A Fiancé for Victoria, who would you like it to be

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would be the better prince consort?

• Daniel Westling

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • Daniel Collert

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

helleniki

Gentry
Of course HRH Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wouldn't marry TRH Crown Princes Frederik of Denmark and Felipe of Spain - both of them are heirs to their thrones as Crown Princess Victoria is... So these possibilities are impossible.

So, there's any doubt HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece is the best prince to marry Crown Princess Victoria.
And is very good to see two princes get married, the wedding has another bright - it represents the union of two Royal Houses...

Crown Princess Victoria is reported to be very much in love with Daniel Westling and has been dating him for over 2 years. Her parents seem to be warming up to the inevitible. She should marry someone she loves - not the "right person for the job". How quickly we forget Charles and Diana!

Well, Darth would be a little old for Victoria. Then there is the problem of him having a lot of "family issues". We would have to work on his wardrobe though. Change it a little bit. Get him to wear more color. I mean it´s great to go with basic black sometimes but not all of the time. He would have to change his voice too. Sounds too threatening too often. And that ability to cause people to choke just by mind games would not be good for diplomacy. But then again, there are worse suitors.

Originally posted by mixer2002de@May 1st, 2004 - 5:14 pm
How about Darth Vader? :p
mixer,I am your father.

Originally posted by Princepessa+May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Princepessa @ May 1st, 2004 - 6:26 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mixer2002de@May 1st, 2004 - 5:14 pm
How about Darth Vader? :p
mixer,I am your father. [/b][/quote]
Yes, but I am thy father´s ghost. No, wait. That is not from Star Wars. Oops.

But Darth could make her a real Empress. So if the Parliament would misbehave a MP just would die a "natural death" because Darth wanted them to die. Anyway Darth had a older wife - much older then him. And he would do what she said him to do, because he would be totally in love with her. :ninja:
And he also would wear elegant black suits. So he would dress "royal" !

:lol:
you´re crazy!
Well my suggestion is the prince of Zamunda...he´s Royal and he has humour (Victoria appreciates this very much) ;)

Originally posted by Princepessa@May 1st, 2004 - 5:26 pm
mixer,I am your father.
Darth Vader has no father!

So Darth would not bring along some annoying relatives.

Originally posted by Lena@May 1st, 2004 - 5:33 pm
:lol:
you´re crazy!
Well my suggestion is the prince of Zamunda...he´s Royal and he has humour (Victoria appreciates this very much) ;)
But then Victoria had to relocate to some country in Africa and could not stay in Sweden. Darth could relocate, as he is not the future king of some state.

Originally posted by Dennism@May 1st, 2004 - 5:23 pm
Then there is the problem of him having a lot of "family issues".
Yeah he would bring along two royal children.A son and a daughter both qualifing for "Emperator/Empress of the universe". So as Queen to be of Sweden Victoria would feel like beeing second class. :ninja:

So besides Nikolaos, what other princes or other men might make a good match for Victoria?

Victoria and Nikolaos are 2nd Cousins, from my understanding. Is this wrong?

I wouldn't choose a prince of Victoria... a commoner would suit her just fine... but if I had to choose a prince... hmm.. I guess... well no one...

Originally posted by mixer2002de+May 1st, 2004 - 6:33 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mixer2002de @ May 1st, 2004 - 6:33 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Princepessa@May 1st, 2004 - 5:26 pm
mixer,I am your father.

So Darth would not bring along some annoying relatives. [/b][/quote]
What do you mean he has no father???????

I think he and Victoria should get a nice space cottage and live their with their alien\human children.

Then they will rename their planet Sweden2.And they will live happily ever after.

Until suddenly--- Dennnism and his evil darth vader hating army attacks Sweden2 and kidnaps Victoria and brings her back to earth.

I am sorry Its just that i am really tired and, thus, very disoriented. :(
Sorry for using your name Dennism dear.I just think it's funny

Originally posted by Princepessa+May 1st, 2004 - 10:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Princepessa @ May 1st, 2004 - 10:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by mixer2002de@May 1st, 2004 - 6:33 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Princepessa
@May 1st, 2004 - 5:26 pm
mixer,I am your father.

So Darth would not bring along some annoying relatives.
What do you mean he has no father???????

I think he and Victoria should get a nice space cottage and live their with their alien\human children.

Then they will rename their planet Sweden2.And they will live happily ever after.

Until suddenly--- Dennnism and his evil darth vader hating army attacks Sweden2 and kidnaps Victoria and brings her back to earth.

I am sorry Its just that i am really tired and, thus, very disoriented. :(
Sorry for using your name Dennism dear.I just think it's funny [/b][/quote]
O, joy. Now I lead a Darth Vader hating army. So does anybody have any suggestions then for good suitors?

Just a reminder to everyone, please stay on topic. Otherwise, the threads will be closed. Feel free to discuss Star Wars/Darth Vader in the celebrity thread.
FW

Originally posted by nivek517@May 1st, 2004 - 1:13 am
Crown Princess Victoria is reported to be very much in love with Daniel Westling and has been dating him for over 2 years. Her parents seem to be warming up to the inevitible. She should marry someone she loves - not the "right person for the job". How quickly we forget Charles and Diana!
Let´s talk about Daniel Westling as a suitor. What does everybody think about Daniel then?

Originally posted by Dennism@May 2nd, 2004 - 1:04 am
Let´s talk about Daniel Westling as a suitor. What does everybody think about Daniel then?
He would be perfect. Anyhow it is just Victorias opinion which counts! :p

I am all for allowing her to marry for love. If she loves Daniel W. then if they should decided to, let her marry him. I would HOPE that should an engagement be announced that someone would take the poor guy aside and give him a makeover at least appearance wise. Obviously his voice, his personality, etc are all very attractive to her and no one wants to change themselves completely for someone else (not to mention those that do are VERY UNHAPPY). He just needs to be made to seem more royal and less truck driver!

Any way, I wish her all the best. It is going to be very hard for whomever she marries since whoever it is, must live in the limelight. Although another royal would be familiar and somewhat accustomed, it doesn't always make for happiness. But love can conquer all, just look at her parents. It may be daunting for someone to take on a royal (and the press) but loving someone means sacrifices.

:heart:

Boys boys boys??

How long we are on this forum ?? You are ought to know that there is only one who can marry her!!!

Didn't you hear his hints?? Didn't you feel his hope that his name would be mentioned??

It is our dear member DennisM!!! How could you forget him??

:) :) :) :flower: :mrgreen:

Aww. :heart: Thanks. But I did not need to have my name mentioned. I am happy enough just knowing that some members think that I would be good enough for her.

Originally posted by the1mcgraws@Jun 10th, 2004 - 10:17 pm
I am all for allowing her to marry for love. If she loves Daniel W. then if they should decided to, let her marry him.

Any way, I wish her all the best. It is going to be very hard for whomever she marries since whoever it is, must live in the limelight. Although another royal would be familiar and somewhat accustomed, it doesn't always make for happiness. But love can conquer all, just look at her parents. It may be daunting for someone to take on a royal (and the press) but loving someone means sacrifices.

:heart:
I agree with this--although this is Victoria's decision. I wish her much love and happiness in her future!! :flower: :heart: ;)

I hope she marries whoever she truly loves. However, since this is for fun, I would like to see her with Prince Nikolas of Greece. I think they make a lovely couple.

awwww .... !!!!

no contenders allowed ... boo hoo hoo :(

royal_sophietje said:
How long we are on this forum ?? You are ought to know that there is only one who can marry her!!!

Didn't you hear his hints?? Didn't you feel his hope that his name would be mentioned??

It is our dear member DennisM!!! How could you forget him??
and if i said i did ? ;)

My vote goes to Dennism! :D He'll always make sure that she's wearing the best tiara in her arsenal!

In all seriousness, I would want her to follow her heart. All the royal privilages and responsibilities in the world will never make someone happy. The most important thing in this world is the only one that money and power cannot buy.

Because CP Victoria's life has been pre-determined in many ways, I hope that she will marry the man she loves. Victoria deserves to have a wonderful soulmate who understands her role and can provide unconditional love & support.

Will Daniel W. be the one? He is really quite handsome, and I think the love and special chemistry is there! If a special connection exists, I hope we will hear some happy news soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom