Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel Expect First Child in March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple!! That's wonderful news, I am so happy for them.

From Hola:
La Casa Real sueca anuncia que los príncipes Victoria y Daniel esperan su primer hijo
Babylycka i kungahuset | Ebbas Blogg | svt.se

The prime minister of Sweden, Fredrik Reinfeldt congratulates the crown princess couple:
http://www.regeringen.se/sb/d/14146/a/173450
"It is with great pleasure that I have read the news that Crown Princess and Prince Daniel are expecting a child. You have an amazing experience to look forward and I want to send my warmest congratulations to you both."

Last edited:
Beautiful congrats to Victoria and Daniel!!

Yay! Such exciting news for them! Congratulations!!!!

Great news for the SRF after a rough year! Congratz

Woohoo! So happy for them. :cheers: I had a feeling it would happen this year.

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel! I really like this couple.

Yay. Little royals in Sweden. :)
This is just what the family needs.

How exciting! Congratulations to the happy couple! I can't wait!

Congratulations to Victoria,Daniel & the Swedish Royal Family!! It's a great news!!! I'm really happy for them

This is absolutely fantastic, truly marvellous, happy news for both Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, their families and the Swedish people. I wish them every happiness! Congratulations!
:ROFLMAO::D:w00t::fireworks:

:previous: That's exactly how I felt when I saw the news, lol.
My warmest congratulations to Victoria, Daniel, and their plus one!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! im so so so happy^^
they must be excited, and this baby will be the sunshine, because its the first baby in the royal family since Madeleine's birth, first grandchild of the King&Queen, first child of CP Victoria and P Daniel and finally the next monarch of sweden after Victoria!!!

ohhh god, im soooooo damn excited! cant wait to see her baby bump grow bigger^^

Wonderful news!!! Victoria and Daniel will make wonderful parents. :flowers:

Fantastic news!!! I am so happy for them!

Congratulations to Victoria and Daniel, and to Sweden! :flowers:

I am so happy for them.It will be a very beautiful baby!

The news broke in the radio at 15.00 CET. 2 mins later my mom phoned my at work to tell the news. First thing i did wasnt going back to work but log in here and start a thread about the news. It took a while since i was logged off everytime i changed sites on this site.

Now Sweden will be in babyfeber for months

Ah I;m so excited for them! They make a beautiful couple and I am sure will also be beautiful parents! I had wondered after recent photos. March seems so far away but it will probable be here before we know it!

Oh...I am relieved and SO HAPPY to hear this!

Congrats to Victoria and Daniel...they deserve happiness after all they have had to overcome!

Congrats SWEDEN!! :ROFLMAO:

wow Congratulatins to the Couple!!!!!!!!!! how far a long she is?????
I guess Swewdwn is celebrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's about time! I'm so thrilled for them! Victoria is going to be an excellent mom. I knew she had to be pregnant...her weight gain was obvious. :flowers:

Congratulations to the parents to be and to Sweden! :flowers:

I had a feeling the announcement would come soon. I'm just wondering if I'm counting something wrong but isn't it a bit early to announce this if the baby is due in March? I'm not sure what is the usual custom these are announced in Sweden, I mean in some countries they give the due date about a month later than it actually is.

Has anyone followed the live sending from the Palace on Aftonbladet's site? Have the couple had a press meeting or anything? Just wondering why all the cameras around the palace if there won't be anything happening today. It is as if the press would expect the Crown Princess to give birth at any moment! :lol:

I'm just glad the CP couple is now having their long awaited child and there is finally some good news coming from Sweden. I hope this will boost the popularity of the Royal family. Once again, congratulations!

Has anyone followed the live sending from the Palace on Aftonbladet's site? Have the couple had a press meeting or anything? Just wondering why all the cameras around the palace if there won't be anything happening today. It is as if the press would expect the Crown Princess to give birth at any moment! :lol:

Well, now we know what is going to dominate the swedish tabloids the next months.

And i know realises one thing. The first thing my mom did after hearing the news was call me ASAP at work since i went to SRs own page and heard the 1500 news and the story broke 2 mins in. She phone me at around 1503-04.

I'm so happy for them. This birth announcement was the one royal announcement I've been yearning for for the past year.

I wish Victoria the healthiest pregnancy!!

CP Victoria and Prince Daniel just drove out of the palace in two cars. I wonder where they went, home? Perhaps the King and Queen told their daughter to take it easy and go home to rest a bit. :p I do hope Victoria's schedule this autumn isn't too straining. I would think she'd have less engagements next winter instead of squeezing her labor in some lunch break... ;) Did I hear the reporter right that they have even announced the exact due date as March 12th, 2012? :eek: Surely I heard wrong...? Isn't March 12th Victoria's name's day?

Edit: The reporter just repeated it, the estimated due date is March 12th!

The royal court has said her engagements will continue as planned. I'm guessing she'll start to slow down at the beginning of next year. Now all I need to hear is that Charlene is pregnant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom