan http://www.stureplan.se/site/article.php?id=835 the crownprincess and her boyfriend attended the wedding between Jon Spendrup and Cecilia at Brevik church last weekend. Several close friends of the crownprincess was there. So was Daniel Collert and Josefin Davidsson.
Thank you for this information, tog. And welcome on the board!
I wonder, why the press hasn´t taken the chance to make pictures
It seems Stureplan.se is finally taking to Daniel Westling (och hennes stiliga pjokvän Daniel Westling, som överraskade för övrigt med ett par riktigt coola rödtonade solglasögon =...and her stylish boyfriend Daniel Westling, who surprised with a real cool pair of red toned sunglasses)
BTW is this the same Jon Spendrup, who married in 1999 a certain Camilla. Victoria attended the wedding together with Daniel Collert in NYC.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victorias friends arrested last night

During a party after the competition The bays (Skärgården) quickest boat a know finance man and friend of Victoria got in a fight with other party guests. Earlier that day the friends of the SRF competed with multi millionairs about who had the fastest boat. Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. A cousin of Victoria (Who??) and the Kings best friend Aje Philipson was present. Some also claim that mrs Tiger Woods, Elin Nordengren was onboard. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody. The coastguard boarded the ship and 2 of Victorias friends and a famous finance man was arrested. One of the arrested had changed clothes and tried to hide himself onboard the boat but was recognized by the victim. The 3 claim their innocense but acted calmly during the arrest

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart.hbs?artid=283444
who has gotten their story from aftonbladet.

foto VG/Aftonbladet

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Courtier

Well as long as no member of the SRF gets arrested because of a party fight. Nobody knows if thes ppl are their friends for real. It surley happens that they are at the same parties but i would not conclude that they are friends.
Old 07-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
Victorias friends arrested last night
Tha party continued at a ship where 250 guests partied with champagne and booze. During the night there was a fight next to the toilets and one was beaten bloody.

As much as I like the SRF some of their friends are qustionable IMHO. All you hear about is money, partys, champagne, fast cars and boats 2.and 3. wifes that gets younger and younger.

I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.
I really hope Carl Philip would marry Emma, she seems like a down to earth girl and you rarely hear anything about their circle of friends, or maybe the press is more interested in Victoria and Madeleine and find Carl Philip and Emma boring.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they find them boring but CP, by all accounts, is a shy young man too and I think they would prefer to be considered boring. Also this is connected with the idea of "friends" too. Victoria and Madeleine are more well-covered so their "friends" will be more covered but like Mixer said, it´s probably mostly a matter of same circles which is ridiculous because after all, we are talking about a country of just over 9 million people. CP has said that he is somewhat glad that the attention is not on him but also he feels pity(sorry) for his sisters because all of the attention. A protective brother. O, all of that champagne and booze and a fight too. It was bound to happen. Inhibitions fade away and one word or reaction is sometimes all that it takes for a fight to start.
Old 08-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Courtier

Smile Wedding

Here is an article about the wedding Crown Princess Victoria attended last weekend.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...swedishroyals/
Old 08-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Heir Apparent

At least Victoria and Daniel have attended at least 6 weddings together in the meanwhile. Yesterday an other one. Victoria´s good old buddy Anders Högberg (they were in one class in the Enskilda gymnasiet->high school and Anders cared for her, when Victoria broke up with D. Collert) married Sofia Schörling, the daughter of a billionaire (interestingly Victoria´s friends all marry millionaires, while she won´t) in the St. Nicolai church in Nyköping.
According to eyewitnesses Victoria and Daniel looked very much in love and he kissed her on the cheeks several times.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyhete...685168,00.html
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=420127

According to Aftonbladet we get to see more pics in the next issue of Svensk Damtidning ( I wonder, why they mention that)

IMO Victoria looks very mature in the pics.
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Heir Apparent

One more pic from Södermanlands Nyheter (thanks to Ritva for publishing the link on her page)
http://www.sn.se/parser.php?sect1=10...2=354&id=86245
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ny4.jpg
Views:	812
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	180102  
Old 08-14-2005, 08:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Thanks for posting the photos and the article, Lena. I must say, Victoria looks the best I've seen her all year. Her hair looks so pretty (and she even parts it the same way I do ). I can't say one thing that is wrong with her outfit (not that I spend my time looking for them). This is a cute photo: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=180102 It looks like Daniel is helping her (I don't know what with, but it looks sweet - or maybe he's touching her backside, tsk tsk tsk) To be honest and no offence, I do not like the bride's dress at all! It just looks strange.
Hm, now as you say it It really looks as if he would touch the Royal backside...or if he´s pushing her forward "honey, we are late" Well, we will never know, what his hand really did
I agree, that Victoria looked fantastic. What one can´t say about Daniel. 2 years ago at the wedding of Andrea and Niklas he looked much better...
Old 08-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

PS: the dress of the bride is really not the best (I´ve seen). With this underskirt it looks more like a dress for debutants in the 80ties than a wedding gown.
Sometimes I tend to think "the richer the bride, the uglier the dress" (then again the dress of Anna von Bayern was really nice...and she probably isn´t as poor as a church mouse...)

Tags
bridesmaid, daniel westling, friends, wedding