Videos and YouTube Clips of Royal Events (not Weddings)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read on a clip that there was a clip of Prince Nikolaos speaking...does anyone know where I might find it or one similar?

This video is adorable! I loved seeing the cousins throwing that pillow around and the shot of Amalia looking bored. So cute! I think it is great that they let the kids get up close and didn't try to stop them from playing. I'm sure that the family will enjoy watching this video for years to come.

I loved that vid too- seems like a very child-friendly environment.

New video
in this video there are Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Prince Harry of Wales, Prince William of Wales, Andrea Casiraghi and Pierre Casiraghi
YouTube - Royal Boys

stephanievl there is a long period in the middle of the clip which has music but is purely black, and what I assume are meant to be pictures when the screen returns (the weddings and children) are not there. Sorry.

New video
in this video there are Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Carl Philip of Sweden, Prince Harry of Wales, Prince William of Wales, Andrea Casiraghi and Pierre Casiraghi

It says this video is no longer available. =(

Last edited by a moderator:
It says this video is no longer available. =(

Ok, U go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. , and then u type (in search) Royal Boys or type the names of Any of these Princes : Prince Amedeo of Belgium, Prince Felix of Luxembourg, Prince Carl Phillip of Sweden, Andrea Casiraghi, Pierre Casiraghi, Prince William of Wales, Prince Harry of Wales. Hope that works :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom