Crown Princess Couple's Visit to Germany: January 28-29, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The swedish press
"A visit of Success with Crutches"
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's two-day visit to Germany was a medial success despite the fact that the couple is really just bundled in a visiting delegation led by Minister for Trade Ewa Björling. German newspapers have reported on the visit with text and photos, emphasizing the crown princess sometimes heroic exercises with the crutches she needs after a skiing accident in the mountains.
- She is absolutely wonderful, beautiful. And he with the glasses, the prince? He is also good looking, said 14-year-old Renate breathlessly for a television camera during the visit in Dusseldorf on Tuesday.
Succébesök på kryckor Nyheter Aftonbladet

"The Crown princess couple makes success"
Kronprinsesseparet gör succé - Bilder - Göteborgs-Posten

A big gallery of great photos
Schwedens Victoria in NRW WAZ.de

Video and photos
Schwedisches Kronprinzessinnenpaar besucht NRW - Landesportal Nordrhein-Westfalen

A typo in the guest book
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfKZIyzCQAAVR3C.jpg

Last edited:
Cute
http://www.derwesten.de/img/incomin...edens-Royals-besuchen-Deutschland-300x224.jpg

"The germans love the Crown Princess Family"
Tyskarna älskar kronprinsess-familjen! « Hovbloggen
Translation

Victoria de Suecia, la mejor embajadora de su país

Victoria and Daniel leaving home, at the airport with Minister for Economics, Energy, Industry and Commerce of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, Garrelt Duin.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfKW-QPCAAApq31.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfKUm1aIIAAAKL6.jpg:large

The court about the second day.
Kronprinsessparet besöker Tyskland, dag 2 - Sveriges Kungahus
Translation

According to Express Victoria spoke some German in Düsseldorf. Victoria said among other things; "I am very pleased with the warm welcome. I have roots in Düsseldorf". After all, her mother lived there ten years.
Liebeserklärung einer Kronprinzessin Victoria In Düsseldorf fühle ich mich Zuhause Düsseldorf* EXPRESS
Translation

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel gave an interview to Expressen's Johan T Lindwall at the end of the visit.
Video:
"Kan hoppas på Victoria-effekt" | Kungligt | Kungligt

About the interview
Since Victoria's first promotional trip in Germany Sweden's export has increased by 40 billion a year. "It is hoped that it will be something similar this time around", Victoria laughed and said that there had been two very intense days. Victoria and Daniel had meetings with German corporations and society with minister for trade Ewa Björling and representants of 20 Swedish companies. "It has been a good visit. Many Swedish companies are with us. Good meetings which will hopefully pay dividends both now and in the future. Hopefully also the Swedish companies have good contacts here", Victoria says.
The Crown Princess and Prince Daniel now work as a team when they represent Sweden and Swedish industry. It makes their impact even stronger, Daniel says: "This is a journey that we are doing to promote Swedish exports and trade. I believe and hope that the Swedish companies that have been involved are happy with the trip. We obviously hope it".
Victoria explains why Germany is so important market for Sweden: "Germany is the largest market and has been there for a long time, a very important market for Sweden. We want to show that we want to be here, it is important for us and that Swedish companies see great potential in Germany".
Daniel explains: "You must maintain these relationships since there will be new people in new positions and to constantly remind that Sweden is available and that we also have something to contribute".
Victoria and Daniel prepare to the trip as a team: "We try to read on about the companies and people we meet, a bit depending on what happens. This trip has been about both export and culture and it has been very diversified. We read a lot and prepare and get information from the Foreign Ministry", explains Daniel.
Victoria hoppas på ännu en tysksuccé Nyheter Expressen

Victoria von Schweden Ihre Deutschland-Looks im Stil-Check BUNTE.de

A video of the visit to Red Dot Design Museum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak4JicOyKG8

Last edited:
:previous:Thank you.
A nice trip for them both, promoting Sweden :flowers:

I think that the foot injury in the end provided extra attention to their trip. It demonstrated that Victoria was able to overcome the difficulty with limited help from Daniel or organizers, and keeping smiling. Yes indeed a nice trip for both of them.

From the report of J Lindvall, I understood she will have to keep the foot protection and crutches until mid-February.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hope Victoria will recover from her ski injury soon, and that it wasn't too difficult for her to get around.

Expressen's Johan T Lindwall followed Victoria and Daniel on their visit to Germany and writes about it.

Here you are already Queen, Victoria!
They are the most efficient PR machine.
Expressen accompanied Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel during two intense days in Germany. On a trip in the country where the Swedish Royal family is large and can make a difference on billion in exports.
"She is our Princess too. You should be so proud of her. Someone better you will never get", says Barbara Ritell from Essen.
"This is our job, and I think it's just as fun and interesting every time," says Victoria.
The germans are the Swedish Royal House's greatest admirers, because of queen Silvia. The Germans see the queen as their queen and the crown princess couple also.
"Victoria is charming, natural, talented, beautiful, and just totally awesome. Can I summarize it in some other way?", said Crista Pinetski.

The trip to Germany has been planned since the middle of last year and there was a large delegation with Victoria and Daniel. In addition to Minister for Trade Ewa Björling also representants of 20 Swedish companies. Sole purpose of the journey was to sell in Sweden.
"Germany is the largest market, has been for a long time. We want to show that we want to be here, it is important that Swedish companies see great potential in Germany. Trade goes in both directions. The trip is to remind the Germans that Sweden is also a good trade market", says Victoria.
About her foot injury Victoria said: "It looks weird? I can reassure everyone that it does not hurt. It looks worse than it is".
Early on Tuesday morning the Government plane landed at the airport in Hamburg. Victoria and Daniel had three hours earlier taken by security police from Haga. 48 busy hours for the couple, that is why they made the decision to let Princess Estelle remain at home. There wasn't many minutes over to the family. The Germans didn't spare anything concerning the Royal visit. More than 30 uniformed polices followed every step along with ten bodyguards from German and Swedish security police.
Ewa Björling, Minister for Trade, is impressed by Victoria's and Daniel's way of working for Sweden: "They are ambitious, well prepared and very knowledgeable in all subjects. They participate and really have a genuine interest. It is impressive and as promotional symbol invaluable".
Här är du redan drottning, Victoria! Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Last edited:
A part of Svensk Damtidning's article about the visit.
Victoria: "Crutches? They are my new accessories"
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/21da7823#/21da7823/2

Sweden's ambassador in Germany, Staffan Carlsson at his blog
Mit der Kronprinzessin, Prinz Daniel und der Außenhandelsministerin auf Deutschland-Reise Schweden in Deutschland
http://translate.google.com/transla...dbox=0&usg=ALkJrhhTq5aJLtlBMQn5vwDms0mC2nNcwg

A video of Victoria inaugurating the exhibition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HDAkRPoga4

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning's reporter was with Victoria and Daniel in Germany. She tells at her article that Victoria spoke german with the children and english with the adults. Victoria held one speech totally in german. Victoria didn't have her chambermaid/stylish Tina Törnqvist or an own hairdresser with her in Germany.

:fireworks::twohearts::fireworks:
I have to admit that I am totally sugar over this couple, they really do represent and love the people of their country and most of all each other.
I just adore them, I love everything about them and their strong independent intelligent pretty little Princess. These are *Real Royals* that can be looked up to with pride and I do and I am not even Swedish.

:fireworks::twohearts::fireworks:
I have to admit that I am totally sugar over this couple, they really do represent and love the people of their country and most of all each other.
I just adore them, I love everything about them and their strong independent intelligent pretty little Princess. These are *Real Royals* that can be looked up to with pride and I do and I am not even Swedish.

Soooo nice said :flowers:
Bye Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom