Crown Princess Victoria's Birthday (Victoriadagen) - July 14: 2002-2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday Crown Princess Victoria!! :)

My birthday is a little bit over a month away... I baked a cheesecake today, partly to celebrate Victoria's birthday and partly to celebrate the start of a holiday!

Newspapers here say that Daniel's Lexus hasn't been seen where it is normally parked in the courtyard but the immediate family have been there since yesterday atleast. I wonder if he'll show up...?

(source of pic: newsimg.bbc.co.uk)

The first photo! Victoria wore a brown dress with white dots.. Not that summer-ish imo :) But she looks very happy!

photo by Stefan Söderström via Expressen

Attachments

• 10f8dbb5.jpg
    10f8dbb5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 359
Happy Birthday, Crown Princess Victoria!!!!!!!!!!!!

The people's traditional congratulatory call at the Royal Family's residence Solliden started just after 14:00 (2 PM) when the royals stepped out. Victoria received huge amounts of flowers, cards etc just as every year.

Fredrik Sandberg/Scanpix via Svenska Dagbladet.

Attachments

• VICKAN339INNE.jpg
    VICKAN339INNE.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 320
  • VICTORIA339UTE.jpg
    VICTORIA339UTE.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CROWN PRINCESS!!!

wow great photo's!!!

now a photo of princess Madeleine :D

Last edited:
A selection of images from Imagine Scandinavia, part 1 (they are very alike, so it's not necessary to post all pictures)

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 386
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 341
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 246
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 364
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 335
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 359
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 318
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
A selection of images from the people's congratulatory call at Solliden. From Imagine Scandinavia, part 2 (they are very alike, so it's not necessary to post all pictures)

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 230
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 242
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 328
A selection of images from the people's congratulatory call at Solliden. From Imagine Scandinavia, part 3 (they are very alike, so it's not necessary to post all pictures)

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 286
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 420
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 276
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 301
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 298
And some more from the people's celebrations of Victoria at Solliden today...

Pictures by Fredrik Sandberg/Scanpix via Svenska Dagbladet.

Attachments

• SvD5.jpg
    SvD5.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 248
  • SvD6.jpg
    SvD6.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 294
  • SvD4.jpg
    SvD4.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 380
  • SvD3.jpg
    SvD3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 265
  • SvD2.jpg
    SvD2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 339
  • SvD1.jpg
    SvD1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 288
she always looks so happy , and pleased to see people.

Honeslty I would say the same thing like 3 hours ago but when the Gerle says it is true I guess it is:eek: :eek: Not that we should be that suprised considering they were invited to the Kings private birthday party.

Now I just hope SvT will do their job and focus on him (and Emma and Jonas as well but they seemed like fish in water on the Kings birthday, Daniel is more like a fish on the beach judging from his latest photos:cool: )so we can see him and that he is not placed on bench 47 somewhere so the press cant photograph him:rolleyes: .

Larzen said:
Honeslty I would say the same thing like 3 hours ago but when the Gerle says it is true I guess it is:eek: :eek: Not that we should be that suprised considering they were invited to the Kings private birthday party.

Now I just hope SvT will do their job and focus on him (and Emma and Jonas as well but they seemed like fish in water on the Kings birthday, Daniel is more like a fish on the beach judging from his latest photos:cool: )so we can see him and that he is not placed on bench 47 somewhere so the press cant photograph him:rolleyes: .

That´s of course true. But then he just had to pass by for 20 seconds at the journalists and was then the whole evening in "safe space".
If he would be really present, he would be filmed the whole evening and it´s known as official event. And I guess they won´t place em after all the years in the last row...what would be the point of it? He could watch the concert better at home (In fact I don´t think he is interested in the concert and award at all) If they want anything, then setting a sign...and this would mean, that he would sit in the first 5 rows and would be filmed and photographed a lot and there´s the danger, that an artist or the host would "pick it up" ...nooo, I simply can´t believe he is in the first rows...but we will see...:rolleyes:

PS: thanks to all, who have posted pictures so far. Apart from the shoes Victoria looks very nice and sweet...

Last edited:
are they always like this about Victoria's boyfriends???
if this is a silly question Im sorry dont know much about victoria's private life !

thank you all for those beautiful pictures from the crownprincess.

She is very beautiful..I like her very much.
Thanks for the photos!
Happy Birthday Victoria!

I believe it when I see it. But if Daniel will be there, then I would take that as a sign of something on the way (engagement)...

I doubt the TV cameras would film him much though, because the routes for the cameras are pre-planned, but the press photographers would have a field day. So I don't think it's a very smart idea to have him on the sports field for the celebrations, it would take focus from the reason they're all there in the media afterwards...

But, a little doubt though arrised in me when I read this story in Barometern. It's the wordings of the whole piece. This is translated what it said:

"The Royal Court confirms for TT that Victoria's boyfriend Daniel Westling is invited for the first time to take part in the birthday celebrations at Borgholm. Morgan Gerle at the Court's information service doesn't want to give any closer comments.
- The Crown Princess birthay is celebrated traditionally here on Öland together with family and private friends. Among them, the partners of the royal children are of course included."

Remembering how quite lousy the Information and Press Department have worked in their contact with journalists before (strange comments etc), I wonder if maybe Morgan was talking about the private celebrations at Solliden in the evening when he said that?

Well well. Those who live will see. :D

Last edited:
what a lovely photo's of Victoria!!

and are there any pics of Princess Madeleine?

She looks very happy to be turning 29 and celebrating with the people. I love that she gets the wreath for her head every year. (Or atleast the past couple of years that I've seen pictures!)
And, not to add to all the specualtion of "the engagment", but does she always wear a gold ring on her left hand?
She looks very pretty, fresh and young. Good for her. And I hope she has (or had) a wonderful day. 29 is a good age!!!!:)

Beautiful pictures of the Princess and her family! :) I really like Victoria's brown dress!

And now some pictures from the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Pictures by Stella Pictures and Getty Images via Expressen.

Earlier in the day Crown Princess Victoria was presented with a check of money raised for her fund, Crown Princess Victoria's Fund at Solliden. Every year around her nameday and birthday, fund raising drives go on around the country - the Swedish flower traders & shops always participate, as do also the national association for the bakers.

Attachments

• 3c315ad1.jpg
    3c315ad1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 490
  • 3f5b598d.jpg
    3f5b598d.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 450
  • 54bcb108.jpg
    54bcb108.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 479
  • a4a4870c.jpg
    a4a4870c.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 321
  • da3b5dd0.jpg
    da3b5dd0.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 391
  • f7f99abd.jpg
    f7f99abd.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 457
  • 2137650f.jpg
    2137650f.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 824
  • 21c1cb3d.jpg
    21c1cb3d.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Victoria always looks so happy and sincerely pleased that so many people congratulate her. I always admired her tradition of wearing beautiful flower garland - it is even better than tiara.

Pictures from PPE

From the afternoon/evening celebrations at the Borgholm sportsfield, with entertainment by major artists, presentation of official gifts and the handing over of the Victoria Scholarship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom