Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to Rio de Janeiro: April 1-4, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ccile

Serene Highness
City
paris
Country
France
On the official website of the royal court of Swden, a trip to Brazil is planned for the crown princess from the 1st to the 4th of april. She's going to attend the volvo ocean race, like she did in 2006.
After these 4 official days in Rio, the crown princess and her fiancé Daniel Westling will spend a few days of holidays in Brazil.

Great! I'll check the news tonight to see something about her. Last time Queen Silvia were here, she brought Princess Madeleine, so the brazilian don't know Princess Victoria, at least it's what I think. Good to see her.

She's literally glowing nowadays! She seems so genuinely happy.

Victoria and Daniel was in Brazil last year for new year. Then they visited Daniels new luxury resort in Bahia. The resort will be ready this year. I´m pretty sure they will go there again during their easter holiday in Brasil. http://www.pratigiresort.com/

Swedish Royal Wedding: Bride to be to Brazil

DI made it sound as if they hadn´t started with the building at all.

The project is quite "daring" and could damage the reputation of the Royal family.
But I guess it would also mean nice Paparazzi beach pix for us in the future :angel:

Article about the visit.
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article4797825.ab

Aww they looks so happy and in love they are adorable together :wub:

That is great they don't need to hide :flowers:
late walk on the beach is so romantic :whistling:

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden at Ericsson Corporate Responsability Round Table in Rio de Janeiro , Brazil, April 2, 2009.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday morning the crown princess visit Volvo Ocean Race Village!

No, Daniel visited it instead of her, it seems. The Aftonbladet article said, that she got problems with her stomach. She obviously felt better later the day (if I wouldn´t know it better, I´d assume morning sickness :innocent: ;) )

Lena, thanks for the information.

But - I read, that the crown princess visit the Volvo Ocean Race Village today morning!!!

No, Daniel visited it instead of her, it seems. The Aftonbladet article said, that she got problems with her stomach. She obviously felt better later the day (if I wouldn´t know it better, I´d assume morning sickness :innocent: ;) )

she has news clothes she look happy and beautiful

Thank´s for all the great photos!
]It´s good to see that Victorias engagement ring is back on again ;) It has been at the jeweller for the past weeks- to reduce the size!

Swedish Royal Wedding

i am so glad to see that the Princess does not have to travel alone anymore. ;)
i cannot wait until she and Daniel will go on official visits together!

the crown princess looks happier than ever!!!!!

The pics on the beach are so wonderful and romantic!!

i love this picture: they look so happy together!

it's a shame daniel doesn't join victoria in the visit, although i guess it's too early, but it would have been some nice training for him. i'm sure victoria would have really enjoyed to be with him.

according to hola, daniel also went to brazil to work, and he will be supervising his inversions in the luxury complex of pratigi.
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/gal...al=2&nfotos=4&subseccion=noticias-casasreales

Last edited:
I hope Victoria doesn't relax too much in Rio... I mean "relaxing" like the Queen does once a year... :whistling::lol: Surely she knows that she's young and pretty enough and doesn't need to "freshen up" for the wedding..? :cool:;)

Back
Top Bottom