Crown Princess Victoria's Hikes in the Swedish Provinces: 2017-2018-2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria hiking in Hälsingland, 22nd October 2018. Video by SPA
Victoria in Härjedalen, 29th March 2019. Video by SPA
Victoria in Halland, 12th April 2019. Video by SPA
Victoria in Västmanland, 26th April 2019

Sten Nordin's post as the governor of Blekinge County ends on 31st January. He reminisced the highlights of his years as the governor to SVT.
The first was Victoria's province hike in Blekinge. Nordin says: "A real highlight for me and the whole county was Crown Princess Victoria's province hike here in the spring of 2018. There were so many people out and met the Crown Princess and also had the opportunity to talk to her. So it was a real highlight, and put a nice focus on what has become so relevant now during the pandemic, the importance of outdoor life".
Lista_ Höjdpunkterna från Blekinge _ SVT Nyheter

Swedish Press Agency SPA thinks that the best province hike was the hike in Södermanland in 2019, and published some photos of it.
The best province walk with... - Swedish Press Agency _ Facebook

Victoria's hike in Norrbotten, 20th March 2019. Video by SPA

Last edited:
Victoria hiking in Jämtland, 17th May. Video by SPA
Victoria in Södermanland, 22th May 2019. Video by SPA
Victoria in Medelpad, 29th May 2019. Video by SPA
Victoria in Gästrikland, where she met Daniel's sister Anna, her husband Mikael and other Daniel's relatives, 7th June 2019. Video by SPA
Victoria on her last hike with Sofia in Dalarna, 12th June 2019. Video by SPA

Video published by Swedish Press Agency SPA today, Victoria on her hike in Södermanland on 22nd May 2019. On this hike she took also a train, Östra Södermanlands Railway, which is a museum railway that runs narrow-gauge, steam locomotive trains between Mariefred station and Taxinge-Näsby station.

Last edited:
Photographer Pelle T Nilsson shared at his Facebook this photo of Victoria on her hike in Skåne, 12th June 2018.
"Never see picture before! The one I got from Crown Pricess Victoria on sms when i was in Greece with my kids and i missed one (1) of 25 province walk. I was booked in tje last minute and i cold not cancell the trip. The crew was feeling sorry for me. It was a super nice gesture. Enjoy this one. Its a rare picture!"
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10218182184696628&set=a.3887602239073

At the photo we see also Marshal of the Court Karolin A. Johansson, information officer Johan Tegel and Victoria's aide-de-camp.

Some photos from the hikes
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Speaking of the SVT program about ABBA's secrets behind Dancing Queen and other of the music group hits; Can it be better than to experience our future queen, Crown Princess Victoria dancing in the spring air with Dancing Queen ??!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS2dszjj4q7/

Not only people are interested in Victoria, this photo is taken on her hike on 25th May 2018 at Åsnen National Park.

Nurses Maria Enesten and Paola Lian have been inspired of Victoria's hikes, article from 30th August:
Hiking royally through Sweden's provinces
- So far, we have hiked in half of al provinces. Now we are going to Öland soon, says Maria Enesten.
It all started with a radio clip about Victoria's province hikes. Maria went into the coffee room and said: “Sweden is fantastic. Imagine if we could do the same thing.” Paola Lian agreed.
Maria and Paola would like to meet Victoria. They have written a letter and told about their project. But she hasn't answered yet. Have coffee with Victoria would be fun when they visit Sörmland/Uppland. Victoria can take this as an invitation.
Vandrar kungligt genom Sveriges landskap _ GP

Yesterday was announced that Victoria would visit all of Sweden's 30 national parks, the idea was born during her province hikes.

Maybe because of this, Swedish Press Agency SPA published yesterday this video of Victoria's hikes:
Victoria hikes through all provinces of Sweden. Enjoy the summer photos as we go boating, fishing, kayaking and much more. Here you see the first part of the hikes; Västergötland, Västerbotten. Östergötland, Värmland, Blekinge, Närke, Lapland, Gotland, Öland, Bohuslän, Småland, Skåne and Dalsland. The second part will be coming soon.

Last edited:
Swedish Press Agency SPA published the second part of Victoria's hikes:
Enjoy the summer pictures when we go boating, fishing, canoeing and lots of other good things. Here you see part two with the hikes thru province; Dalarna, Medelpad, Södermanland, Jämtland, Halland, Härjedalen, Norrbotten, Dalsland, Uppland and Ångermanland.

Follow Victoria's hike in Skuleskogen - or choose your own path!
Skuleskogen National Park is part of the World Heritage Höga Kusten, an area where the sea coast meets high mountains and old forest with beautiful lakes in a landscape that is unparalleled.
There are many options for hikers. An example is the tour that Crown Princess Victoria chose during her province hikes. It is about 10 kilometers long and is a reasonable hassle for a day of hiking.
Följ Victorias vandring i Skuleskogen – eller välj din egen stig!

Natur i Västernorrland at its Instagram a couple of days ago
"Just over four years ago, Crown Princess Victoria experienced Skuleskogen in autumn. The autumn months in particular are considered by many to be the most beautiful season in the national park."
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj5R_HBoTUw/?hl=fi

Swedish Press Agency SPA posted to its social media photos of Victoria at her hikes at the Swedish provinces, they do as Victoria and tell with the photos:
"Yes. Now @swedishpressagency is on #vaccation and #exploring our lovely country. "
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuC-LcKMx5A/

Back
Top Bottom