Daniel's Future: Discussion (his role, title, orders, pressure etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yennie

Heir Presumptive
City
Skåne
Country
Sweden
I think he´s a really nice guy´and Victoria seems very happy with him..
But I wonder if he will be able to handle living in the spotlight... I meen, Victoria is used to it but for a "normal" guy it must be very strange and uncomfortable.

Victoria & Daniel; Public Pressure

Is Victoria used to living in the spotlight? I doubt it.

I wonder what concessions she got from two events of her's in the past?
1.) she had anoxeria - was that a media thing that caused that?
2.) She was absent from Sweden for a few years a couple of years back? I read that as a privacy move.

In one way, Victoria has the whole organ of state to shield her. Poor D is all on his own, until he pops the question.

All this media glare would naturally not be an issue if all the readers of (for instance this) MB's would have NO interest what-so-ever in things royal !!!! Makes me wonder if there were royalty hounds before modern times ???

:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we from LTR are guilty that she became anorexic and that she had to move to the USA...and now let´s hide in a deep burrow and/ or pray for forgiveness :p
Seriously I don´t think that it was just the media which caused her eating disorder (although I´ve to admit that headlines like "Why are so fat, Victoria" are more than insulting), there are more reasons than just that.
I think gossip has been an issue in all times...in many epochs the kingdoms/dukedoms were far more little than today...so the exchange of informations/gossip about your monarch worked just through mouth-to-ear-to-mouth-dissemination...I think one reason why people are talking about higher-ranked people is, that it makes the gap between them and themselves less huge...it shows them that they are normal people like them. Another reason could be that gossip distracts from your own "meager reality" ;) ....but yes through internet, through the high editions of tabloids, through modern camera-technique the problem has got new dimensions.
And yes, poor Daniel needs some help...but then it has to be sure, that they marry :wacko:

Is Victoria used to it? I doubt it
ofcourse she is! She has lived with the media attention all her life. I´m not saying she enjoys it or anything but I´m sure she can handle it way better that Daniel, who is new to all this.

btw, cute pictures! Thanks for posting Josefine. And you´re right Lena, Victoria and Daniel looks more "close" than ever before

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 6th, 2003 - 1:41 pm
Seriously I don´t think that it was just the media which caused her eating disorder (although I´ve to admit that headlines like "Why are so fat, Victoria" are more than insulting), there are more reasons than just that.
I don't mean to be opening a hornet's nest, but having watched a good friend suffer through anorexia for the past 10 years and now watching her finally get the treatment she needs, I can tell you with experience that anorexia isn't about physically being fat and overweight and unhappy with your physical appearance. Anorexia is about a control factor - if you can't control other aspects of your life, whether it be family life, work life, emotions, etc. - you "resort" to controlling what you physically consume (food). Of course, there are other psychological issues involved, such as feeling like your life is spinning out of control and other factors.

And I don't doubt that repeatedly having to read newspapers or magazines or watching television shows that call you fat, or seeing pictures of yourselves where the angle isn't right or unfairly adds a shadow to your figure that really isn't there, can definitely cause suffering to your self-esteem, anorexia isn't a problem physically, it's a problem psychologically. Not eating is merely the manifestation or a means of controlling whatever else you may not be able to control.

Yennie  Posted: Oct 6th, 2003 - 5:30 pm

Is Victoria used to it? I doubt it

ofcourse she is! She has lived with the media attention all her life. I´m not saying she enjoys it or anything but I´m sure she can handle it way better that Daniel, who is new to all this.
I dispute your point of view, Yennie .. from the point of view, that if I were to put myself in 'her' (or her brother's) place .... I don't think I would ever enjoy parading through life with the knowledge that some unrequested camera is catching glimpses of me unawares. But then, again, maybe we are 'seeing' her habit from two points of view ?????

Victoria might be "used to" the constant presence of cameras and reporters, but has she been able to accept their incessant presence in her life? I think not. I don't think anyone could ever be immune to that kind of and that much unwanted and unsolicited attention and scrutiny.

I absolutely feel for Daniel who has never known this level of constant scrutiny over every little aspect of your life. I think what Yennie means when she says that Victoria is probably used to it because she's lived with it all her life, to me, simply means that she's had more time to deal with it. She's grown up with cameras following her every move and so part of her growing pains have included adapting to cameras as an undeniable part of her life whether she likes it or not. But here is poor Daniel who has been thrust into the limelight, sink or swim!

But then, again, maybe we are 'seeing' her habit from two points of view ?????

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I dont think she enjoys the media attention, or love it or anything like that.
But she is used to it, like "lived with the mediaattention ell her life and know how it works". She isnt new with all this like Daniel and knows better than Daniel, from expreience, how to handle it.
But I´m sure they both hate it when the paparazzis sneak(sp?) up on them!

Victoria said herself in the Tv 3 "paparazzidocumentary" that "its ok if someone takes a picture, as long as they are asking first".

Victoria & Daniel; Public Pressure

Yennie  Posted: Oct 26th, 2003 - 12:22 pm

The article says that Daniel is sick of the attention and that he is feeling bad and sad about the whole thing. Now he and Victoria have left the country to be able to "get away" for awhile.

Thanks Yennie, for the thumbnail summary.

... I would feel cranky too .... (getting to learn) living in a fishbowl ......

Josefine  Posted: Oct 26th, 2003 - 1:15 pm

Do you think this is the end of their Relationship?

I hope you're not kidding me. imo they're a pair.

Lena  Posted: Oct 26th, 2003 - 1:17 pm

...so maybe they don´t make a relationship-repair-journey, but an engagement-journey and Daniel kneels down at the beach and asks Victoria to become his wife

I am inclined to think that Victoria is a tower of strength. And she knows that a man of the people is (will be) more in tune with the common touch, because if this wasn't so, she'd be running after some educated dude. Strange considering .....

Besides .... its always (been) like that, the women of every species makes the decision who their mate will be. Poor Daniel ......or lucky Daniel .... ?

Yes, it doesn´t seem that easy for Victoria. Additionally she´s also such a nice down to earth person, which makes it probably not easier to find a guy, who doesn´t take advantage of her, and is as down to earth like her, but doesn´t fear the limelight. I guess princess Madeleine´s boyfriends would have less problems to cope with the situation, because she searches for more self-confident persons and which are out of her class. Even though Victoria became more self-confident in recent years and is happier with her role, I still notice indications, that she just wants to live a "normal" life, and it´s the same with Daniel (who lived of course always a normal life).
But there are 3 reigning Queens in Europe, which found prince consorts. Maybe a little bit opinionated husbands (prince Henrik and Philip)...the only thing which IMO didn´t work was-in spite of their deep love- the relationship between Queen Beatrix and prince Claus. He had always problems with his situation. I hope Daniel W. isn´t a second Claus....then it would be better, that they break up!
Talking about a third Daniel...the first which comes to my mind is Daniel Nyhlen, Aftonbladet-reporter ;) ...the problem with the press would disappear and I´ve watched a documentary on Victoria, in which she rebuked Daniel-which stand in a pack of journalists-quite harsh with the words "Daniel, be quiet!"...so she could at least have an obedient husband ;)

The reporter! Just imagine Daniel Westling would have to hear such words/phrases out of the mouth of his girlfriend every day ;) (Then in Daniel´s place I wouldn´t bother about the press, but about my girlfriend)

I´ve found a picture of the reporter. In this picture he looks very nice (honestly there are more pics of him, where he looks slimy...but I took this picture, because I have to "sell" him as prince consort for you ;) )

Daniel III?

Attachments

• Nyhlen.jpeg
    Nyhlen.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 727
LOL. Daniel III, followed by a whole string of Daniels until she arrives at Danny boy XVI to match her father's XVI title. LMAO. Oh that's rich...hahaha, wow, does she really love the name Daniel or is it just a coincidence? I guess we'll know if she has another boyfriend by the name of Daniel. However, I don't want her to break up with Danny II, she really likes him...:(

Originally posted by King Christian@Oct 26th, 2003 - 9:09 pm
moosey60   Posted: Oct 26th, 2003 - 8:36 pm

The article basically says:

Moosey, can you fill me in how you effected the translation
- is there swedish flowing in your veins ?
Ummmm...I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you suggesting that it was a bad translation? Well, I don't think it was too horrible considering it's been 4 years since I've lived in Sweden. I lived in Sweden when I was 8-11...yep, super great. Sweden is a great place to live- especially if you live in Stockholm or another big city with lots of friendly Swedish folk. Super great fun-fun. Nope, I'm not Swedish. I just know how to read and speak Swedish fluently-ish but I am forgetting...I'm gettin' old...:( Wow...

@moosey
I think k. Christian was rather suprised, because he hasn´t thought that you can swedish. But maybe he should answer that. IMO it is a great translation!

According to "namnarkivet" there are currently 76369 Daniel´s who live in Sweden. And of course there are millions of Daniels in the world (Daniel Radcliffe, Danny de vito, Daniel Johns...and of course Jack Daniel´s :p ;) ) Finding a "new" Daniel wouldn´t be that difficult.

An article, published in the german newspaper "Hamburger Abendblatt", which I have translated (well I´ve tried it wink.gif ) ...so far nothing new, but another "style of writing"...

Princess Victoria´s embarrassing love

Indignation in Sweden. Is it allowed, that a successor to the throne makes advertisment for her boyfriend?

of Ingrid Raagaard

Stockholm-When crown princess Victoria (26) felt in love with the gym trainer Daniel Westling (30) 2 years ago, the Swedes were happy. After all the successor to the throne was through her seriousness and eating disorders the "problem child" of the nation, and it was nice to see her really happy. But the longer the crown princess was together with the silent sportsman, the more the Swedes sneered at him.

Since that time the newspapers hardly report good things about the boyfriend of the crown princess. Far from it! It´s claimed, that he´s as thick as two short planks, and so uneducated, that he never reads books. He even can´t speak english, and on the whole you can´t converse with him. But it´s said, that he takes advantage of the relationship to the princess, so that he makes a good stroke of business with his gyms. In short he´s so embarrassing, that the swedish Royal couple would never ever accept him as son-in-law.

This all was in the past few weeks to read in the swedish newspapers... and because there never a statement of Daniel comes, even not a denial, the Swedes (sooner or later) don´t know, what they should think (about this/him). Fact is, Victoria is every free minute together with him. Even at this weekend she dated the young businessman, though the swedish newspapers reported about a new "scandal". So Daniel quasi has deployed the crown princess as "hostess", when he presented his newest gym and hired new customers, in the line of a dinner.

When Victoria was caught together with Daniel of the reporters, the princess was filled with indignation and denied. "I was there as customer that evening. I didn´t
act as hostess." Daniel kept silent-as always.
Others are more open. Even several people, which were at the aforesaid evening invited of Daniel Westling, did confirm towards the newspaper "Expressen", that Victoria acted as hostess. "She welcomed every single guest". According to that the future head of state makes promotion for a new fitness-project of Daniel Westling, which hardly couldn´t open a new gym, when he wouldn´t know the princess. Because since his relationship with the swedish successor to the throne started, the business volume of his gyms improved considerably. Daniel even doesn´t need to work hard, because there are not many among the young, beautiful and rich people of Stockholm, which wouldn´t like to have him as personal trainer. Seldom before it was that easy to be in the near of the court, even though an annual ticket for his gym now costs 2050 Euro, private lessons with the "personal trainer" not included.

It´s said, that (now) the trainer is a thorn in the side of the Royal couple. How the king and the queen think of Daniel´s business, isn´t known, but it´s said, that they turn up their noses at his intellectual performances. "The Royal couple thinks, that his soft skills and his general education is too small/low. They don´t think, that he´s a proper husband for the future queen", says an anonymous source in "Expressen"
Of course, there´s nothing official about this topic known. But outstanding is, that Victoria´s friend was never invited (of the court). And seldom the court was as fast with a denial as then, when it was reported, that Victoria would want to move to Daniel...

published at the 6th of April, 2004
Article in german

Last edited by a moderator:
So if even a German newspaper writes about Vics current Boyfriend that way. I think his chances as future husband decrease from day to day. On the other hand side what should you say:

I am not stupid!
I can read!
I do know some authors by name!

So the only thing you could say is: this is nonsense! but would it matter?

Actually you´re right...he can´t really defend himself...maybe he could try to get caught of photographers, when he sits on a bench and reads the book of the current nobel prize winner in literature in english...but then people would say, he does this on purpose.
I think to keep silent is the best he can do...but maybe he should try to look friendlier, when photographers appear, especially when they are at "open places" like stadiums.

You (mixer) as german surely read the article in german...I´m not sure, if it came in my translation out that many things in the article were quoted and written in subjunctive...so they DON´T CLAIM, that Daniel Westling is stupid and takes advantage of Victoria...and even the worst german tabloids just wrote this week, that the swedish press isn´t fair to Daniel W. ( I guess they are meekly now, after the trials)

Lena wrote:
Thanks for your great help, grandduchess and Robbert... A few more questions: Firstly, do you think that the king would give the future prince consort of Sweden (DanielII or not) the Seraphim-order?
And prince Henrik surely was for the french military in Algeria(?) So why did he get of the Danes the titles "Admiral" and "General".
BTW now I´ve read the bio of Henrik on the official page...and there is something mentioned, which I already knew. (but which I´ve more or less "forgotten") Prince Henrik produces wine and sells it...so what do the Danes think about this? If they aren´t against it, there could also be a chance, that a swedish prince leads an own little business (?)

On your fist question, whether I think that The King would confer the Order of the Seraphim to the Crown Princess’s coming husband, I don’t know and no one will know until later on in this life. The members of the Royal House of Sweden who are in the Line of Succession, are in the current tradition conferred with the Order of the Seraphim when they turn 18, as happened in the case of Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine.

My guess would be that if the future husband of the Crown Princess does get to receive the Order of the Seraphim – it would be either after their marriage, or when the Crown Princess ascends the Throne and becomes Queen (in that case it would be our current Crown Princess who confers it to her husband).

The Queen was conferred the Order of the Seraphim in 1976 before she married The King, due to the current rules attached to the order in those days – saying it could only be conferred to foreign citizens. Since 1995 it is also conferred to the members of the Royal House of Sweden.

Prince Henrik’s military rank titles are of a strictly honorary nature, and it may be in accordance with the Danish traditions – I don’t know. In Sweden, there are very few people that have the highest rank titles in defence, and the few royals that holds/did hold ranks are often born as royals. I believe that it is only The King, of the present Royal House, who at this present time holds these high ranks in the Swedish Defence.

If the future husband of our Crown Prince owns a business, it would have to be something rather neutral and tradition bound. In the case of Daniel’s gym business – I think most people (if not everyone) see and agree that he cannot keep his business.

Prince Henrik’s vineyard and his vine business is widely accepted, much because that is has to do with the traditions from his French family (who have been winemakers for centuries).

Prince Henrik’s family, the Monpezat’s, originates from Cahors in France (where Château de Caïx, the vineyard is). And in 1974, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik bought the Château de Caïx, near the domains of his French family and started the vinery, which is today a very well known and prestigious one.

So if I understand you right, there´s a high chance, that Daniel would get nothing, no order, and no military title...just the title "prince consort" and "Father of the Queen´s children". Strong meat... I know, that we live in the 21st century, and I´m for feminsim, but though it´s a fact, that a lot of men, have problems to be in less powerful positions than their wives... and this is probably already hard enough, when you work in different jobs, but when you´re in the same, and you wife is above you...then it´s obviously for you every single second...
One picture came to my mind: There´s Victoria, bright, stunning, in full "regalia" at a gala...and a few steps behind her-near the corner-stands her husband, the prince consort and suddenly the people start to give him their coats, because they think, that he´s a "hallstand".
Well, maybe it´s just me...maybe I should start to rethink...but though I don´t think, that it will become easy for the swedish prince consort...one thing is sure, he has to be a "strong personality"

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 15th, 2004 - 7:23 pm
So if I understand you right, there´s a high chance, that Daniel would get nothing, no order, and no military title...just the title "prince consort" and "Father of the Queen´s children"
I'm almost certain that he will get no military rank title, as I explained in my last post:
Grand Duchess earlier:
In Sweden, there are very few people that have the highest rank titles in defence, and the few royals that holds/did hold ranks are often born as royals. I believe that it is only The King, of the present Royal House, who at this present time holds these high ranks in the Swedish Defence.
- but when it comes to the Order of the Seraphim - no one knows!

There is a chance that the Crown Princess's future husband gets it, but there is also the chance he doesn't.

GrandDuchess earlier:
On your fist question, whether I think that The King would confer the Order of the Seraphim to the Crown Princess’s coming husband, I frankly don’t know and no one will know until later on in this life. The members of the Royal House of Sweden who are in the Line of Succession, are in the current tradition conferred with the Order of the Seraphim when they turn 18, as happened in the case of Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine.

My guess would be that if the future husband of the Crown Princess does get to receive the Order of the Seraphim – it would be either after their marriage, or when the Crown Princess ascends the Throne and becomes Queen (in that case it would be our current Crown Princess who confers it to her husband).

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 15th, 2004 - 8:23 pm
So if I understand you right, there´s a high chance, that Daniel would get nothing, no order, and no military title...just the title "prince consort" and "Father of the Queen´s children". Strong meat... I know, that we live in the 21st century, and I´m for feminsim, but though it´s a fact, that a lot of men, have problems to be in less powerful positions than their wives... and this is probably already hard enough, when you work in different jobs, but when you´re in the same, and you wife is above you...then it´s obviously for you every single second...
One picture came to my mind: There´s Victoria, bright, stunning, in full "regalia" at a gala...and a few steps behind her-near the corner-stands her husband, the prince consort and suddenly the people start to give him their coats, because they think, that he´s a "hallstand".
Well, maybe it´s just me...maybe I should start to rethink...but though I don´t think, that it will become easy for the swedish prince consort...one thing is sure, he has to be a "strong personality"
I agree with a lot of what you've said, Lena. I think that a lot of men in Daniel's position would have a problem with their wife not just in a more powerful position than them socially, but in many other ways, as well.

As the Queen of Sweden, Victoria will hold the highest position in Sweden, as the head of the state, even if only symbolically. She will be the one who probably earns more money, or at least have better access financially than Daniel, even if his gym business is a successful enterprise.

She will likely be one of the most important people in Sweden--and no matter how liberal-minded Daniel is, I would think that his ego would take even a little beating in knowing that his wife is more important and powerful than him, in addition to being the "breadwinner" of the family.

While I am completely all for Queen power (and the next generation of royals will certainly see lots of Queens holding court), I think Margrethe and Henrik of Denmark are a good (bad?) example of how the imbalance of power can affect a person's sense of self-worth. Whatever one might think of Henrik and his eccentric ways, I think that Henrik's sense of being the third member of his family, only after his wife and his son, speaks volumes. In the future, Daniel could also be in this position, taking a back seat to Victoria and their eldest child. Nobody likes to feel less important than others, and especially not on such a publicly known/aware level. Prince Phillip of Great Britain has also expressed similiar dismay about his role within the Windsor family, and how frustrating it is to know that your wife is more important than you and that you will always be regarded as "less than her." (How did Prince Claus feel as Queen Beatrix' Queen consort? Or perhaps he was not as vocal as the other Queen consorts?) Perhaps the 'inferior-like' views and attitudes of Henrik and Phillip are more related to their generation, and perhaps Daniel might react differently as a modern man. I certainly hope that for his and Victoria's sake he would; it would certainly make his life easier in the long run.

Very vell said, Alexandria! The life as Prince Consort is indeed a complex one, and one could hope that the future husband of our Crown Princess "takes it as a modern man" - but it will be hard, no matter what century we are in - things are still as it is.

The character and personality of her future husband will have to be very strong.

Yes, indeed very well said, Alexandria! I guess I have a "twin mind" in Canada. ;)
I´m just wondering about one thing... Does Victoria really want the "modern man" as husband?! Let´s have a look at her choices (Daniel I and Daniel II): both IMO were of the species "protective guy". And when we just talk about Daniel Westling...imo he doesn´t seem to me, as if he would be a very feministic guy...ok, I don´t know his attitude towards feminsim...but my impression (so far) is, that he´s a man, who needs his independence, manly rituals (I talk about his ardor for all kind of sports...competition...the "leftover" of the hunts on the mammoths ;) No, I don´t say, that women don´t watch sports or practise it...but on the whole-though I believe in feminism and though I like soccer-I think that this "crazy enthusiasm" for sports will always belong to the male part of the world population ;) ) and the feeling, that he can protect "his" girl, that he´s the one, who can give her the feeling of confidence... and if such a man (even when he pretends to be modern...yes, even when he says it to himself in the mirror every morning) wants to give up his independence (and maybe dominance) for a role as prince consort..that´s the big question!

Lena  Posted: Apr 15th, 2004 - 7:23 pm

On the flip side ... he (that is, if he becomes consort) would be a "role model" for the 'next generation'.

I mean ... look at it ..... Victoria will be ruler as the next generation of current future rulers are at present babies: the Netherlands, Belgium, Norway .....

Interesting transition period once Victoria becomes Queen; her husband will be 'looked up to' by prospects thinking of becoming Prince Consorts in further years to come. Quite a novel thought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wouldn't surprise me if CP V has thought about that ...... and CP Haakon and CP Philip have shown the way of marrying of the country's own.

Actually you´re right...he can´t really defend himself...maybe he could try to get caught of photographers, when he sits on a bench and reads the book of the current nobel prize winner in literature in english...but then people would say, he does this on purpose.
I think to keep silent is the best he can do...but maybe he should try to look friendlier, when photographers appear, especially when they are at "open places" like stadiums.
I think its quite hard to be a public person if the media does not like you. And Daniel II became public because he is the crown princess boyfriend.

You (mixer) as german surely read the article in german...I´m not sure, if it came in my translation out that many things in the article were quoted and written in subjunctive...so they DON´T CLAIM, that Daniel Westling is stupid and takes advantage of Victoria...and even the worst german tabloids just wrote this week, that the swedish press isn´t fair to Daniel W. 

Yes the German newspaper does not claim this beeing its own opinion. Its more or less a report what other swedish newspapers wrote. But the German newspaper seems to be a more serious one so would be common for them to report this way.
But I do not understand why they cared about that. Maybe they had some free space to fill and did not know what to write.
Anyway Daniel W does not stand in a good light after that report!

( I guess they are meekly now, after the trials)

I wonder if it was just coincidal that they were sued after I had written in this forum that sueing them would be a good idea.

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 15th, 2004 - 10:26 pm
Yes, indeed very well said, Alexandria! I guess I have a "twin mind" in Canada. ;)
Thank you, GrandDuchess and Lena.

@ Lena: Maybe we share one mind? ;) (Although I don't think it's a really good idea for me to be sharing whatever bit of mind I have left in tact! :p )

I´m just wondering about one thing... Does Victoria really want the "modern man" as husband?! Let´s have a look at her choices (Daniel I and Daniel II): both IMO were of the species "protective guy". And when we just talk about Daniel Westling...imo he doesn´t seem to me, as if he would be a very feministic guy...

I think that everybody likes to feel protected and safe, not necessarily to the point where one is completely dependent on another person, but to know that we are taken care of and that someone is there to provide security for us is a generally nice feeling. And Victoria being in the position she is and being constantly watched and followed by the press and paparazzi, perhaps Victoria is more vulnerable than most people, and a sense of security and protection is more important to her. Or simply that nice safe feeling of knowing that she can completely trust Daniel even if she is weary of others.

but my impression (so far) is, that he´s a man, who needs his independence, manly rituals [...] and the feeling, that he can protect "his" girl, that he´s the one, who can give her the feeling of confidence... and if such a man (even when he pretends to be modern...yes, even when he says it to himself in the mirror every morning) wants to give up his independence (and maybe dominance) for a role as prince consort..that´s the big question!

I sense this from Daniel, as well; that he is a person who likes his independence and does not like to be "bossed around" or ruled by others or the rituals of royal court or otherwise. He likes to feel like at least, if not also be, the protector of the people in his life and be able to come to their defence or defend their honour. I think that as a prince consort Daniel's independent streak would most certainly be tested as the confines of royal duty and protocol can be quite stifling. Not everybody is cut out for life under the public eye with obligations to history and protocol to follow. (Sarah Ferguson rebelled under the pressures while Princess Masako suffered from stress as a result.) As I don't know much about Daniel, I don't know if he is cut out for this kind of life, even if he does love Victoria tremendously.

if he gets married to Victoria do you think he can be a qoner or do he have to sell to his partner?

I hope he is allowed to have "his thing". I dont think he would be happy to dedicate his entire life to be prince/king or wathever he´s called....
a part time gym owner is perfect :p
But I can see problems in that too. the royal family dont "favour" certain things and places and give them free pr.
They´ve already done that with Master training but when (if!) Victoria and Daniel get married its official, and it might not be appropiate that a member of the royal family owns a gym...

Back
Top Bottom