Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to Brazil: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ahhh that so cute!! It's nice to see that they are so close like sisters should be.

Thanks Purple_Platinum for those great photos. I guess if a Royal soccer team was created, Victoria would be #10. :p

GrandDuchess, I just really loved this story about if Madeleine needs to call Victoria. I wish my brother and I were that close. :( It's still nice to know that even though they are Royal, they're still really close.
GrandDuchess said:
Thank you Jess for posting these lovely pictures! Victoria looks great, she indeed had a fantastic trip, and it must've been really special to spend time with her relatives together with the Queen and Princess Madeleine.

In Svensk Damtidning this week we could read a great little detail - whenever Princess Madeleine can't reach Victoria on her private cell phone (because it's turned off or something, or perhaps bad receiving), she calls one of the Crown Princess' security guards. I think the time Svensk Damtidning notes in the article was during Victoria's visit to the Jesus statue - Madeleine called one of her security guards who handed the cellphone to Victoria and said "It's your sister"... :D

I think she's already returned, at least that's my guess. Although she has no official acts in the coming week.

Purple Platinum, thanks for the beautifull pictures of the crown princess in Sao Paulo/Brasil. Victoria looks happy and relaxed.

It's pitty for us to see no pictures of Victoria, Madeleine and her mother in Brasil from last weeks.

thanks for the "thanks", GrandDuchess, robby86, ursulajohanna, & Danielle !!

here're some more from Brazil (also from cover) :

her admirers...

Last edited:
more from cover...

also from the ericcson coctail reception

Thanks!

Thanks for all the photos! Crown Princess Victoria looks extremely happy, good for her. :)

During her visit to Brazil, Victoria visited the Abrigo Rainha Silvia on 27 March, a home for pregnant girls and adolescent mothers. Here are some pics from the Abrigo's website.

Since there's no new pictures of Victoria, why not posting pictures from her last trip to Brazil.. there are tons from zumapress. Here's the 1st part :

Mar 29, 2006; Sao Paulo, BRAZIL
Crown Princess VICTORIA of Sweden at the opening of a Swedish Trade Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

ZumaPress - 2

Apr 01, 2006; Rio De Janeiro, BRAZIL
Crown Princess VICTORIA of Sweden at a press conference in Rio De Janeiro.

(last one is ETW)

ZumaPress-3

Apr 01, 2006; Marina De Gloria, BRAZIL
Crown Princess VICTORIA of Sweden at a lunch hosted by Ericsson and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Brazil to the benefit of the World Childhood Foundation. Lunch takes place in the Ericsson pavilion, Marina de Gloria.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZumaPress-4

Mar 29, 2006; Sao Paulo, BRAZIL
Crown Princess VICTORIA of Sweden at the opening of a Swedish Trade Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

#2 : Princess VICTORIA of Sweden sports a Brazilian Flag manicured nail at the opening of a Swedish Trade Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

ZumaPress-5

Mar 27, 2006; Rio de Janeiro, BRAZIL
Crown Princess VICTORIA of Sweden visits Abrigo Rainha Silvia, a center for young mothers and their children in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Pictured on Mar. 27, 2006.

last one from ZumaPress

Thank you so much, Purple Platinum, for the lots of pictures from Victorias visit to Brazil. Great to see how much she enjoyed her stay there.

Thanx for the pix. PV looks gr8t as always. I REALLY admire the way she carries out her royal duties, with dignity and with a REAL sense of humour.

SHE'S GR8T!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom