Daniel Collert and Victoria's Alleged Other Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samitude

Courtier
Country
United States
Here is a picture of Daniel Collert and his girlfriend, Josephine Davison. Doesn't she look exactly like Madeline!?

The following two photos are from Colour Press.

Attachments

• COLOUR10002338.jpg
    COLOUR10002338.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15,451
Last edited by a moderator:
She does look like Madeleine! But, and no one shoot me, I think she is more delicate.

For some reason Madeleine reminds me of Kate Hudson. :question:

I think Madeleine looks far better than her. But maybe the pic isn't so good

She definietely reminds me of Madeleine, but Madeleine, has a bit more personality IMO. I agree that she does look a bit delicate and frail...and so bored. I wonder what's bothering her?

I think Daniel Collert will be invited to attend her wedding if Victoria marries. :rolleyes:

What do others think? Do you think he will come if invited? ;)

Originally posted by Gita@Jul 26th, 2003 - 8:29 pm
I think Daniel Collert will be invited to attend her wedding if Victoria marries. :rolleyes:

I think they are still friends.

Originally posted by Josefine+Jul 26th, 2003 - 3:50 pm--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Josefine @ Jul 26th, 2003 - 3:50 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gita@Jul 26th, 2003 - 8:29 pm
I think Daniel Collert will be invited to attend her wedding if she marries.  :rolleyes:

I think they are still friends. [/b][/quote]
I agree. She talks of him like he always will be her friend after all he did for her during her eating disorder, so of course he will attend her wedding- if he can stand all what the media will write about him and Victoria ( like "jealous ex-boyfriend at CP´s wedding" and so on).

Yennie 
Posted: Oct 10th, 2003 - 10:35 am

haha, lets generalize a bit more
I know many boys who are totally into fashion. So its individual, not all guys are the same...
I think Daniel W is interested in fashion... but maybe not as much as Daniel I =)
Yennie,
You mean with "Daniel I" the first Daniel ? Wow.

And thanks for the compliment Yennie, a lot of European men are so to say, toilet trained in taste and what looks good.

(Too bad Americanism are all black or white, and no wide gray area in between)

yes, I meant Daniel Collert, sometimes the magazines refers to him as "Daniel I" and Daniel Westling as "Daniel II"
Too bad Americanism are all black or white, and no wide gray area in between
haha, so true :p

Slightly OT ...While we are on Daniel I ... I am curious to know (Yennie) if there were many "out of country-ers" who attended high school at the same time that Victoria and Madeleine did ?

Seemed like too much of a coincidence in regards to all the lads in her class, that CP would traipse off with Daniel I ....

hmm, I dont think I understand? What do you mean with "out of country-ers"?

Victoria attended Enskilda Gymnasiet, a private school in Stockholm and so did Daniel. But he is older than her (I think 2 years?) so they were never in the same class.

Yennie 
Posted: Oct 10th, 2003 - 4:30 pm

hmm, I dont think I understand? What do you mean with "out of country-ers"?
Daniel I is/was American, right?

So ... with two very eligible (and internationally known) ladies wending their way through Enskilda Gymnasiet, why would (or, what is the excuse for) Daniel I to get education in Stockholm?

aha, now I get it :p
No, Daniel is from Sweden. He lived in the fashionable area of Djursholm outside of Stockholm in his teens and it was when he attended Enskilda Gymnasiet he met Victoria. When Victoria suffered from her eating disorder in 1998- 2000 he moved to USA "with her" (not offically ofcourse!) and lived in a small apartment in Manhattan. He studied drama at a school in NYC.

And here I got the impression that the relatives of Daniel I were all american ?

No he´s swedish....
Daniels father died when Daniel was little, perhaps even when he was a baby?, I´m not sure....
Daniel lived in New York with his mother Anna Persson when he was like 4-5 years old and then they moved back to Sweden and Daniels mother married the buissness man Göran Collert.
Sadly Daniels mother died from cancer in the early 90´s. After that Daniels stephfather adopted him and thats when he got the lastname Collert.

Daniel Collert and other ex-partners of Victoria

Originally posted by Yennie@Oct 10th, 2003 - 4:03 pm
No he´s swedish....
Daniels father died when Daniel was little, perhaps even when he was a baby?, I´m not sure....
Daniel lived in New York with his mother Anna Persson when he was like 4-5 years old and then they moved back to Sweden and Daniels mother married the buissness man Göran Collert.
Sadly Daniels mother died from cancer in the early 90´s. After that Daniels stephfather adopted him and thats when he got the lastname Collert.
If the stepfather would have taken the mother´s name he would have been Göran Persson...right? ;)

What about Svante Tegner????
During my enquiries for the Victoria-bio I ´ve found an old Aftonbladet-article, where it is mentioned that Svante Tegner was Victoria´s first boyfriend ( I´ve always thought that Daniel I was it). Svante is such a good-looking man!!! Why not stopping all this Daniel-fuss, Victoria...and taking him?!...but maybe I would take him, if I´m absent in the next days you have to assume that I´ve bought a flight-ticket and that I´m in sweden, hunting for Svante :woot: ;)
tegner.jpg

Daniel I ® and Svante (l)

Attachments

• svante_daniel.jpg
    svante_daniel.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10,802
Some magazines wrote in 1996 that Victoria and Svante dated. But I don´t think thats true. Maybe it was a "fling" but nothing serious...
Daniel Collert was Victorias first boyfriend. They started dating in 1993 and the first picture of them was taken in the spring of 1994.
Victoria and Daniel had a short break in 1995 and during that time he was with a girl named Cecilia and Victoria was rumoured to date Niclas Svedin, the brother of her best friend Caroline Svedin.
The magazines also wrote that she dated Svante Tegner, a boy from her school called Jakob, prince Nicholaus, and another boy from her school(cannot remember his name though!)
looks like she was quite busy :p

The magazines always writes stories like that. During her years in USA they wrote that she dated an american boy and reported that they were seen together on various places in NY. Ofcourse that must have been Daniel Collert..

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 12th, 2003 - 6:18 pm
What about Svante Tegner????
Svante is such a good-looking man!!!!

...but maybe I would take him, if I´m absent in the next days you have to assume that I´ve bought a flight-ticket and that I´m in sweden, hunting for Svante :woot:  ;)

:sick: You don´t wan´t him! He´s just yet another rich boy, posh, snobby and really slimy. Okey he´s quite cute, but in that overtanned way, with the hair a bit to long, thinking that he´s the best guy in the world. (Sorry Svante, I don´t know you but your style is just too much!) :yuk:

About the last question. "Hållning" is posture and good carriage, and in swedish you use the same word for attitude like if you have a certain opinion in an issue you have an attitude, a point of view in that question, that´s "hållning"

I don´t think that we can judge Svante just from his look (neither in the poitive or negative way). But I agree ,that I´ve heard also that he´s a snob, but why does Victoria hang out with him then???
In german you would also use the word Hållning=Haltung in two meanings (posture and opinion)...but I think Jen meant the body-posture of Daniel and his father.

Originally posted by Yennie@Oct 13th, 2003 - 4:28 pm

But hey, who wouldn´t be...?!
Yeah, I will try to stay down to earth, when I´m Miss Tegner ;) just kidding

I wonder if Svante was one of the "evil" friends ( I don´t mean boyfriends!), which betrayed her. At least Victoria isn´t part of the party scene anymore.

Victoria and Dating

When did Victoria start dating, maybe not offically, but rumoured of boys in her teens? and pictures?

The first pictures ever appeared in the spring of 1994 (or was it 1993??...at least it was in spring) ...and the guy in the pictures (he was in front of the house of his step father and Victoria visited him) was Daniel Collert...with whom she was together (with a break ) until 2001.
Maybe or rather probably she had some little teenage-flirts before (holding hands, shy kisses on the cheeks, nibbling of pretzel sticks on both sides... ;) ), but Daniel Collert was her first "real" boyfriend...

For those of you not sure, Daniel Collert would be who is referred to in this forum as Daniel I and of course, Daniel II is her current boyfriend.

thats the only two ever?
ohh, no there´s many more.. atleast according to the tabloids :p

First it was Daniel Collert, then she had a fling with Svante Tegner. Another guy who was seen together with Victoria during her high school years was Jakob Mörne. Some magazines wrote that she had a romance with her classmate Anders and that she met a guy in France when she studied there. But I think we should take these stories with "en nypa salt" (dont know how to translate that into english)

""en nypa salt"

A grain of salt. Used in English quite often.

In Britain people use the saying, "a pinch of salt".

Yep, I knew that. I should have said that. Nypa literally means a "pinch"

Back
Top Bottom