Stephanie's homes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michelle

Heir Presumptive
City
Country
Germany
This is Stephanies truck parked in Fontvielle/Monaco

Attachments

• truck6.JPG
    truck6.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,794
As Stephanie has no drivers licence for a truck like that it is always one of her bodyguards driving it.

Here they're trying to navigate that big thing through the tiny principalities' streets...

Attachments

• truck5.JPG
    truck5.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 541
Steph climbing on her 'Cutie-Camper'....

Attachments

• truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 608
  • truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 494
Stephanie and husband Adans ready to go....

Attachments

• truck4.JPG
    truck4.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 943
  • truck4.JPG
    truck4.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 582
...but before that: " Gosh, where does this damn cable go...???"...

Attachments

• truck3.JPG
    truck3.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 610
This 600 000$ 'Teton Homes' Sterling Truck was a combined birthday/christmas present Stephanie got from her Dad in 2002/2003....it was her biggest wish...and as she saw it for the first time and Rainier told her it was hers now she started crying at smiling at the same time..."Merci Papounet, merci, merci, merci...." she screamed.....

Here're three pics of her taking the truck over and organising equipment.....with a little McDonalds break in between....

Attachments

• truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 806
Stephs bedroom in that truck....KingSize bed....cooooooooool

Attachments

• truck8.JPG
    truck8.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,434
  • truck8.JPG
    truck8.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,381
...and the trucks living area...

Attachments

• truck9.JPG
    truck9.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,403
Here you can find more pictures of the inside of Steph's 'fifth-wheel' camper:

http://tours.360house.com/viewer_blank.cfm?ID=78922

Looks like she got a custom job. The other models featured on the home page of Teton Homes look to have (2 to) 3 axles, and Steph's has a humungous 4 axles. Definitely all the luxury one needs in the wide open American Wyoming Outwest, but in builtup and confined Europe?????

http://www.tetonhomes.com/

Is this called, drawing attention to one's self?

I can tell you that truck is so cool. It has all the luxuary one needs including wide screen TV (important for Steph...hehe) and stuff like that.
If you are a princess....lol.....
Safety is included : Prince Rainier ordered double-safety walls for that camper...no shot would go through....

Safety is included : Prince Rainier ordered double-safety walls for that camper...no shot would go through....
Good point. I forgot about that.

WOW! I wish I could camp in a truck like that....... That is amazing, and a little over the top for a camper.. I thought that you were supposto get the feeling of it instead of being in luxury....

galisteo 
Posted: Oct 1st, 2003 - 12:18 am

... How does the driver make it around the small streets?

The driver doesn't, is my guess. Mind you, if there was a second driver going ahead on a motorbike with a walkie-talkie ......

thank you so much for those photos how long did she live there

According to Italy's weekly "Panorama" - www.panorama.it - Stephanie's old camper, the one she used when she was living with Franco Knie, is for sale at the negotiable price of € 14.000.

Stephanies homes

Does anyone have any information on Stephanie's homes? including her vacation homes
Where they are & pics
Thanks

I don't have pics of them but I know some of her homes are:

Her appartment on Blvd. Princess Grace (early 90s)

Her Clos St. Martin house (next to Caroline's)

An appt. near la Place De La Visitacione in Monaco

Her mobile home

And her appt. in Fontvielle.

Stephanie also has a home in Auron that Rainier bought for her and I believe that she inherited an appartment in New York after her father's death.

Great, Thanks for the pics & info.
That camper truck doesn't really look like she's ruffing it, more like she's at the Ritz.

that is a very nice camper the life of a princess, any one have a photo of her house next to caroline?

Hi,

Steph's camper is way too cool! If anyone has pictures of her other homes, pls. post the pictures......

Does anyone know what happened to the homes of Princess Stephanie in the USA? I know that she stayed there a long time ago. I read that she gets the family's New York apartment as part of her inheritance. When she stayed in LA during the late 80s-early 90s, she stayed in mainly in two places: a home shared with a boyfriend in Beverly Hills (unsure) and the other place was also a modest home shared with another boyfriend in San Fernando Valley. I think it was said that she bought these homes together with her ex's. So, does she still own them if indeed she bought them?

_________
Monica17

monica17 said:
Hi,

Steph's camper is way too cool! If anyone has pictures of her other homes, pls. post the pictures......

Does anyone know what happened to the homes of Princess Stephanie in the USA? I know that she stayed there a long time ago. I read that she gets the family's New York apartment as part of her inheritance. When she stayed in LA during the late 80s-early 90s, she stayed in mainly in two places: a home shared with a boyfriend in Beverly Hills (unsure) and the other place was also a modest home shared with another boyfriend in San Fernando Valley. I think it was said that she bought these homes together with her ex's. So, does she still own them if indeed she bought them?

_________
Monica17

Well the house n the hills she lived in with Mario Jutare and I thinks it was his house and he still lives in in. The house in San Fernando Valley she bought wih Ron Bloom and as far as I know Ron soled the house after their break-up...

michelle said:
Well the house n the hills she lived in with Mario Jutare and I thinks it was his house and he still lives in in. The house in San Fernando Valley she bought wih Ron Bloom and as far as I know Ron soled the house after their break-up...

Thanks a lot for the info, Michelle! Really good to have you here at TRF - and welcome back! :)

budge9 said:
Doesn't Stephanie also own an apartment in New York?

Yes she does but I don't know where exactly...

Stephanie's house

'Clos Saint Martin'
9, Avenue St, Martin
98000 Monaco Ville

Stephanie's currant appartment
Sea Side Plaza

photo source: private + Monte Carlo Real Estate

Attachments

• Steph's house.JPG
    Steph's house.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 16,007
  • seasideplaza_200x600.jpg
    seasideplaza_200x600.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,806
Last edited:
Stephanie at her house she lived in with Franco Knie in Zürich / Switzerland 2001

photo source: allover press 2002

Attachments

• CACX2VOX.jpg
    CACX2VOX.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 677
  • CAI3OLE5.jpg
    CAI3OLE5.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,058
  • CA320VJT.jpg
    CA320VJT.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 617
  • CAADAZU9.jpg
    CAADAZU9.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,916
Last edited:
Outside of Steph's camper ( with Camille's bike, toys, a birdcage and stuff ) 2003

photo source: Polfoto

Attachments

• ch096475_guest.jpg
    ch096475_guest.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 665
  • ch096476_guest.jpg
    ch096476_guest.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 481
  • ch096477_guest.jpg
    ch096477_guest.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 608
  • ch096479_guest.jpg
    ch096479_guest.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 592
  • ch096480_guest.jpg
    ch096480_guest.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
Does Caroline have a house close to Stephanie's also named Clos something? I remember seeing Caroline's house and it was just a short distance from the Palais. Do they both have houses in this area now or was Stephanie's house once Caroline's? And I remember reading that Caroline's house once belonged to her grandmother??

Stanwix said:
Does Caroline have a house close to Stephanie's also named Clos something? I remember seeing Caroline's house and it was just a short distance from the Palais. Do they both have houses in this area now or was Stephanie's house once Caroline's? And I remember reading that Caroline's house once belonged to her grandmother??

Steph's house 'Clos Saint Martin' and Carolines house' Clos Saint Pierre', which they still own but don't live in' are only 500 meters away from the Palace.
'Clos Saint Pierre' is the house that you can see ithe background of the photo of ' Clos Saint Martin'

Back
Top Bottom