Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events, Part 12

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More photos about Victoria's visit to Utö in Stockholm Archipelago, she accompanied divers on Wreck Diving.
Legion-Media gallery

Kronprinsessan vid Osmundvraket - GALA magasin

Här firar Victoria in helgen – i Stockholms skärgård _*Svensk Dam

Court website
Victoria visited the site where the Osmund wreck outside Smådalarö in the Stockholm archipelago was discovered in 2017.
Together with representatives from Vrak (Museum of Wrecks) and the Jernkontoret´s (Swedish iron and steel producers' association) mountain history committee, Victoria was able to visit the wreck site today. On board the boat M/S Öfararen, the Crown Princess initially received information about the wreck and the research going on there and was able to digitally follow a live dive of the wreck on site.
Kronprinsessan vid Osmundvraket _ Kungahuset

Short video at court Facebook
Kungahuset - I dag besökte Kronprinsessan platsen där... _ Facebook

Video by SPA

Last edited:
Victoria visited the Stockholm City Mission, she has been its patron since 2010.
Profimedia gallery
Legion-Media gallery

Court website:
Victoria, the Stockholm City Mission's patron, visited the organization's Folk High School on Kungsholmen in Stockholm on 8 September. She met several of the employees and was also given a tour of the premises, and visited an ongoing photography class to chat with teachers and participants.
Kronprinsessan besökte Stockholms stadsmission _ Kungahuset

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria attends this afternoon at The Swedish Brain Foundation's Brain Day at Lilla Cirkus. Victoria is the patron of the Brain Foundation.
Profimedia gallery
ANP Foto

Court website
The Brain Day is an annual knowledge day with the aim of bringing the public together with experts to increase knowledge about the brain's challenges and opportunities.
Kronprinsessan vid Hjärnans dag _ Kungahuset

Video by SPA of Victoria's visit to Stockholm City Mission's Folk High School last Friday.

Last edited:
Victoria attends in the evening of 18th September at
Memorial concert at the Riddarholmen church - Såsom i himmelen så ock på jorden (As in heaven so also on earth)
On site in the burial church of the Swedish kings and Stockholm's only preserved medieval monastery church, the concert is given in memory of Karl XV, who died on September 18, 1872.
Minneskonsert i Riddarholmskyrkan - Såsom i himmelen så ock på jorden Riddarholmskyrkan – Welma

The King and Queen were scheduled to attend but now when they are going to Queen Elizabeth's funeral, Victoria attends instead.

Victoria attended today a meeting of Crown Princess Margareta's Veteran Reserve Foundation (Kronprinsessan Margaretas Landstormsfond). She is the chairman of the Foundation's Central Council.

Victoria attended today a meeting of Crown Princess Margareta's Memorial Fund.

Victoria attends today the 50th anniversary celebration of Ölandsbron (Öland Bridge).
In Kalmar
13.30 The celebration is opened in Kalmar Castle's inner castle grounds by Peter Sandwall, Governor of Kalmar County. Anniversary trumpeter Magnus Gustafsson plays a birthday fanfare for the bridge. Castle manager Meg Nömgård interviews a number of people about their personal connection to Öland's bridge.
H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria attends.
about 14.45 Departure towards Hamnplan in Färjestaden. Crown Princess Victoria rides across the Öland Bridge in a Volvo PV Sport, the same model that the King rode in at the inauguration in 1972.

In Färjestaden
16.30 The speech by H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria on stage at Hamnplan in Färjestaden.
Ölandsbron 50 år _ Öland
Ölandsbron 50 år! - Kalmar

Gallery
Profimedia

Short video
The Crown Princess in the King's old car at the 50th anniversary celebration of the Öland Bridge
50 years ago, King Carl XVI Gustaf inaugurated the Öland Bridge by driving across the bridge in a Volvo PV Sport, and 50 years later it was time for the Crown Princess to drive across the bridge in the same car model.
Kronprinsessan i kungens gamla bil vid 50-årsfirandet av Ölandsbron _ SVT Nyheter

Victoria said at her speech among other things:
"It has been exactly 50 years since my father, then Sweden's crown prince, inaugurated the Öland Bridge.
And I am so happy for the opportunity to follow in my father's footsteps today, and to celebrate this anniversary with you! (...)
When I was a child myself, Öland bridge was the gateway to an endless summer holiday, to strawberries and swimming and Alvaret in early summer bloom.
The summer holidays may not feel quite as endless today... unfortunately! But there is still something very special about that moment, regardless of the season, when you roll onto the bridge from the mainland, and you look out over the glittering Kalmarsund. Something happens to the body and soul then."
H.K.H. Kronprinsessans tal vid Ölandsbrons 50-årsjubileum _ Kungahuset

Victoria på 50-årskalas – firade kungligt på Öland! _*Svensk Dam

Victoria began the celebrations with a visit to Kalmar Castle. Victoria said that she has been to the castle several times. But she hasn't been here with her children yet and she'd like to.
In the castle courtyard, many people had gathered to see Victoria, many of them children.
- Where is Oscar, Tilde Åkerström asked Victoria.
- Oh, he's at school and couldn't come along, Victoria told.
Tilde's mother explained that her daughter was in Solliden and even then asked for the prince, he was not there then either. And explained that her daughter would probably like to marry him.
- I don't want that at all, answered a slightly offended Tilde.
Kronprinsen invigde bron, kronprinsessan deltog i 50-årsfiranden

Victoria's day began with a guided tour at the Kalmar County Museum, she saw exhibition of the regal ship Kronan, a Swedish warship during the great power era. The exhibition offered old artefacts, a large amount of gold coins, more treasures and a story about the tough life on board a Swedish warship during the 17th century. Victoria listened fascinated and asked several questions and said that it is such living history.
Victoria posed with two others in clothes typical of the 17th century, whereupon she exclaimed "I feel so underdressed!"
Victoria told that she has great respect for the 50 years this bridge has meant, partly for Öland but also for the entire region. Everything it has given really. It is easy to take it for granted today. In her life it has meant so much that for her it is the gateway to Öland, where they have our summer residence. Getting up on the bridge also means a summer holiday in most cases, it has been associated with some kind of sense of freedom and time off.
Victoria remains on Öland until Saturday when she returns to Stockholm, and she will not miss the harvest festival that kicks off this weekend, but she has no further plans. On Öland, she is free.
Kronprinsessans firade Ölandsbron 50 år – går på skördefest

The County Administrative Board of Kalmar County published these photos at its Facebook
"Today, the governor hosted HRH Crown Princess Victoria, who was visiting Kalmar in connection with the celebration of Öland Bridge's 50th anniversary. In the morning, Victoria got, among other things, a tour of the Kalmar county museum and a guided city tour of Kvarnholmen in Kalmar. Lunch was taken at the residence and then Victoria continued on for the Öland Bridge celebration at Kalmar Castle."
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Photos by SPA
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9

Court website
Victoria visited the Kalmar County Museum to see an exhibition about the royal ship Kronan, and got a guided walk through Kalmar city.
Victoria visited the Ölandsbron 50 years exhibition at Kalmar Castle and then she went to Färjestaden. During the celebration in the harbour, Victoria gave a speech.
Kronprinsessan vid 50-årsfirandet av Ölandsbron _ Kungahuset

Photos from Facebook of Kalmar County Museum's Facebook
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6

Kronprinsessan firade Ölandsbron 50 år - GALA magasin

A good video of Victoria's visit on Friday, published today by SPA.
Photos
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Victoria meets tomorrow at the Royal Palace Secretary General of WWF Sweden Gustaf Lind and Maria Norrfalk from WWF's Council.
Victoria has been an individually elected member of the Council since 17th May 2006. The Council’s role is to recommend the overall direction for the Foundation’s activities as well as appointing members to the Foundation’s Board.

The King resigned from his post as the President of the Council of WWF on 15th June. Maria Norrfalk, the vice President of the Council, has been now the interim chairman.
It will be interesting to see, if Victoria has now been asked to be the new President of the Council at the meeting tomorrow.
On 20th October Victoria attends at the meeting of the Council of WWF and delivers the Environmental Hero of the Year Award.

Victoria participated yesterday digitally Santpoort Keystone Dialogue, which was held in the Netherlands on 5-6 October. Representatives from the world's ten largest seafood companies, as well as experts and researchers in the field participated in the meeting.
Seabos (Seafood Business for Ocean Stewardship), is a collaboration between researchers and ten of the world's largest seafood companies. Seabos aims to lead a science-based global transformation towards sustainable seafood production and healthy oceans.
Kronprinsessan vid 2022 Santpoort Keystone Dialogue _ Kungahuset

Victoria's opening speech
H.K.H. Kronprinsessans digitala inledningsanförande vid 2022 Santpoort Keystone Dialogue _ Kungahuset

Victoria's closing speech
H.K.H. Kronprinsessans digitala avslutningsanförande vid 2022 Santpoort Keystone Dialogue _ Kungahuset

Victoria's speeches tell us how interested and engaged she is in this subject.

Victoria had yesterday also a meeting with the Court Librarians' Network at the Royal Palace.

Last edited:
Victoria attended World Wide Fund for Nature WWF Sweden's council meeting and autumn gathering at Münchenbryggeriet and delivered prizes.
The Panda Book of the Year:
"Hemma därute - handbook in close proximity to nature" wins the Panda Book of the Year 2023 award
The award for the year's best description of nature in the spirit of WWF goes to authors Åsa and Mats Ottosson in Sörmland for "Hemma därute - handbok i naturnarhet" (Avium publishing house).
”Hemma därute – handbok i naturnärhet” vinner utmärkelsen Årets pandabok 2023 - Världsnaturfonden WWF

ANP Foto gallery

Photos by SPA
Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4

Court website:
Victoria attended WWF's council meeting and autumn gathering at Münchenbryggeriet. The theme of the Council's meeting was the Living Planet Report.
Environmental Hero of the Year 2022 - Singer Sofia Jannok
"Sofia Jannok uses her captivating voice, her singing, her music and her artistry to reach out on issues of the vital protection of water, the climate and the rights of the Sami."
Marie-Claire Cronstedt's prize - Driving spirits Karin and Mats Ericson
"Karin and Mats have shown through their commitment and dialogue-based working methods that as individuals and as a couple, you can make a big difference within and for Swedish nature conservation."
Panda Book of the Year 2023
The Panda Book of the Year 2023 award was awarded to Åsa and Mats Ottosson for the book "Hemma därute - handbok i naturnerhet".
Kronprinsessan vid WWF_s höstmöte _ Kungahuset

Artisten Sofia Jannok utsedd till Årets miljöhjälte - Världsnaturfonden WWF

Last edited:
Victoria visited the Tobias Registry, national Swedish register of healthy potential donors of blood stem cells. At her visit Victoria met stem cell donor Pelle Enocsson.
The register was established in 1992 and got its name in memory of Tobias Storch who died of a blood disease on December 30, 1991 at the age of 17, sadly, no match for Tobias could be found.
Victoria and Tobias both studied at Enskilda Gymnasiet. Victoria has been the patron of the Tobias Foundation since it was started in 1992.
Profimedia gallery

Emergency info - Tobiasregistret
Tobias Stiftelsen - English

Privata sorgen – därför var Victoria så gripen på jobbet _*Svensk Dam

To mark the 30th anniversary of the Tobias Registry, Crown Princess Victoria visited Karolinska University Hospital to meet representatives from the Tobias Registry.
Tobiasregistret firar 30 – Kronprinsessan Victoria besöker sjukhuset - Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset

Tobiasregistret at its Instagram
"We are so incredibly proud that Crown Princess Victoria pays attention to and is involved in the Tobias Register.
During the Crown Princess's visit today, the need to reach more young men and to increase diversity in the register was particularly highlighted. About one in three patients never find a matching donor and it is particularly difficult for patients of non-European origin as there is a great lack of ethnic diversity among donors in world registries. That the register grows with new potential donors can mean the difference between life and death for a patient in need of blood stem cells.
The Crown Princess spoke also with Pelle Enocsson, who recently donated stem cells."
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj-sy5aNraj/?hl=fi

Later today Victoria met at the Royal Palace Ulrika Modéer, UN Assistant Secretary-General and Director of the Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy UNDP and Caroline Åberg, UNDP Representative in Sweden. Victoria and Haakon make an UNDP visit to Kenya in November.

Last edited:
https://www.kongehuset.no/artikkel.html?tid=215830&sek=112472

Victoria will be in Kenya on 21-25 November
21 November Visit in Kenya, Nairobi
22-23 November UNDP visit together with H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Nairobi
24 November Visit to Kenya together with H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Nairobi
25 November Attendance at inauguration of Gundua girls dormitory, Ex-Lewa, Laikipia (Victoria is the patron of the Gundua Foundation)
Officiella program _ Kungahuset

HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway will visit Kenya on 21-24 November 2022.
Two days of the joint royal visit are at the invitation of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), to which the Crown Prince is the Goodwill Ambassador. The Crown Princess is an Advocate Emerita for the UN’s Global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The remaining days will include a joint trade conference and separate bilateral programmes. The Royals will each be accompanied by their respective Ministers for International Development, as well as trade delegations.
During the UNDP visit, the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess will undertake field visits in several counties, meet with key representatives of the Government of Kenya, and the broader UN family in order to gain insights into the work of the United Nations and UNDP in Kenya.
To mark the importance of enhanced trade relations, the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess will inaugurate the new premises of the Swedish and Norwegian trade promotion offices in Nairobi. They will also open a business forum, bringing together a wide range of Norwegian, Swedish and Kenyan businesses to discuss opportunities for trade and investment.
Norway’s Crown Prince Haakon and Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria visit Kenya - Norway in Kenya

Victoria attended today a board meeting of the Gundua Foundation.

Victoria visited the Stockholm City Mission's activities Källan Järva and Unga Station Järva in Husby on 11th November.
Victoria has been the patron of the Stockholm City Mission since 2010.
Unga Station Järva offers an open activity with the aim of providing meaningful free time for children, families with children and young adults up to 21 years of age. Källan Järva offers open activities, conversations and legal advice for people who have had their asylum application rejected or live in Sweden without a residence permit.
Kronprinsessan besökte Stockholms stadsmission _ Kungahuset

H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria wears a blue knot in the fight against type 1 diabetes
Since 1993 H.R.H. Crown Princess Victoria has been the patron of the Swedish Child Diabetes Foundation. As part of her long-term commitment, she today wears a blue knot to show her support for all children, young people and adults living with type 1 diabetes.
A big thank you to H.R.H Crown Princess Victoria who is with us in the fight against type 1 diabetes.
Photo: Sara Friberg/The Royal Court
https://i.postimg.cc/1t9GkZT8/A-Vic.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=476375607921899&set=a.125489709677159

Press release from UNDP Sweden
On November 21 – 24, HRH Crown Princess Victoria and HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway will visit Kenya during a joint visit organized by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) together with Sweden and Norway.
The Crown Princess and the Crown Prince carry out a number of different field visits and meet young entrepreneurs, women's groups, researchers, conservationists, government representatives and representatives from the UN system. UNDP will show how we work with everything from waste management, biodiversity conservation, economic development and democracy issues.
The Crown Princess and the Crown Prince are accompanied by the UN Assistant Secretary-General and Director of the Bureau of External Relations and Advocacy Ulrika Modéer, UNDP's Country Manager in Kenya Anthony Ngororano, Norway's Minister of International Development Anne Beathe Tvinnereim, Sweden's Minister for International Development Cooperation and Foreign Trade Johan Forssell, State Secretary Diana Janse and trade delegations from Sweden, Norway and Kenya.
The joint visit comes after Kenya just concluded a peaceful election, giving hope for continued democratic development in the region.
D.K.H Kronprinsessan Victoria och Kronprins Haakon besöker FN_s utvecklingsprogram i Kenya _ United Nations Development Programme

Victoria attended a reception at the Swedish Embassy in Nairobi. She hugged Swedish zoologist and chimpanzee rescuer Ann Olivecrona. Victoria has Lena Bartholdson, the Marshal of the Realm and Head of Victoria's Household with her. And also her aide-de-camp in November, Helena Sigurdsson.
Profimedia gallery
TT Nyhetsbyrån gallery

Photos by SPA
Meeting the ambassador
https://i.postimg.cc/1zyCD9fQ/V1.jpg
At the reception
https://i.postimg.cc/hvQpKv39/V30.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/hGMCrHd7/V31.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/w3KFMzSn/V32.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/Y9sdcY8r/V33.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/wxtp1kCk/V34.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/mDDm68Yp/V35.jpg

At the reception there was a surprise: A Santa Lucia procession.
Victoria på lussefirande i Kenya – se bilderna från festkvällen _*Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Video
Kronprinsessan Victoria hyllade svensk design i Kenya

Victorias relation till Haakon – därför är de så nära privat _*Svensk Dam

Photos by SPA
https://postimg.cc/gallery/vdtp9WL

Neil Walsh, UNODC Regional Representative & Head of Mission to Eastern Africa at his Twitter:
"A real honour this morning to brief HRH Crown Princess Victoria, HRH @Kronprinsparet Crown Prince Haakon and State Secretary @sigriddiana Diana Janse on our @UNODC_EA work. Together we counter crime & terror globally to make our world safer"

UNDP Sweden at its Twitter
"Great meeting this morning between H.R.H Crown Princess of Sweden, State Secretary @sigriddiana & Amb. @CarolineVicini. @UNDPs strong partnership with #Sweden is critical, enabling us to strengthen governance, peacebuilding, & to #StayAndDeliver for those that need it the most."
"#UNDPGoodwillAmbassador Crown Prince Haakon of Norway & #SDGAdvocate Emerit Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, with govt officials meeting w/ @UN Country Team Representatives & @UNDP Senior Leadership Team in Nairobi."
"H.K.H Crown Princess Victoria and H.K.H Crown Prince Haakon of visiting @Adanianlabs. Innovation for development means using the most up-to-date concepts & tools available to achieve change. With support from #Sweden, @UNDPAccLab works with young Kenyan innovators."

UNDP Kenya at its Twitter
"The @UNDPKenya family welcomed HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway & HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden as they commence their official visit in Nairobi. The visit presents an opportunity to showcase climate initiatives, programmatic interventions & the work of @UNDP in Kenya."

Kenya Permanent Mission to UN-Habitat at Twitter
"Amb. @jeankimani pictured with ED @MaimunahSharif, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden & Crown Prince Haakon of Norway who graced the launch of the report 'Leave No One Behind.' A global instrument on plastic pollution. Kenya banned the use of single-use plastic bags in 2017."
https://twitter.com/KPM_UN_Habitat/status/1594977758458830849

UN-Habitat at Twitter
"Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden & Crown Prince Haakon of Norway graced the launch of our report 'Leave No One Behind.' A global instrument on plastic pollution can enable a just transition for people who informally collect & recover waste. Thanks @UNEP, @NIVA, @UNDP for support"
https://twitter.com/UNHABITAT/status/1594957946215071745

Maimunah Mohd Sharif, Executive Director @UNHABITAT at Twitter
"It was my greatest pleasure to launch our report on the informal waste and recovery sector '#LeaveNoOneBehind' in the presence of His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Haakon of #Norway, and Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Victoria of #Sweden."
https://twitter.com/MaimunahSharif/status/1594956495153729537

Henriette Geiger, EU Ambassador to Kenya, at her Twitter
"Launching event at UN Habitat this morning of the report “ Living no one behind - how a global plastics instrument can help informal waste collectors”in presence of Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and the Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden"
https://twitter.com/EUAmbKenya/status/1594949021667414016

UNV East and Southern Africa at Twitter
"Today, @UNDPKenya hosted HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden in #Kenya. During the visit, they interacted with the @UNV_ESARO team to learn more about the UNV programme & contribution of #volunteers to the @GlobalGoalsUN in the region."
https://twitter.com/UNV_ESARO/status/1595025837396475905

Henrik Fredborg Larsen, Director, UNDP Nordic Office, at his Twitter
"#UNDPGoodwillAmbassador HE Crown Prince Haakon of Norway & #SDGAdvocate Emerit Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden just arrived in Kenya to meet w @UN staff, gov. partners & participants from our projects. Thx for committing to champion the #SDGs, fighting poverty & #ClimateChange!"
https://twitter.com/HenrikLarsenUN/status/1595048169741504513

United Nations Information Centre in Kenya at its Twitter
"@OfficeofDirect1, @ZainabHawa today hosted Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden & Crown Prince Haakon of Norway who graced the launch of the
@UNHABITA report 'Leave No One Behind.' A global instrument on plastic pollution."
https://twitter.com/unicnairobi/status/1595053012846006272

UNDP Africa at its Twitter
"We're delighted to see @UNDP Goodwill Amb Crown Prince Haakon & #SDGAdvocate Emerit Crown Princess Victoria on their visit in #Kenya where they'll promote #GlobalGoals & witness how #PartnersAtCore funding supports transformative dev't with communities at the centre."
https://twitter.com/UNDPAfrica/status/1595069545584201728

Kronprinsessan Victoria besöker Kenya i svensk design _ Damernas Värld

The royal court about first day of the visit at its website
Victoria began her first day in Kenya by visiting the Swedish embassy in Nairobi. There she was given a tour and the opportunity to talk with the embassy's employees. In the evening, Victoria attended a reception at the embassy together with Swedes who live and work in Kenya.
Kronprinsessan besöker Kenya _ Kungahuset

Victoria's speech, she said among other things
How nice that so many of you are here tonight! When you are welcomed in this way, by your compatriots, then you feel at home - wherever you are in the world.
It has actually been 13 years since I was last in this country. A lot has happened in that time! I am thinking, for example, of reforms to strengthen democracy and human rights. A growing entrepreneurship. And new solutions to protect biodiversity.
H.K.H. Kronprinsessans hälsningsanförande vid mottagning för svenska medborgare vid svenska ambassadörens residens _ Kungahuset

About today:

KEN: Official visit of Sweden Crown Princess Victoria and Norway Crown Prince Haakon Getty Images

Gifts from the maasai tribe with traditional clothing
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FiLPtLnWIAApC-h?format=jpg&name=large
Nya spektakulära bilden – så har du aldrig sett Victoria! _*Svensk Dam

Ministry of Environment and Forestry Kenya at its Twitter
"Happening now!!! Norway Crown Prince Haakon and Sweden Crown Princess Victoria are accompanying @Environment_Ke CS @HonTuya to inspect @TakaNiMaliKenya Kitengela Project at Kitengela Dumpsite."
https://twitter.com/Environment_Ke/status/1595043765873692674
"The project is a partnership between the Ministry, @KajiadoGov, @UNDPKenya & @TakaNiMaliKenya Foundation. The project site recovers renewables from waste at the dumpsite for recycle & reuse. #WastetoWealth @Circularnbo"
https://twitter.com/Environment_Ke/status/1595043796026368008
"Present also are @Environment_Ke PS nominee @Eng_F_Ngeno, State Secretary of Development of Sweden, Ms. Diana Janse, H.E. Gunnar Andreas Holm, @NorwayInKenya Ambassador, @SwedeninKE Amb. H.E. @CarolineVicini."
https://twitter.com/Environment_Ke/status/1595043823012515840
"UN Assistant Secretary - General, Director, Bureau of External Affairs and Advocacy, M.s Ulrika Modéer @UNDPKenya, Resident Representative Mr. Anthony Ngororano, Kajiado Deputy Governor Martin Moshisho among others."
https://twitter.com/Environment_Ke/status/1595043843770314752

Kajiado County Governor's Press Service Unit at its Twitter
"Crown Prince Haankon of Norway and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden visited the solid waste recycling plant accompanied by Environment and Forestry CS Soipan Tuya, UN DP officials and Deputy Governor Martin Moshisho, who represented Governor"
https://twitter.com/kajiado_GPSU/status/1595065602103812104
"Kajiado County Government has this afternoon hosted representatives of the Royal Families in Norway and Sweden at the Taka ni Mali project site in Kitengela Dumpsite."
https://twitter.com/kajiado_GPSU/status/1595065520650440707
"The hub collects 60 tonnes of garbage daily and processes 95 per cent of it.
@swedish and @Norwegian governments are keen to continue supporting the project through the @UNDP"
https://twitter.com/kajiado_GPSU/status/1595065616872124416

Photos by SPA from the visit to Kitengela Country Waste Management Entrepreneurship Hub in Kajiado County.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/NgPYTp3

Last edited:
In the evening Victoria attended the UNDP reception at Tribe Hotel in Nairobi. She wore the maasai tribe necklace she got today.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/97n2wRV

Photos by SPA.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/bw79rXy

Här festar Victoria med Haakon – bilderna från nattens party _*Svensk Dam

"Thanking @UNDPKenya for the invitation to connect with HRH Crown Prince Haakon and HRH Crown Princess Victoria during their visit to #Kenya, on creating inclusive innovation #ecosystems for @GlobalGoalsUN."

"Was a tremendous honour to listen to the wise words of HRH Prince Haakon, HRH Crown Princess Victoria @ANgororano, @SWJacksonUN and reps from GoK. Thank you for championing the #SDGs to leave no one behind in the fight against #ClimateChange, poverty & inequality!"

Achim Steiner, Administrator of United Nations Development Programme UNDP, at his Twitter
"Honored to see #SDGAdvocate Emerit Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden & @UNDP Goodwill Ambassador Crown Prince Haakon of Norway visiting @UNDPKenya. Thank you for your commitment to championing the #SDGs to leave no one behind in the fight against #ClimateChange, poverty & inequality"

Mama Guyo, First Lady, Marsabit County and Chairperson of County First Ladies Association, at her Twitter
"In the company of @UNDPKenya, Norway Crown Prince, Sweden Crown Princess Victoria, and CS @Environment_Ke @HonTuya, I attended a @TakaNiMaliKenya project exhibition. At the occasion, I emphasized the contribution of women to development"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom