Princess Stephanie & family for Fight Aids Monaco and UNAIDS - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting great pics of Stephanie's trip to Madagascar, Iceflower and Michelle. :flowers: It's great to see she's doing a good job! :)

Pics 10.3.2009

Princess Stephanie of Monaco, daughter Camille and son Louis
attend the "No Finish Line 2008"-results-event in Monaco on
March 10, 2009.
The earned money will be used for different humanitarian aids,
such as for operations at the "Center Cardio Thoracique" for
sick children from Africa, for hospitals in Africa and for the Fight
Aids Monaco organisation.

Louis looks amazing and it's wonderful to see that Camille has
held a speech!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thanks very much, Ice !!!
Louis looks so much like his father.

Wow Louis has grown up he does look so much like his dad loving the hair . Camille looks adorable and she gave a speech .Stephanie looks Great . Thank You very Much Ice .

louis was a beautiful kid and now he is a hot teenager!!!!!
he looks like hir oncle Albert

Thank you so much for these beautiful pics and informations. How wonderful, how Princess Stephanie invests herself and her children into helping poor people.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: How wonderful to see these pics.
:sun: Now we know what PA would have looked like with slightly darker hair!!! The resemblence is indeed amazing this is our first look at lou he's gotten to be so grown up and so very very handsome indeedie!!
:rose:Camille has also turned into a smashing beauty. Whom would have guessed that she would be the Pss Grace look alike. When smaller she resembled more like stephanie but as she has grown the hair and facial features she's Pss Grace all over again. how delightful indeed.

:heart1:it's indeed good that the children are excited to be helping in projects such as these. The projects are indeed fun as well as reaping big rewards to help with charity!!! :heartflower:

You are all most welcome :flowers: It's really great that
Camille and Louis supported the charity with their presence
and contribution, an official speech at that age is really impressing! :)

Here are two more pics, bigger but of lower quality as you'll see:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Stéphanie tomorrow is laying the first stone on the construction site of her Maison de Vie www.gouv.mc

Pics 15.5.2009

Here they are, the pics from today :)

Princess Stephanie of Monaco poses during the laying of the first stone
of the 'Maison de Vie' ('The House of Life') in Carpentras, France, 15 May

The 'Maison de Vie' is build to accommodate people suffering from HIV/
AIDS. The project, backed by Princess Stephanie, founding President of
Fight Aids Monaco created in 2004 and a UNAIDS Special Representative
since 2006, is to be finish in summer 2010. It will be comprised of two
buildings with a total floor area of 1,000 sqm that are set in grounds of
4,500 sqm and be able to house some 28 people (adults and children).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** belga gallery **

I think Princess Stephanie deserves all the credit in the world for this charity work. She seems uniquely qualified for it. It has been my experience that those who are, in different ways, ostracized or looked down on, have the most heartfelt sympathy with those society as a whole tends to treat as outcasts and AIDS victims are, all too often, treated in such a way. Princess Stephanie truly seems devoted to helping "the least of these" her brethren. God bless her! :angel:

:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

Indeed, she really does a great job with this, and I really like
the name of the new house - Maison de Vie (Home/House of Life)
- very simple, but so positive and full of hope..

Here are a few additional pics of the laying of the foundation stone,
the band Kyo has also been present.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks, ice ....

She's indeed doing a great job there.
She tackles the problem with a lot of sensitivity, reason and human sense.

Here you can find the podsacts of three shows with her beeing present on RadioMonaco: Archives sonores

The Maison de vie is at Carpentras, a small town with around 30,000 inhabitants, in the Département Vaucluse, (Region PACA), at the foot of Mont Ventoux. It's not very far from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence where Caroline lived for a time.

The hospice has 1000 square metres and 28 places for short- or long-stay patients.
There are two buildings really - one for a ten-bed children's dorm, seven single bedrooms and ten rooms with kitchenettes; the other for reception and restaurant.

Stephanie signed the lease for the Maison de vie on June 20th 2008:
Prince’s Palace of Monaco - H.S.H. Princess Stephanie, President of Fight Aids Monaco (F.A.M.) visits Carpentras to sign the lease for the “Maison de Vie”.

Thanks you Ice for the Pictures It is truly a wonderful and beautiful thing Stephanie and F.A.M is doing .

I agree. I'm sorry did they say when it was expected to be completed? Maybe I should reread it. Nice picks of Stephanie, I really like the one where she is laughing :).

I agree. I'm sorry did they say when it was expected to be completed? Maybe I should reread it. Nice picks of Stephanie, I really like the one where she is laughing :).

It's supposed to be completed in June 2010.:)

Steph in Carpentras - a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXOx4_OZZ4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fprincely%2Dfamily%2Dof%2Dmonaco%2Eblogspot%2Ecom%2F2009%2F05%2Fsas%2Dla%2Dprincesse%2Dstephanie%2Dcarpentras%2Ehtml&feature=player_embeddedhttp://princely-family-of-monaco.blogspot.com/2009/05/sas-la-princesse-stephanie-carpentras.html

Great finding, thanks a lot for the link, FILIPA!

Good to see that the visit of the UNAIDS executive director
did not only include a general talk but also a close discussion
with people who are affected themselves.

Thanks for the link!
Stephanie looks really great!!

One more pic!
Sipa
Same pic posted by Filipa, but a larger size!

Glistening Seas

:flowers: fab pics looks like Stephanie & PA are off to a good start!!

Back
Top Bottom