Engagement of Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling: February 24, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my god I can't believe it!!!!! it's such a great news!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! congratulations to the happy couple!!!

Congratulations to them! I can't wait for the wedding.... it will surely be spectacular.

Congratulations! Ah, a Royal Wedding again... I can hardly wait! She'll make such a beautiful bride!

Congratulations to them! I can't wait for the wedding.... it will surely be spectacular.

Happy happy day for all (?) Swedes today AND for the crown princess and her Daniel! Congratulations!!!!!

My congratulations to the couple!!!

congratulations to the happy couple!! That's great !!

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel. Also to their families and all the proud swedes of course! You got yourself a amazing new royal couple!!

YES Finally and engagement has been announced. Wedding summer 2010? Why so long? I wish the couple all the best & looking forward to the interview later today

Congratulations to the happy couple and to all in Sweden! :clap:

I'm simply dying to see what is happening live but I can't find any place where I could view live stream.

Congratulations, I´m very happy for Princess Victoria!

There will be a press meeting with the couple around 16:00! :flowers:

Edit:
Sorry idn't see this was already mentioned. :D
Sorry. This is just great news!!

Wow! congratulations to the couple.....this is a bit of a surprise but hey i'm all smiles....This is a lovely couple n it'll be nice to see them exchanging vows(finally), also....I can't wait to see victoria in her wedding gown. Will there be a formal engagement ceremony or photop for the press or its just this announcement??

16.00 we will see the couple with interview
Great news . . . . . Finally!!!!! But I will have to catch up on the interview later this morning. Good night to all you happy revellers and congratulations to Victoria and Daniel.
:wub: :news: :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow. Out of the blue because I didnt expect this at all but many congratulations to them!

Isn't it at 17 o'clock? I don't want to miss it :)
That are very good news!

what does the press in different countries say, poor germn magazines i do not think they got this right..

How wonderful! CP Victoria is such an incredible role model for women and holds herself with a tremendous amount of dignity. Daniel is very, very lucky :ROFLMAO:

Still no official press release???

It's such a good news! they surprised everybody with that annoucement!! but what a lovely surprise!

I'm so excited about this!!

:flowers::flowers::flowers:Oh my goodness! This is fantastic news! I am so pleased for them both and also for TRF members who have all been waiting for so long!!!!!

Last edited:
I had to stay up for this news. I'm happy for Daniel and Victoria. They have always seemed like a great couple and it gives me great pleasure to see this day. Here's to the future King and Queen. Good tidings. :xmasbell: :fireworks:

According to the largest newspaper here, Daniel will become Prince Daniel, Duke of Västergötland. :)

Edit: I don't know about the HRHs since the paper didn't say. Wow! I answered a question before it was asked!

Is it already known how Daniel will be styled? HRH the Prince Consort, HRH the Duke of Vastergotland? Something else?
Edit: thanks for the answer, Catharina!

Back
Top Bottom