The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-14-2004, 08:07 AM
Courtier

As much as I like Dennis, I'm all for the Daniel-Victoria alliance. I think he's the love of her life.

Old 07-14-2004, 08:18 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by julial@Jul 14th, 2004 - 6:05 am
I hope she will find someone much more suitable than the daniel....she is pretty, just needs to lose a bit of weight...
I think Victoria looks healthy. I think it is better that she is at the weight she is at instead of anorexic as she was years ago. I hope no one ever tells her that she needs to lose weight. I would hate to see her go into a relapse.

Old 07-14-2004, 09:06 AM
Courtier

Happy Birthday to Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

Here's a mesage for you!

For the gifts of the heart that you give so freely to a lot of persons all over the world. We wish you God's blessings on your birthday and always!

Happy Birthday Princess!
Never let go of anyone that you could not go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they're always on your mind. Sometimes, it's the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny
~ ~ Anonymous ~ ~
Old 07-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

The very first pictures of the birthday girl

Happy

With her dog

I´ve to say I like her style today...she looks lovely.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by julial@Jul 14th, 2004 - 5:05 am
....she is pretty, just needs to lose a bit of weight...
Victoria is beautiful and healthy. Why should she look like a stick, like Mary and Letizia turned into before their weddings? Finally, Victoria seems to be secure with herself. IMO, she looks much better than Letizia any day of the week!
Old 07-14-2004, 09:55 AM
Heir Apparent

From Aftonbladet:

The article says that over 1 000 people where at Solliden today to honour the Crown Princess as she stepped out together with The King & Queen at 14:00 pm. The King took the command (as usual) and led the people to saying hurrah's and singing the birthday song. Victoria said that she was very happy that all those people where there, and that it warmed her and also gave some summerfeeling (it's been raining in Sweden lately).

Picture 1
Picture 2

Victoria tog emot folkets hyllningar
Över tusen gratulanter samlade på Öland

Över tusen gratulanter fanns i dag på plats i den vackra Sollidenparken på Öland för att fira kronprinsessan Victoria på hennes 27-årsdag.

Nästan på slaget klockan 14 kom kronprinsessan Victoria ut på grusplanen framför Sollidens slott på Öland med sin mamma och pappa för att ta emot gratulationerna. Kungen började med att hälsa alla välkomna och tacka för den stora uppslutningen.
- Och nu när ni har kommit tänker jag självfallet utnyttja er för att utbringa ett fyrfaldigt leve, hojtade han.

Efter hurraropen fick kungen hjälp med att sjunga Ja må hon leva för födelsdagsbarnet, som var ledigt klädd i vit kjol och vit tröja med en blekrosa kofta utanpå.

Själv var Victoria lycklig över att så många kommit till Öland för att gratulera trots att vädret inte visade sig från sin bästa sida.
- Jag är jätteglad över att ni har kommit hit. Det värmer och ger mig lite sommarkänsla, sade Victoria.

Många av gratulanterna hade blommor och videokameror i händerna, rapporterar TT:s utsända. Gunvor och Hans Brandt från Ängelholm satt på campingstolar längst fram vid avspärrningen mot slottet.
- Kronprinsessan är jättesöt och är lika gammal som vår egen dotter. Det är lite av en tradition att åka hit, berättade Gunvor Brandt.

Födelsedagsbarnet brukar komma ut från slottet tillsammans med kungen och drottningen vid 14-tiden för att ta emot folkets gratulationer.
- Victoria är en bra förebild för Sverige. Det är en kul grej att komma hit, sade Therèse Sjöberg från Stockholm till TT. Hennes kollega Elin Hillstad höll dock inte med.
- Jag tycker att det är ganska löjligt och framför allt kostsamt med kungahuset, sade hon
Old 07-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

More no pics...and obviously Victoria is wearing NO ponytail-I´m moved to tears

Old 07-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Absolutely wonderful and adorabble pictures from Getty!

Solliden
Solliden
Solliden
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Old 07-14-2004, 11:54 AM
Aristocracy

Victoria looks beautiful! I love her clothes and her hair ( no ponytail&#33. She really looks happy. Hopefully we'll see pictures later with Madeleine and Carl Philip
Old 07-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Movie clips:

The fanfare
Birthday song
Victoria saying thanks
Old 07-14-2004, 01:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Victoria told P4 Kalmar (Swedish Radio in Kalmar) that she got a pair of earrings from Madeleine - made by her! She said it was a very nice present.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:08 PM
Royal Highness

i'm still complaining about V's outfit
- with her mother in green skirt, Victoria's dress doesn't even come close to the smartness of her mother's outfit.

- V could have looked better in higher heels.
- V has tied her hair into a french braid ... how come she doesn't get a wave into her hair?

- what's with the dog ..... I thought they had a a black lab, this one looks dowdy by comparison ?
Old 07-14-2004, 01:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandDuchess@Jul 14th, 2004 - 6:01 pm
Victoria told P4 Kalmar (Swedish Radio in Kalmar) that she got a pair of earrings from Madeleine - made by her! She said it was a very nice present.
So then the earrings in the pics are from Madeleine???

Hmm, King Christian..you make me happy...because you´re still complaining, and I´m not...today I feel like a tolerant person (well, friends...of course only today...tomorrow I will start to nag again )
Old 07-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

There was just a lovely segment on TV 4's 19:00 news about the Crown Princess' birthday! The reporter asked ETW a few questions, and she among other things said (when the reporter asked if Daniel is at Solliden&#39:
- It's no use to hide it, everyone knows who are here.

The earrings looked absolutely lovely in a closer shot!

The dog, Bingo, belongs to Princess Lilian.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

More pictures:

Lilian peeking from a window
Silvia, Carl Gustaf & Bingo
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria
Victoria

From Solliden today, not from the official festivities:

Madeleine
Emma Pernald
Old 07-14-2004, 02:12 PM
Aristocracy

This family has always been my favorite! Can anyone translate into English what King Carl Gustaf had to say?
Old 07-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Pictures from the official celebrations & concert at the athletic park in Borgholm, Öland:

Page 1
Page 2

Carl Philip & Madeleine
Old 07-16-2004, 08:23 AM
Courtier

Deleted

Tags
birthday, concert, crown princess victoria, european royalty, official birthday, swedish royal family