Fitness and Victoria

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yennie said:
Just look at her upper arms (I´m very jelaous :) )

I know! I wish my body was as tonned as Victoria's. :cool:
But then my bf does not own a gym...so what can I expect.... ;)

melissajames said:
I know! I wish my body was as tonned as Victoria's. :cool:
But then my bf does not own a gym...so what can I expect.... ;)

seriously. if your whole 4 year relationship with a guy is based around exercise, you'll get really toned and (hopefully) love every minute of it. i'm surprised victoria isnt more buff than she is.

mixer2002de said:
imho she just looks unhealthy!

well, those glasses could certainly be seen as evidence of mental unhealthiness but i dont think she looks physically unhealthy. quite the opposite...

Thin face, thin arms and thin body.... Does she have got problems in her relationship with DW?
Btw. Whats the reason for an article which claim that she is in good shape and all healthy?

Last edited:
mixer2002de said:
Thin face, thin arms and thin body.... Does she have got problems in her relationship with DW?
Btw. Whats the reason for an article which claim that she is in good shape and all healthy?

Well, that´s our look-obsessed world. And I think they also love to write these articles, because there´s this obvious link to her love. That´s some kind of subtle message "Oh look, what love has done to her...love can do everything for you" ;)

I think, she´s ok. But I also think to have things finally so much under control (which obviously also means to look thin, and not too skinny or too chubby) means a lot for her and is still an side effect or "holdover" of her eating disorder. Lena Freud has spoken ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom