Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Official Visit to Germany: May 24-27, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyFinn

Imperial Majesty
City
Southwest
Country
Finland
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Official Visit to Germany: May 24-27, 2011

Crown princess Victoria and prince Daniel will visit Germany on 24-27 May.
24-25 May they visit Munich. Victoria and Daniel will explore the cooperation between Swedish and German industry. They will also meet the Bavarian state Governor Horst Seehofer and Munich's mayor Christian Ude, and visit the International Youth Library, which was one nominee of the ALMA prize.
26-27 May, in Berlin, Victoria and Daniel meet Federal President Christian Wulff and Berlin Mayor Klaus Wowereit. They will also attend a seminar on health and medical technology at the Swedish Embassy, ​​visit social projects that involve both governments and civil society, and visit historic sites in Berlin.
Sveriges ambassad Berlin - Kronprinsessparet besöker Tyskland
Schwedische Botschaft Berlin - Das schwedische Kronprinzessinnenpaar besucht Deutschland
Victoria och Daniel besöker Tyskland - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen

I'm fairly certain that it is a state visit. They will be meeting with dignitaries both in Berlin and Munich.

:previous:State visits are carried out by the Head of State = the King!

the crown prinsess and her husband are going to München and Berlin for an official visit - take a look at royalcourt.se and you will read "Visit to Munich and Berlin" (Besök i München och Berlin) and not "State visit to Germany" (statsbesök i Tyskland) as it would have been described if it was a state visit :)

Last edited:
Thank you for that clarification. You live in Sweden, so I will defer to your superior knowledge on this.

First pics from day 1 in Germany!

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel at the German Academy of Science and Engineering in Munich May 24, 2011.

The gettyimages/daylife gallery will be updated during the day!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages/reuters/daylife **

Two more galleries:

** isopix gallery ** danapress/belga gallery ** facetoface/belga gallery **

** svenskdam: Victorias och Daniels varma välkomnande i München **

** ppe gallery - May 24, 2011 **

Last edited:
The first pictures are great of the couple, liking Victoria's dress.

:previous:State visits are carried out by the Head of State = the King!

the crown prinsess and her husband are going to München and Berlin for an official visit - take a look at royalcourt.se and you will read "Visit to Munich and Berlin" (Besök i München och Berlin) and not "State visit to Germany" (statsbesök i Tyskland) as it would have been described if it was a state visit :)

Well, the CP represents Sweden when in Germany and she will meet with the Federal president of Germany so it could have been a State visit but I, too, think it is not on that level as the protocoll in Munich would have been far more formal then.

Last edited:
Photogallery from yesterday

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visited the small village Aying near Munich.
May 24, 2011

PPE Agency Aying

Last edited:
I would've loved to see Victoria in a hat or headpiece, not a fan of her dress at all but good to see her hair not in a ponytail.
Will there be a dinner with the President & his wife later today or is it just a meeting?

love the dress and belt really in fashion

I would've loved to see Victoria in a hat or headpiece, not a fan of her dress at all but good to see her hair not in a ponytail.
Will there be a dinner with the President & his wife later today or is it just a meeting?

The swedish ambassador hosts a dinner tonight.

fotobanka Profimedia - Události
HRH Crown Princess Victoria Of Sweden And Prince Daniel On Germany Visit - Day 2 - Pictures - Zimbio
HRH Crown Princess Victoria Of Sweden And Prince Daniel On Germany Visit - Day 3 - Pictures - Zimbio

Last edited:
Victoria och Daniel hyllas i Tyskland - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

Nice silhouettes:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Victoria and Daniel met five Swedish artists at an artists collective in Berlin.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

A photo taken of this blogger, she tells that the media speculates all the time about the possible pregnancy and everyone wants to take a photo of Victoria´s profile.
In the Head of S - A royal visit

Minister for Health and Social Affairs, Göran Hägglund, welcomed Victoria and Daniel to the seminar.
Göran Hägglund: Hägglund hälsar kronprinsessparet välkomna
Göran Hägglund: Photo-opp
Göran Hägglund: Fler fototillfällen
Göran Hägglund: Mingel

Last edited:
A photo taken of this blogger, she tells that the media speculates all the time about the possible pregnancy and everyone wants to take a photo of Victoria´s profile.
Oh yeah, especially Bild Zeitung is having lots of fun with this. Hopefully after seeing today's photos they'll calm down tommorow. ;)

I have to say that except the masive jewelry she wore on several occasions, Victoria looks great during this trip.

On Tuesday Victoria and Daniel attended a seminar organized by Trade Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Acatech where the participants were VINNOVA, Academy of Sciences, KTH, IVA, Volvo, SKF, BMW and the Kista Science City. The conversation revolved around how Sweden and Germany may find fruitful collaborations between universities and companies. Many Swedes, and Swedish companies, have chosen to move to Berlin, where rents and wages are lower and where the culture and city life feels very alive. Berlin is an exciting place to be and it's easy to start a business there. How can Sweden a place with a similar attraction?
Kista i München för diskussion om spännande svensk-tyska samarbeten | Kista Science City

After signing the guest book, Victoria and Daniel had an hour long conversation with president Wulff and his wife about the intensification of the good co-operation between Germany and Sweden as well as the growing importance of international co-operation.
Der Bundespräsident / Empfang in Schloss Bellevue

Fotostrecke: Prinzessin Victoria in Berlin - Fotostrecken - Mediacenter - Tagesspiegel

Video:
ExpressenTV

Last edited:
Victoria och Daniel hyllas i Tyskland - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate

Nice silhouettes:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Victoria and Daniel met five Swedish artists at an artists collective in Berlin.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Minister for Health and Social Affairs, Göran Hägglund, welcomed Victoria and Daniel to the seminar.
Göran Hägglund: Hägglund hälsar kronprinsessparet välkomna
Göran Hägglund: Photo-opp
Göran Hägglund: Fler fototillfällen
Göran Hägglund: Mingel
I cannot see any indication by looking at what Victoria has worn so far that she is pregnant. Also, her bust does not seem any larger, which is usually an early sign. I think all of us who love this couple would love to see them have a child; but, as they said early on, let them do it on their schedule. I really think the two are just enjoying being able to travel together right now and revel in their love. The children will come, but I think they wanted this first year just for themselves.

is there a dinner tonight or are they leaving for sweden this afternoon?

Hopefully, this -regularly updated- photo gallery from IBL concerning Crown Princess Victoria's and Prince Daniel's visit to Munich as well as Berlin in Germany hasn't been posted before :flowers:: IBL Bildbyrå - Royaltyfria bilder, historiska bilder, illustrationsbilder med mera. (the couple)
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb...hiveid=5000&SF_LASTSEARCH=&SF_SEARCHINRESULT= (including Victoria alone)
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb...hiveid=5000&SF_LASTSEARCH=&SF_SEARCHINRESULT= (including Daniel alone)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom