Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel Expect First Child in March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel expect their first child in March 2012

It's been announced today that Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are expecting their first child in March 2012!

Congratulations to the couple and the family!

The Crown Princess Couple is expecting a child

Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel are happy to announce that The Crown Princess is expecting their first child.

The birth is expected to take place in March of 2012. No changes in the schedule of The Crown Princess´s public engagements are planned during the fall of 2011.

Source: kungahuset.se

Great news for the couple, how exciting ;)
Hope everybody stays well during the pregnancy.
They will be great parents, no doubt about that!

That's wonderful! Congratulations to the happy parents.

YAAAAAY! Such fantastic news! I knew my instinct this time was correct! CONGRATS!!!!

Last edited:
Woo Hoo! Congratulations to both. I hope she has a pleasant pregnancy.

Congrats!!! CP Victoria and Prince Daniel!!! :fireworks:

Wowwww!!! Fantastic news. I wish her all the best and I hope she enjoys this wonderful period!!!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Congrats to both of them!!! I already the feeling she is pregnant ;-)

YEAH! I knew it when I looked at recent pics of her ;-) Congrats to both of them!!!

She and Daniel announced that they will be expecting their firstborn on March 2012. Congratulations to the New Parents and to the New Swedish Prince/Princess who is to be born soon! :flowers: :fireworks:

Last edited:
That's the best news that could've come today! Congrats to the happy future parents! And wishing Victoria happy & healthy pregnancy.

Congratualtions! I hope it will be a healty and easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Wowwww!!! Fantastic news. I wish her all the best and I hope she enjoys this wonderful period!!! :twohearts:

Well, I think it's time to guess what will be the sex of their firstborn child! :D

That's great news!I've expected this news,I hope everything will be all right ,as Victoria and Daniel make a great couple and they'll have nice kids

I think they all are extremely happy ,my guess is that they will have a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a very special blessing to King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia since CP Victoria and Prince Daniel's baby will be their eldest grandchild! I wish CP Victoria a Safe and Healthy Pregnancy! :heart: :fireworks:

And Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine are going to be a very proud uncle and aunt! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST NU: Victoria är med barn | Nyheter | Aftonbladet
I have a lot to look forward to this fall, says the Crown Princess.

- All are doing well. The baby will be born in March 2012. All in the family are delighted the news, says Bertil Ternert, court information officer.
According to the court, no major changes take place in Crown Princess programs.
- She will fulfill all its duties and obligations in the near future.
That the pregnancy was revealed just today was Crown Princess's own decision.

Prinsessa Victoria on raskaana | Viihde | Iltalehti.fi
Kronprinsesse Victoria er gravid - VG Nett om Sverige

Such a wonderful news!

Last edited:
That's just....WONDERFUL!!!!

I had a feeling this time it was true !!!

Congratulations Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel !!! :flowers:
:fireworks::swedenstandard::fireworks:

Congratulations to the happy parents-to-be :flowers:
All the best for them, little one, safe and easy pregnancy to CP Victoria :baby:

Such wonderful Blessed news. Victoria and Daniel must be so very happy and I wish them a joyous and healthy pregnancy.

May God watch over them all. :flowers:

Congratulations to the couple. :wub:

Last edited:
Fantastic news! Very happy for the couple.

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel!!! What a beautiful couple, so in love, I'm really happy for them. Wish them the best!!

PS: I wish they had a little girl!

Congratulations, Victoria & Daniel. This came as a total surprise for me. Luckily no-one heard me when I let out my little scream of surprise.

I hope for a little boy, because there will be to much firstborn girls lateron. Christian really needs a little back up at the heir front.

This is absolutely fantastic, truly marvellous, happy news for both Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, their families and the Swedish people. I wish them every happiness! Congratulations!
:ROFLMAO::D:w00t::fireworks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom