A Fiancé for Victoria, who would you like it to be

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who would be the better prince consort?

• Daniel Westling

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • Daniel Collert

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pollyemma said:
hey! i dont think that's fair. I know from my own family that siblings are often extremely different from each other. we shouldnt assume that Pavlos and Nikolaos have similar personalities and goals.

Fair enough. I just hope Victoria will be blessed with true love (if she is not already) and that who ever she marries will love her for her qualities. :p

carlota said:
i think she will definetely marry daniel now. the fact that the royal house confirmed they are going out is a great step. i really think the announcement is going to come soon. hope he is the one, because vicky deserves a really good man for such a nice girl.

when did they do this

i think victoria her self taled aboout daniel as her boyfriend about to years ago but i have never heard a official statement that they are a couple from the court

yeah i agree daniel and victoria should get married now , well the king and queen have acepted daniel for who he is and know that he loves victoria so now is the time for marriage and babies

irishgirl567 said:
yeah i agree daniel and victoria should get married now , well the king and queen have acepted daniel for who he is and know that he loves victoria so now is the time for marriage and babies

well i agree now is the time for marriage and babies for victoria but please not with daniel.noooooooooooo. but that is just me:rolleyes:

Engagement before C.G´s 60th birthday?

If she doesn´t marry Daniel this year she could at least become engaged to him before her father´s 60th birthday. So he will be at her side officially.
I wonder how Daniel´s profession will be explained when they go to portrait him officially around the engagement. I mean: Victoria marries her Fitness-trainer sounds a little cheap I would say.
For fans of the Nikolaos-Victoria-connection:
1. I´m quite sure, Victoria isn´t Nikolaos´ favorite kind of woman. He prefers model-like-girls as he himself sometimes looks really smart. And in my opinion Victoria isn´t a beauty at all.
2. Any country Nikolaos tries to marry a well-known person will get problems because none will have contact to the former greek King. And for Sweden it would for sure cause some political and other problems. It would simply be too offensive that Konstantin had his influence playing if he manages Nikolaos to marry f.i. Viktoria.
3. Konstantin sees his son Nikolaos as the last chance during his lifetime ( might be possible that he is already dead when Phillipos marries) to marry into another rich oder well-known family.
4. Nikolaos simply doesn´t seem to be the "married-with-children" kind of man like his brother Pavlos is. I could imagine that he still waits a little longer until he marries or maybe he never does. Tatiana is the same kind of woman like Marie-Chantal. So another "sister-in-law" for Alexia and Theodora they never really will have contact with......

Marriage/engagment

I think Crown Princess Victoria should marry for love alone.

i think you are right i do not think victoria is Nikolaos kind of women but i think many of us would love to see a wedding between to royals and there are not many single royals left
joachim is single again but i do not know about that prince william i do not see a match there not with harry either then we have prince albert i say no there to what do we have left

I think Prince Nikolaos is an excellent match for Princess Victoria. And King Constantine II isn't that old. He will probably live to see his son Prince Phillipos marry. Prince Phillipos would be a good match for Princess Beatrice or Princess Eugenie.

I see that there are members that are not so keen on daniel
they want to her with somone else
but what candidates are there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom