Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's your chance .... you can bid on a 195 x 114 cm portrait of Stephanie ( which she signed as well) online here!!!

Profit goes to FIGHT AIDS MONACO !

Here's some description ...

... and some photos.

iepj01.jpg
iepj6t.jpg
iepjcg.jpg

(FAM)

The auction is on 210 Euro ( at the moment)

Last edited:
Princess Stephanie mobilises young people and warns them to use condoms.

It is not the right way putting ones life in danger by having sex without using condoms , the Princess says and continues, you have to respect your own life, five minutes of joy is not worth it ... if it causes a whole life of misery afterwords.

The article ( in french)

sebastian said:
Princess Stephanie mobilises young people and warns them to use condoms.

It is not the right way putting ones life in danger by having sex without using condoms , the Princess says and continues, you have to respect your own life, five minutes of joy is not worth it ... if it causes a whole life of misery afterwords.

The article ( in french)

She is so right ... I can't believe people are still critizising her actions, saying: ' A princess is not the kind of person who should go into a TV show and talk about sex ... protocole oblige ...'
.. :confused::mad: ... blabla... where are they living 1654 behind the moon :confused::rolleyes:

Some additional photos of Stephanie on 'HIT Machine'

jawdv9.jpg

jawe3r.jpg

jawehi.jpg

jawejc.jpg
jawens.jpg

jawetj.jpg
jawewz.jpg

(deadline - bruno bebert)

...oh, and before any debate or critizism restarts because of Steph's serious look in the last two pictures. As you can clearly see in the other pix: She knows how to laugh and she's doing fine ...it's just that she was talking about AIDS -> and this is a serious topic ;) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some older pics from 2003... Stephanie, Sonia and Bernard for FAM:

jjkwmr.jpg
jjkwom.jpg

jjkwtk.jpg
jjkwva.jpg

jjkx01.jpg
jjkx1u.jpg

(abaca)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to the official site of FIGHT AIDS MONACO and then click on events or evenementiel and you scroll down to Aids Evening 2005 Sporting Club there's a little video of the event with Stephanie speaking!

sebastian said:
If you go to the official site of FIGHT AIDS MONACO and then click on events or evenementiel and you scroll down to Aids Evening 2005 Sporting Club there's a little video of the event with Stephanie speaking!

She's such a great girl !!!

Steph at the conference ' Women and HIV' 2004

t7j02u.jpg

(Bruno Press)

As paca already mentioned the NRJ Music Tour concert will be held Satureday, July 1st at 7 p.m.

July 4th their will be an auction for FAm at Stars n' Bars in Monaco ....
and AIDS EVENING 06 will be Friday 21.07.06 ...

www.fightaidsmonaco.com

Here's the CD cover of L'or de nos vies :

16h40au.jpg

(FAM)

I'm currently uploading the videoclip for you to watch....

The AIDS EVENING '06 will be held on Friday the 21:th if I understand things right. Does anybody know WHERE and what time this event starts? I hope to be in Monaco and would love to see Stephanie arriving there.

(Please do not refer to the fightaidsmonaco homepage for information, because my browser does not show it properly.. Don't know what it is, really.)

Will any of you attend the evening?

WOW, she looks fantastic in post #65. Those eyes are captivating, and the hair is looking awesome!

GO STEPH!!

kiina said:
The AIDS EVENING '06 will be held on Friday the 21:th if I understand things right. Does anybody know WHERE and what time this event starts? I hope to be in Monaco and would love to see Stephanie arriving there.

(Please do not refer to the fightaidsmonaco homepage for information, because my browser does not show it properly.. Don't know what it is, really.)

Will any of you attend the evening?
It is at the sporting d'ete at 20.30h Albert and STeph will both attend and Roch Voisine, a Canadian singer will be performing.http://www.sportingmontecarlo.com/en/artiste.asp?id=255

Making Of L'or de nos Vies ....caps...for those who are, for one reason or another, not able to download and watch the video ....

"Hihi ......"
20h39ki.jpg

20gyvkg.jpg
20gyyc8.jpg

20gz220.jpg
20h27gk.jpg

20h24bn.jpg
20h27wx.jpg

20h253c.jpg
20h25hv.jpg

(NRJ 12 )

Last edited:
" Ehmmmmmm .... ouaiiiiiiiii .... c'est normal, quoi... " :p
20h2akp.jpg

20h2bva.jpg
20h2eex.jpg

20h33lx.jpg
20h2ets.jpg

"Une cameeeraaaaaaaaaaa ...haha......"
20h2gip.jpg
20h2hpu.jpg

"C'est génial, vraiment magnifique... "
20h32g0.jpg
20h32w1.jpg

(NRJ 12)

"Merci Ben ..."
20h3fc0.jpg
20h3fxu.jpg

20h3gvk.jpg
20h3ibn.jpg

"La vie est belle ...."
20h3int.jpg
20h3jf4.jpg

20h3lhy.jpg
20h3lzo.jpg

"Et merci à vous de soutenir FIGHT AIDS ..!"
20h3mza.jpg

(NRJ 12)

michelle said:
Making Of L'or de nos Vies ....caps...for those who are, for one reason or another, not able to download and watch the video ....

Thank you Michelle!:) It's soooo much appreciated!
Those caps where's Stephanie joking with cameraman are faboulous! Who wouldn't laugh on that:) :p

Stephanie seems most alive when doing things for FAM or the Circus. Other times when she has to do press for simply being a Princess of Monaco, she can seem a little put out.

Though I don't blame her. Given how much money they have made off of Stephanie during her downs, the media don't seem to want to cover the ups of her charity work very much.

Thanks to sebastian and michelle for their photos and information.

Ann

You are an angel, Michelle :) Thanks for making those screencaps, otherwise I would not have seen anything from that video.. It's great to hear that Steph participated in the show Fort Boyard, I always loved the French version of that and I hope we'll get the correct date soon :)

Fight Aids Monaco president, Princess Stephanie (5th L), Prince Albert II (4th R) of Monaco, French pop band KYO and Canadian singer Roch Voisine attend the charity Gala in Monaco on 21 July 2006.
The French band KYO offered a tribute song to F.A.M. Princess Stephanie and other French singers have contributed to the song. The single CD will be available on August 28th

20p3hbk.jpg

20p3kwn.jpg

20p3loo.jpg

20p3o1l.jpg

(Sipa)

Image from terra

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 220
Thanks she looks good .nice to see new pics of her with albert.

Steph looks wonderful - and take a look she wears that special handbag again ;)

Here is one more pic from ANP:

20psbbq.jpg

More .... of Albert and Steph with 'Kyo' and Roch Voisine...

20q01nc.jpg

20pzvo8.jpg

20pzvdf.jpg

20q02mq.jpg

20q02v5.jpg

(Sipa)

And a few more from Abaca

20r8ac8.jpg
20r8agw.jpg
20r8aib.jpg
20r8ajn.jpg
20r8aki.jpg