Fanart, Wallpapers and Magazine Covers of Victoria, Daniel and Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ms Griffin said:
Princess Robijn and mims111, your fanarts really look fantastic. :clap:But I have 2 questions: Princess did you find a picture without watermark for the one on the right side, from Melbourne? :ohmy: Because I only found some with watermarks in the Australia thread. And mims do you remember where the picture from the upper right corner is from? Is it from the 750 years celebration of Stockholm?

Thanks in advance.

@cloclo: The picture is also in Victoria's gala dresses thread.

There was a watermark on the left side, i believe on the buttom of the picture.. I just went around it :) I would post it but I don't know the original source :)

Princess Robijn said:
There was a watermark on the left side, i believe on the buttom of the picture.. I just went around it :)
Smart. ;) :lol:

But thanks anyway.

mistake :$ it was at the right... (but is doesn't really matter)

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone could make a wallpaper for me? I would like it to have a quotation of "A Little Princess" on it and I do not know how to make it myself. Can anyone help?

IN what ever colour Princess Victoria is always great very elegant she is lovely

Thank you for sharing with us the magazine covers Principessa. Madeleine looks wonderful. It seems her whole dress and self sparkle. Her smile and eyes shine. May both their weddings give to them a life merry and filled with harmoniousness like music does with its fervor. Good luck to the Princesses. :onering: :heartflower:

SDT did a terrible job.
CP Victoria looks as if a seven-year-old tried photoshopping for the first time, and they chose a dress for Princess Madeleine which might belong to a 'Sex and the City' audition, but certainly not to a royal wedding.
IMHO, fake composites never make nice covers.

I loved the white and the black photo of princess victoria and her fiancee walking on the bridge it was very romantic

She's often on the cover of 'S' magazine and there some others as well including a wedding special from Svensk damtidning.

On the cover again of Svensk Damtidning
Digital preview here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom