Crown Princess Victoria at the Ball of the Order of Innocence: 1997

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 18th, 2003 - 2:59 pm
That being said, I'd be too nervous to dance in front of so many people knowing that so many eyes would be on me and my partner. Well, mostly my partner!
Yes, that could be one factor. And Victoria said once, that she´s a little bit clumsy...and looking at the pic below, I would say, that´s true ;)

Attachments

• fred.jpeg
    fred.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 320
We are alike. You all know about my clumsiness.

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 18th, 2003 - 3:14 pm
could be true...thinking of the locked key :innocent:

Yes and there is more that I won't be talking about!

Dennism  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 3:43 pm
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 3:28 pm
(Dennism @ Nov 18th, 2003 - 3:14 pm)
could be true...thinking of the locked key
Yes and there is more that I won't be talking about!
Ah ... dennis, what could be worse then the fate that befalls me
two left hands and all thumbs, and two left feet (can't have it said that Hans Majestat shares his two right feet with some-one else)?
:flower:

" Hans Majestat "

That's Norwegian and it's an "e" instead of an "a" at the end. That being said, I have two left feet but I write with my right hand but throw with my left. So I guess I am ambidextrous.

:flower: Jag bryr inte. Okay, moving on, I think it's great that she's clumsy. It brings a bit of realism into an other fantastical world.

Originally posted by moosey60@Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:33 pm
:flower: Jag bryr inte. Okay, moving on, I think it's great that she's clumsy. It brings a bit of realism into an other fantastical world.
Good point, moosey. I would like to know which faults her little sister has. Victoria is far more honest about such things.

Yes, she has been so honest about such stuff. Another reason to like her. Yes, what faults does Madeleine have? Besides a tendency to be too Icarus-like at times, of course.

Why Icarus-like. Because Icarus didn´t obey his father and was quite unreasoning/unreasonable?
Have you studied greek?

yeah ... what are the 'faults' of Madde.... besides being more beautiful than her older sister?

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:48 pm
yeah ... what are the 'faults' of Madde.... besides being more beautiful than her older sister?
being beautiful a fault? :lol:

Well Christian, I know that you think that Vic's beauty preponderates Madeleine's but there's no reason to call it a "fault". Haha...then again...Madeleine seems like a rebel at times. I dunno, she must've been cut from a different cloth than Victoria and Carl-Phillip.

" Why Icarus-like. Because Icarus didn´t obey his father and was quite unreasoning?
Have you studied greek"

No and Yes. I meant her tendency to be too tanned at times. And the word you are seeking is "unreasonable". Unreasoning would be a noun if it were a word at all!

BTW I still hold the opinion that if you take a huge scrubber and wash all the make up away from M´s face and if you take you her hair and change it to the "5a.m.-morning-look", and if you remove her lenses and if you take her push-up-bras, she´s not more or less beautiful than her sister.

moosey60  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:51 pm
Well Christian, I know that you think that Vic's beauty preponderates Madeleine's but there's no reason to call it a "fault"
I was just being kind to Victoria.

Madeleine .... must've been cut from a different cloth than Victoria and Carl-Phillip.
You got that right !!!!

Originally posted by Dennism@Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:55 pm

No and Yes. I meant her tendency to be too tanned at times. And the word you are seeking is "unreasonable". Unreasoning would be a noun if it were a word at all!
I wasn´t sure about the word and so I´ve searched in the dictionary and there are both forms as adjectives in it :eek:
Icarus´ wings burnt in the sun...hopefully this won´t happen to Madeleine :p

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:00 pm

I was just being kind to Victoria.

The BIG question: Is Victoria jealous of Madeleine (because of her look, her position, her sunny mind...)

Yep. I was wrong. Behold this moment. Anyway, "unreasoning" is a word and an adjective. Just not a regularly used word and "unreasonable" still is a better fit.

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:09 pm
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 7:57 pm
you take her push-up-bra
.. takes a woman to know that, eh !!!??
:lol: Here we go again. The breast-question...well, of course these were push-up-bras, which she wore under the nobel dress 2002 and under this dress on Saturday.
Really a pity, that you (KC and Dennis) live on another continent, would be really funny to go on a binge with you ;)

Not a binge for me. Teetotaler and all. More of a case because of taste though! Push-up bras? What is it with you women and breasts? Get over it ! Ha Ha Ha! So it's not just most men who are obsessive about breasts then?

Ok, then some tea or coke for you ;)
Oh, I fear, that I get more and more the position of a breast-monomanic in this Forum.
I just bring something up, which includes breast (or isn´t it true, that Madeleine uses far more often push-ups than her sister?!) and then you ask, and I JUST answer POLITELY :p :p ;)

Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:15 pm
.. takes a woman to know that, eh !!!??
of course these were push-up-bras, which she wore under the nobel dress 2002 and under this dress on Saturday.
You can't take a compliment ?

funny to go on a binge with you
My dear ... I enjoy my drinks when I'm out with friends. No binge-drinking just to get drunk, no thank you. :flower:

Well, I do have to say that I've noticed that Madeleine seems to be fuller at certain times and I've wondered but I find it all rather stupid. Women don't need them. Madeleine doesn't need them.

The group of you: Lena, Dennism and King Christian are too funny sometime! Who knew that clicking the thread on Victoria at the Order of Innocence Ball would lead to a discussion of push up bras and boozing! That is some combo -- although in some circles they sort of go hand in hand! ;)

Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:33 pm
monomanic
I love your "figures of speech" .... sort of reminds me when my German relatives fall over themselves laughing, listening to me speak German. :flower:

@Kc
your compliments are sometimes a little bit encrypted/enkeyed :flower:

Ok boys, then let´s go for a milk shake and some cokes to McDonalds, and don´t say that you avoid McDonalds because of the unhealthy fat/sugar ;)

And Alexandria is right, we are really digressive (how did we get from Innocence-balen 97 to alcohol?), but I don´t remember, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before :flower:
I hope we don´t take too much disc space/store in the forum. I would say we three (with a little support from Yennie, Moosey...) are filling 10 pages (and that without pics) in one week

Originally posted by King Christian@Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:47 pm
Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:33 pm
monomanic
I love your "figures of speech" .... sort of reminds me when my German relatives fall over themselves laughing, listening to me speak German. :flower:
:lol: ...but I´m using in german such word-creations (which are not that way in the dictionary/lexicon) too

Lena  Posted: Nov 18th, 2003 - 8:54 pm
rememeber, that I had so much fun in a forum before, and I had NEVER over 800 posts before
And looking at the dates of joining, its all my fault :) :flower: :innocent: :yuk:

@Lena, when we've done with the milkshake, then a wine to round off things ? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom