Christening of Princess Estelle: May 22, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw Mikael Westling Söderström and the kids sitting next to Countess Gunilla Bernadotte I think.

OK, hate being so nasty, but I just have to say it: She covered up alright.

Boy the coverage on the Royal family's website is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the plain old SVT website. They're showing too much of their talking heads and reporters and missing everything cool inside the church.

I would have expected Haakon and Frederik, not WA. Didn't think they were even close.
I'm not saying she should have had 3 godfathers.
I don't know how close they are, probably not closer than Victoria and Frederik. But having a Dutch royal for the firstborn seems to be a Swedish tradition.

I would have expected Haakon and Frederik, not WA. Didn't think they were even close.
I'm not saying she should have had 3 godfathers.

pretty sure cp victoria's next kid will have Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mette Marit as god parents

I think this event was just partly ruined for me when I saw Chris and Sofia walk in hand in hand and Sofia grinning like an idiot. :ermm:

Princess Martha Louise looks beautiful and also Countess Stephanie :)
Madeleine is very happy :) and beautiful

Last edited:
Hahah...Maxima, Frederik, and Madeleine.... They look so cute together.

I think this event was just partly ruined for me when I saw Chris and Sofia walk in hand in hand and Sofia grinning like an idiot. :ermm:

:previous:
The sad part is even if the amazing happens and Estelle speaks her first word during the ceremony, people will still comment more on Sofia and Chris attending. There are other events and other ways for the King to show he has "progressed"...

Maxima, Frederik, and Madeleine have arrived

here's to the hope the fall in love with each other...:lol:

WOW Queen Silvia is AMAZING
SO so beautiful :)

The godparents have arrived!!

Why is W-A not wearing a uniform?

here's to the hope the fall in love with each other...:lol:
The same I thought when I saw them...:devil:
To be fair, I find Sofia´s look quite nice (don´t burn me...)
I would love it if she wasn´t who wears it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom