Crown Princess Victoria's Official Visit to Brazil: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the great pictures!!!!!!!! Victoria looks really nice:)

what a lovely bunch of pictures in brazil. the ones of brazil are great, it's lovely to see a really relaxed victoria at the beach and also the ones with the kids. i bet she really enjoyed it. her dress is great, not too sure about the ponytail though...

vitoria.jpg
Na entrega do Prêmio Nobel, na Suécia, a princesa Victoria, 26 anos, arrasou. Na condição de futura chefe de Estado, a filha do rei Carl Gustav e da rainha Silvia surgiu num vestido de seda e coberta de jóias. Sua elegância ofuscou Catherine Zeta-Jones, que usava um pretinho básico. Formada em ciências sociais, Victoria aprendeu os segredos do protocolo em estágios na ONU e na Embaixada da Suécia, em Washington. Enquanto não assume o trono de majestade, curte a vida. Recentemente, ficou noiva do professor de educação física Daniel Westling, 30 anos. Na semana passada, foi flagrada na Armani de Paris (à esq.), onde comprou um par de brincos.

This is from ISTOÉ magazine

alola said:
Na entrega do Prêmio Nobel, na Suécia, a princesa Victoria, 26 anos, arrasou. Na condição de futura chefe de Estado, a filha do rei Carl Gustav e da rainha Silvia surgiu num vestido de seda e coberta de jóias. Sua elegância ofuscou Catherine Zeta-Jones, que usava um pretinho básico. Formada em ciências sociais, Victoria aprendeu os segredos do protocolo em estágios na ONU e na Embaixada da Suécia, em Washington. Enquanto não assume o trono de majestade, curte a vida. Recentemente, ficou noiva do professor de educação física Daniel Westling, 30 anos. Na semana passada, foi flagrada na Armani de Paris (à esq.), onde comprou um par de brincos.

This is from ISTOÉ magazine

Can you please post this in english?:eek: :eek:
Thanks a lot:eek: ;)

Why is Victoria wearing gold pants?! :eek: Very few people can pull them off and as much as I love Victoria; she is not one of them!

crisiñaki said:
Can you please post this in english?:eek: :eek:
Thanks a lot:eek: ;)

I recomend to cut and paste the thing you want to translate into www.freetranslation.com. You get a translation there which isn't perfect, but good enough to get the essence of what is said. I use it a lot to translate little bits from magazines and newspapers which language I don't understand.

Many thanks for the lovely pictures of crown princess Victoria at Capacabana and visit "Abrigo Rainha Silvia" in Brasil. Victoria looks happy!
When and where was taken the Dinner-pictures from her? Are the people near Victoria relation of her and her mother in Brazil?

Paula** said:
She stills in Brazil?
Yes, she will stay (in official capacity, perhaps she will stay longer privately) in Brazil until 2 April when she will bid goodbye to the Volvo Ocean Race when they're leaving for the next leg of the race.

thanks for wonderful pics of Victoria! she looks really great! :D

From all accounts from the party Victoria definitely pulled off wearing gold pants.

I think she left her glasses at home! yay!

Don't speak too soon pollyemma, those glasses could always make a sneaky return!

Thanks, GrandDuchess, for all the photos you've posted. I love how Victoria always seems so 'animated' in the photos she's in. She never has a dull expression. The kids are really cute. I'm not really a fan of people wearing gold pants, but they don't look that bad.

Yennie, thanks for the photos on Copacabana Beach. Really love the effect of the lights in the background.

KikkiB said:
I recomend to cut and paste the thing you want to translate into www.freetranslation.com. You get a translation there which isn't perfect, but good enough to get the essence of what is said. I use it a lot to translate little bits from magazines and newspapers which language I don't understand.

Well. thanks for your help but next time please (I beg from all of you) post things in English, it's like I post something in Spanish not everybody would understand it;)

Hi crisiñaki it's my best
alola

In Nobel's pewmi, in Sweden, the princess Victória, 26 years,was very elegant. A future chief of State.condition, king Carl Gustav's daughter and queen Silvia appeared in a silk dress and covered with jewels. Her elegance obscured Catherine Zeta-Jones, wore a basic black dress. Graduated in social sciences, Victória learned the secrets of the protocol in apprenticeships in UN and in the Embassy of Sweden, in Washington. While she doesn't assume the majesty throne, she take her life. Recently, she got engagement teacher's of physical education Daniel Westling , 30 years.
Last week, the paparazzi saw her in Armani of Paris where she bought a pair earing

This past Tuesday, 28 April, Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated The Swedish Trade Council’s office in Sao Paulo. Sydsvenskan had a nice article about Sweden's trade relations with Brazil, which are developing at the moment, and how this is quite a big venture Sweden is doing in this big city. During the inauguration, Victoria told the gathered business men and women:

- I want you to work on well so that I can come here again and inaugurate an even bigger office. :D

http://sydsvenskan.se/ekonomi/article150797.ece

Picture by Henrik Jönsson via Sydsvenska Dagbladet.

Attachments

• 28 mars, Exportrådets lokaler.jpg
    28 mars, Exportrådets lokaler.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 401
More images in Rio di Janeiro, from PPE

Attachments

• 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 340
  • 24.JPG
    24.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 25.JPG
    25.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 26.JPG
    26.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 27.JPG
    27.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
fanletizia, thanks for posting the lovely pictures from the crown princess in Rio de Janeiro.

Are the pics from yesterday (2nd April) as the Volvo Ocean race start to the next race?

ursulajohanna said:
Are the pics from yesterday (2nd April) as the Volvo Ocean race start to the next race?
I think the ones fanletizia posted today are from 2 April and the start of the next race... At least the caption at PPE says they are from yesterday.

ursulajohanna said:
Here a link to article and beautiful pictures of the crown princess by sightseeing tour in Rio de Janeiro at yesterday (2nd April).

http://www.svd.se/ssi/bildspecial/?did=12273153
I post them here so that we don't loose them. Two of the pictures are also from a lunch with World Childhood Foundation.

They are by Leif R Jansson (he works for Scanpix, but maybe SvD bought these directly from his this time as they don't credit the agency)

Attachments

• {1D6DDB33-8068-479E-A514-DD247DBC7DA2}.jpg
    {1D6DDB33-8068-479E-A514-DD247DBC7DA2}.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 281
  • {2D4E4AD3-A496-4943-8891-5EB00F4548F1}.jpg
    {2D4E4AD3-A496-4943-8891-5EB00F4548F1}.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 369
  • {4C1ABE32-FD3B-4125-8A1E-E92C52B1D8B8}.jpg
    {4C1ABE32-FD3B-4125-8A1E-E92C52B1D8B8}.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 324
  • {39E58DBE-8B58-40BC-B636-6515A485C463}.jpg
    {39E58DBE-8B58-40BC-B636-6515A485C463}.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 311
  • {55C5CB02-97C2-42C8-B4BB-72E1E4661521}.jpg
    {55C5CB02-97C2-42C8-B4BB-72E1E4661521}.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 226
  • {68D41BDD-BC20-44DA-87D0-D2FD5F4A33B1}.jpg
    {68D41BDD-BC20-44DA-87D0-D2FD5F4A33B1}.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 239
  • {99AD4109-C752-40AB-9613-8EF2FEEAA381}.jpg
    {99AD4109-C752-40AB-9613-8EF2FEEAA381}.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 305
  • {D498BAD1-5DBA-4180-9E30-B9243D596602}.jpg
    {D498BAD1-5DBA-4180-9E30-B9243D596602}.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 236
  • {FE48AE56-983D-4F4C-B07C-99149E1EC4AA}.jpg
    {FE48AE56-983D-4F4C-B07C-99149E1EC4AA}.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
2 pictures from Cover from Victoria's last trip to Brazil :

she looks really great in that black dress with white bow..

Last edited:
Victoria isn't a model. She is naturally beautiful princess with charm and sense for duty.

^ Yep though I wish she would leave her hair down and loose because she looks prettier that way.

Thank you for the pictures! When does she return to Sweden?

Thank you Jess for posting these lovely pictures! Victoria looks great, she indeed had a fantastic trip, and it must've been really special to spend time with her relatives together with the Queen and Princess Madeleine.

In Svensk Damtidning this week we could read a great little detail - whenever Princess Madeleine can't reach Victoria on her private cell phone (because it's turned off or something, or perhaps bad receiving), she calls one of the Crown Princess' security guards. I think the time Svensk Damtidning notes in the article was during Victoria's visit to the Jesus statue - Madeleine called one of her security guards who handed the cellphone to Victoria and said "It's your sister"... :D

robby86 said:
Thank you for the pictures! When does she return to Sweden?
I think she's already returned, at least that's my guess. Although she has no official acts in the coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom