Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 8: December 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this queer also to see Victoria present to this wedding without her future husband.
I can't agree with you Lena ; if Daniel Westling was invited he had to be present with princess Victoria.

More about the wedding in this thread.

The queen Silvia also attended to that concert.

Ach, a few moments ago, on short German television news, appeared Queen Silvia and CP Victoria on the screen, arriving on the Isle of Mainau. To me it was so touching and moving.

Since this wedding had quite a private character, it would be surprising, if he wasn´t invited. Nearly all guests came with their partners.
But I guess he didn´t wanna go. Going for one evening...to a party with ppl, who don´t speak all Svensk might have been frightening and a waste of time for him...unfortunately :nonono:

Thank you Lena. Unfortunate that Daniel was not there. I just love to see them both. They are such a charming couple :)

What is the belt good for?
As it seems the banana hair clip replaced the ponytail...I hate it to say, but choosing among those two options, I´d def. go for the ponytail :rolleyes:

Crown princess Victoria, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Prince Haakon are due to visit Greenland at the end of May to study the effects of climate change on the world's largest island.
TopNews - Scandinavian royal heirs to study climate change in Greenland
De nordiska tronföljarna till Grönland - Kungahuset

Crown princess Victoria handed out prizes at the Finn upp -competition
Kronprinsessan prisar unga innovatörer - Ny Teknik
Photos:
Ny Teknik
Ny Teknik

nwt.se - Alma fick pris av Victoria
Photos:
nwt
nwt

Lady Finn, thanks for the information and Links!

By FinnUpp Prize the crown princess wear the same dress as birthday of her father! Finally we see the patterned dress.

Re: When CPss Victoria might become a mother.

Does anyone think that CPss Victoria might become a mother/parent in the summer/autumn/winter of 2011 or perhaps between 2012-2015 and perhaps, she and Prince Daniel might have three children like her parents?

Are you kidding us, or are you looking for someone with a crystal bowl for an answer, or an astrologer, or a psychic perhaps? :rolleyes:

Ooohhh, let me try, please. Yes? Well, they will marry in the summer of 2010. Does my crystal ball see a baby between 2010 and 2015 for those 2? Yes. :D

So, there. And now back on topic. When is her next engagement? Does anyone know? And, when it says the 3 heirs will "study the effects of climate change" in Greenland: what exactly are they gonna do? I mean considering they're n o t scientists? Having a wonderful time up there and making everyone else jealous? :confused:

Dear Ms Griffin, the calendar of engagements on the royal website might be as maddeningly unreliable as it gets, but it does provide some info about the Royals' appearances after all...
...for example, that tomorrow the King, Queen, Victoria and Madeleine will attend the big 10th anniversary concert of Queen Silvia's charity 'World Childhood Foundation', a mix of classical and pop, in Goeteburg.
As for the trip to Greenland: The wording that the three Scandinavian heirs would study the effects of climate change on their own is indeed quite pompous. But during the arctic tour last year, they actually attended daily seminars on board of the ship with those scientists who do... Apart from providing lots of photo opportunities to direct attention towards the issue, which is in danger of being largely overlooked these days, although consequences will hit all of us in the not-so-far-away future.

The Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award also included an
evening event, here are some pics of Victoria leaving
it in the evening, June 2, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

This red dress is beautiful! Victoria looks gorgeous!!

Here are two additional pics, that show how fantastic
that dress was, in the caption of these pics I've read
something about Globe Award, so I may have been
wrong with my original caption!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

These are nice photos and a lovely dress! and a young hairstyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom