Stephanie for FIGHT AIDS MONACO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle and especially Seb, thank you so much for the links and screencaps,
it was a great joy to look at them and to see Steph in these many different
moments, talking and laughing, thanks for giving us the chance to see a
bit of that documentation as well!!! :flowers::flowers:

Thank you sebastian for this link - was very moved by all what I saw. I couldn't make the other site to work with the complete video, so if there are more to this video, I'm gonna be waiting for the rest. Thanks a million times. :flowers:

You're welcome.
part 2 :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

I wish there was an english translation of her interview, esp when she appears to be talking about her mother.

Videos of Caroline and Stephanie show the Grace in them, don't they? In still photos, they are very much Grimaldi women, but once you see them on a video footage, their mannerisms, their eye movements, etc. remind me so much of Grace and the fact that they are her girls :)

All 10 clips : FpdlPS - vidéos ... enjoy :)

Thank you sebastian, really wonderful. Don't understand much, :rolleyes:, would love to know what she talks about and what makes her and her assistant "worried", (they are looking very worried at the end).

Interesting to note that in this preparation work, she looked pretty much the same she did during the preparation of the fashion show back in the 80's. The same body language, the same kind of movements of her hand, also those dance steps which she does are the same. She hasn't changed! Why is she keep rotating when she talks to people? That is so Stephanie.

Love this movie! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Thanks so much for wonderful videos, sebastian!:flowers:
It's so great documentary:), pity I don't understand what has been said there.

I agree with royrrules for similarity with Princess Grace..it's so striking in some occasions.

Where does the money go that she raises? I can't imagine there are more than a handful of poor people in Monaco with AIDS and without access to resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom