Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you michelle! Steph has such a great figure:)

Thanks Michelle steph looks amazing and maya35 you are right steph has an great figure and body.

the concert of the sun king with stephanie which took place the 22/02 in Monaco will be diffused with the sping on the chains Frenchwoman m6. there will be also images of the slides

Beautiful Pics Thanks Iceflower were did you get that pic of Stephanie in your avatar?

You are most welcome, Radker :flowers: My avatar is based on one of the backstage pictures from that evening ---> pic :flowers:

Pics 22.3.2007

Princess Stephanie receives a 5,000 Euro cheque for her organization "Fight AIDS Monaco", part of the "No Finish Line" charity from the Monaco Chamber of Commerce, Monte Carlo, Monaco - 22.03.07

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

Thank you very much, Iceflower! I love recent pictures of Steph - she looks really happy, healthy and smiley:)

Thanks Iceflower Steph looks amazing and happy love the all black looks like her hair grew out a little .

Princess Stephanie of Monaco (L) and French singer Patrick Bruel give a joint press conference, 20 July 2007 in Monaco, as they participate in a charity contest to support Fight Aids association. A charity concert will be given tonight.

ANP Beeldbank

Thanks Michelle and Florencia Cant wait for the pics from tonight Steph looks great .

Thanks a lot for the nice pics from the press conference, michelle, I especially like the wonderful close
ups of a very natural and lovely Steph :flowers:

Her outfit in the afternoon was very fresh and nice for the summer time and so was the one she wore
at the gala. Thanks Florencia for posting these pics!

Big surprise that not only Albert supported her evening, but also Charlene did. That's really great and
I hope there won't be any stupid comments or articles about Steph's face expressions and their possible
meanings, we all know these stupid interpretations..

Stephanie looked great tonight love the way her hair is and yeah i was a bit in shock when i saw Charlene was their but maybe Steph paid no attention to her .

Press Conference for FAM Gala tonight :

Pictures

I'm vary happy to see Stephanie looking great (as usual) and finally to even hear her speak English! Wonderful to understand her words and how she expresses herself. She looked wonderful on the Gala night, thank you michelle for posting those pictures! I wish her the very best. :flowers:

Steph is amazing. She really has that natural - beauty - thing going, always did. She's still doing that hair-flip , very cute...

As an addition , here's a link to some caps pf the RTL Televison interview report which has also the link to the vid again. enjoy. --> link

Thanks a lot for the additional pics, Tosca and Michelle - the video was great as well - Steph at her best..:)
I found one more additional pic I like very much, the only one I could find of Steph sitting at the table herself
- she has a very intense look on it :)

--> Steph 20.7.2007

Here's a link to the Forums of ' Le Roi Soleil' . They provide links to videos of the documentary : 'Le fabuleux pari de la princesse Stéphanie'. This documentary shows what happend backstage and during the preperations of the 'Roi Soleil - FAM' concert/gala in Monaco ( Febuary 2007) !

I'll try to make some caps and so on !

Wow thanks both Michelle and Sebastian for the screencaps and the links I was wondering if maybe you could put the videos up on Youtube or dailymotion or some other site like that ? BTW nice to see you Sebastian

Wow thanks both Michelle and Sebastian for the screencaps and the links I was wondering if maybe you could put the videos up on Youtube or dailymotion or some other site like that ? BTW nice to see you Sebastian

Thanks, and you're welcome. Here's part 2 !
I'll take care of the video-thing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom