Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the photos. Stephanie really needs to stay out of the sun and leave the tanning salons alone. What will she look like at 60?:confused:

These two pics of Steph are also very nice (besides the watermarks right in her face of course ;) ) I like those pics of her sitting at the table and smiling that cute. And she wore quite suitable earrings again :)

20rkbol.jpg
20rkc41.jpg

(Abacapress)

She is such a beautiful woman but the sun tanning is just terrible! Her skin already looks leathery!

compatissant said:
She is such a beautiful woman but the sun tanning is just terrible! Her skin already looks leathery!
Yeah!!! and the sun tanning makes she looks older
too much sun makes the skin old and bad, she better stop :(

She has the most Beautiful Blue eyes .

And a few more from Laif/Gamma

20rtg0p.jpg
20rtg75.jpg
20rtg9c.jpg
20rthfl.jpg
20rthlv.jpg

Wow, she's baked! But that's besides the point, she still looks great. Her eyes are stunning, and I can't believe it, she's wearing a cross! I don't think I've ever seen her or her children wearing crosses. I think it's nice :D.

Ani

I like the AIDS ribbon earrings. Anyone know if those are for sale somewhere?

Ann

Suonymona said:
I like the AIDS ribbon earrings. Anyone know if those are for sale somewhere?

Ann

I agree with you, I would like to buy them as well!!

Beautiful Princess Stephanie of Monaco

Thanks for the pics of beautiful Princess Stephanie of Monaco, everyone!:)
I love her jewelry, especially, her AIDS ribbons earrings.. I would love to get these AIDS ribbons earrings. I love jewelry myself. I collect jewelry.. Is there anyone who know where to buy these AIDS ribbons earrings? Her tan is too dark and she need to get out of the sun.. I also love her cute Betty Boop purse..:D :p ;) :)

Love the pictures as well. Love to know where she got those earrings she is wearing? I was told by a friend to check on ebay. I really love Stephanie int he photos of 2002. Really like her with longer hair. I am very much apprecaited of the hard work the Princess does to fight for Aids. Thanks to the Princess..

Chantal Clement said:
I also love her cute Betty Boop purse..:D :p ;) :)
And I love your new avator, Chantal, great! :)
I can't resist to post three more very nice pics from last friday:

20zafs4.jpg
20zagc5.jpg
20zagjs.jpg

(deadline)

Glad you liked my avator, Iceflower!:) And, Thanks for the lovely pics of Princess Stephanie.. I changed my avator often because there are many wonderful pics/avators of Monaco royal family and others..:)

Wow! I read in another post where she was in a picture standing next to Albert and that poster called her an "oversized piece of bacon":ROFLMAO:which of course made me laugh, but Geez Louise, she really needs to find something else to do with her time other than laying out at a beach! she is fried & seered!
She is beginning to look like those professional body builders that get the fake and bake tans to show off thier muscle defination. And they just end up looking very hard, and not in a good way.
She is very pretty on her own, when she is not so tan, and her hair is not scraped & greased back. She needs to lighten up. Literally.

Stephanie's fight AIDS campaign

What exactly is she doing for Fight Aids Monaco besides appearing in photos and on TV shows. Is she raising money? And if she is, for what? How do they intend to improve the lives of those with AIDS? Do they only intend to improve the lives of those AIDS infected who reside in Monaco or worldwide? If worldwide, which countries and via which organizations. Does anybody know this? I don't understand french so I can't get this information from the french video, if it is there.

Donna said:
What exactly is she doing for Fight Aids Monaco besides appearing in photos and on TV shows. Is she raising money? And if she is, for what? How do they intend to improve the lives of those with AIDS? Do they only intend to improve the lives of those AIDS infected who reside in Monaco or worldwide? If worldwide, which countries and via which organizations. Does anybody know this? I don't understand french so I can't get this information from the french video, if it is there.

All info you need you can find here : http://www.monacosida.com

The single L'or de nos vies is out now in France and soon over Europe ... that's why Stephanie appears in many tv and radio shows at the moment. She'll be on HIT MACHINE / M6 September 9th 2006.

Here's another interview with her and Kyo:

http://www.nrj.fr/videos/videos_interviews.php?id=5022

(NRJ)

...and some short report in the french news:

http://videos.tf1.fr/video/results_video/?o=2&query=kyo

(third from the top -- TF1 )

Caps:

774gj3.jpg
775cy9.jpg

776yg3.jpg
777mz4.jpg

(TF1)

sebastian said:
All info you need you can find here : http://www.monacosida.com
Thank you Sebastian for the above link. It was very informative. So they are basically working for AIDS infected in Monaco and Cote d'Azur area. That is admirable because I read somewhere that the percentage of infected was very high in that area, due to the high traffic and loose morals. I guess the father of the country sets the example and everyone looks to him as a role model. I sincerely hope she and her team will be able to educate young people in that area, like they set out to do, so that there will be some people left in the future.

désolé je ne parle pas anglais mais stephanie serait sur france 2 le dimanche 3 septembre dans l'emission vivement dimanche de michel drucker à partir de 13h30

Thank you for the screencaps, Seb!! I've seen the same interview in German television and was so angry that there was no videorecorder around :rolleyes: :)
To help poeme38: Stephanie will be on French television "France 2" on sunday, 3.09.2006, 1:30 PM :)

She looks great in those caps thanks sebastian, What did she say about the kid's my french is not so good.

RADKER18 said:
She looks great in those caps thanks sebastian, What did she say about the kid's my french is not so good.

The radio reporter asked how 'little Louis' ( he said 'le p'tit Louis' :rolleyes:;)) is doing and that he's sad not to see him this day. They had obviously met at the NRJ Music Tour concert in Monaco and he had told Louis, who's a great fan of Mikael radio show, that he could come around with his mom. Steph said that Louis' listening to the show the moment and Mikael then said : 'Well, that's the least he should do, listen to his mommy" ;):cool:. They loved and Steph then send a kiss to her three cuties via radio .... :)

As they talked about the Single CD there was someone who asked a question which comes close to the one iceflower mentioned: 'Will the CD be published in other countries apart from France?' and Stephanie replyed that she thinks it is planed to release it in several european countries.

At, the beginning of the making of, we can see Pauline, in back. She's talking with a woman (I don't know who she is).

These are a few caps of Stephanie from yesterday evening. She was interviewed during 'Le Grand Journal' of Canal Plus, with Ben Poher of Kyo...
( in one pic you can see her kissing Vin Diesel)

sb1ny8.jpg
sb2se5.jpg

sb3yi6.jpg
sb4oa8.jpg

sb5jm0.jpg
sb6xa0.jpg

sb7cn8.jpg
sb8kn3.jpg

sb9ik2.jpg
sb10du9.jpg

(Canal + )

You can also watch the video ! Click here to download it !

Three more pictures ...

sb13rc3.jpg
sb12vt8.jpg

sb11sf9.jpg

(Canal + )

Stephanie will also be at the show 'Star Academy' tonight on TF1 .

michelle said:
Three more pictures ...

(Canal + )

Stephanie will also be at the show 'Star Academy' tonight on TF1 .

Thank you michelle! She has cut her hair again and she is simply beautiful. I love these pics.

Wonderful screencaps, bigbig thanks to you, Michelle :)

Steph looks so wonderful, charming and has that beautiful smile, so sweet! For those like me who can't watch the video, could you tell us, what she said during that interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom