Pauline Ducruet and the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thtregoddess11

Nobility
City
Country
United States
This thread is dedicated to Pauline Ducruet's and the family's involvement
in the Youth Olympic Games in Singapore from August 14 until August 26, 2010.

Monaco Forum Moderators

Pauline will take part in the Youth Olympic Games which will take place in Singapore soon ( will check when ). Just saw on MonacoInfo news that she was officially presented with her uncle attending the presentation.
(...)

Edit: Ok, the games will take place August 14th to August 26th 2010.

Official website

Edit 2: Found a video - Interview with Pauline on her diving !

+ article

Thtregoddess11 said:
Nice find. :flowers:

The swimming/diving portion will take place on the 15, 16,17, 18, 19, 20, 21 **(Actual ladies diving event the 10m platform), 23rd (ladies 3M platform-bet we see Pauline!).
Page not found

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find Sebastian , Hope Both girls do well cant wait for the Pictures sure she will have Family Support . Her Voice is very nice Young but mature

Yeah, I really hope Albert and Charlene will go to Singapore to support their niece ... guess it's quite a possibility...

Im sure Stephanie will go it would be nice to see Albert and Charelene Attend as well

Hellloooooooo !

After some time and changes I'm back ( I think ;) ) :)

Here's some article about Pauline going to Singapore. It says Albert will be there. Great!

Welcome Back Michelle ;)

Thanks for the article

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Here you find an article with photo. ( in french )

It says that Sebastien Gattuso ( Stephanie's boyfriend) is the mission leader for the monegasque delegation in Singapore.
He explains: " It will enable young people to taste the essence of the Olympic Games"

The official website of the games provides Pauine's athlete bio ( not hard to find - just select country and sport=diving).

Pauline is so pretty and sooo sweet..I wish her the very best from the bottom of my heart.:wub:

4 days till the Youth Olympics start , She should be leaving to go to Singapore soon .

4 days till the Youth Olympics start , She should be leaving to go to Singapore soon .

Yeah I wonder if the monegasque delegation is already on their way.
Any news on that anyone?

They should already be there. It starts Saturday and they need time to get acclimated.

The opening ceremony is tommorow, they should have left a few days ago.
And it's not that hard to acclimatise.

I hope Pauline do good in her dive. Do you know if her family went with her?

I hope Pauline do good in her dive. Do you know if her family went with her?

I imagine at least Princess Stephanie went with her, and maybe Camille. Perhaps Prince Albert, Charlene and maybe some of the rest of the family will follow later as her event isn't until later in the week (August 23rd- the 3M Spring board women's event starting at 1:30 in Singapore, and ending with the finals at the end of the same day).

I'm doubting we'll see many of the Casiraghi-von Hannover crowd, but probably at least Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert, Charlene, and maybe her brother and sister.

I imagine at least Princess Stephanie went with her, and maybe Camille. Perhaps Prince Albert, Charlene and maybe some of the rest of the family will follow later as her event isn't until later in the week (August 23rd- the 3M Spring board women's event starting at 1:30 in Singapore, and ending with the finals at the end of the same day).

I'm doubting we'll see many of the Casiraghi-von Hannover crowd, but probably at least Princess Stephanie, Prince Albert, Charlene, and maybe her brother and sister.

Maybe, we'll see Pierre, he seems to really love the princess Stephanie and her children. ;)

According to Pauline's twitter she is in Singapore already .

Here's the official presentation clip of the monegasque olympic commitee:

YouTube - Clip JOJ 2010

It portrays:

Christopher Déléage ( Taekwando )
Massimo Mazzolini ( Sailing )
Amélie Trinquier ( Swimming )
and of course Pauline Ducruet ( Diving )

Pauline says she's been onto that sport for 4 and a half years now and that she loves the excitement this disciplin brings on, she's been into acrobatic sports ever since ( gymnastics ), she looks forward to Singapore, hopes to be able to participate in London 2012 and is terribly proud to represent her country and that it is an honor.
Her coach ( German H. Rothe ) says it's already a great accomplishment that Pauline takes part in Singapore ... she's somewhat 2 years behind in training compared to thers in her age group (started later )...

... Really great kids... I wish them luck !!!

Thanks so much for the video! I really hope Pauline and the monegasque team the best, they deserve it!
And i'm hoping too to see her whole family there, supporting her.

Here's the official presentation clip of the monegasque olympic commitee:

Awesome Find, Seb! And thanks for the translation....:)

Thanks so much for the video! I really hope Pauline and the monegasque team the best, they deserve it!
And i'm hoping too to see her whole family there, supporting her.

Exactly. Hopefully they'll do better, especially in diving :whistling:, at the Youth Olympic Festival than they do typically at the "regular ones"

According to Pauline's twitter she is in Singapore already .
Right-I saw that too. She left yesterday.

Maybe, we'll see Pierre, he seems to really love the princess Stephanie and her children. ;)
You could be right-but he hasn't ever supported his sisters (in either horse show jumping or ice skating)-so why would he take time off from apparently running his father's company that he just recieved to go support his cousin...? and he seems closer to Louis more than anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else watching the opening ceremony you can watch it live o the Youth Olympics Olympic website . I missed The players entrance woke up late , But looking for Pauline when they show the players

Pauline Was The Flag Barrier for Monaco :D

Anyone else watching the opening ceremony you can watch it live o the Youth Olympics Olympic website . I missed The players entrance woke up late , But looking for Pauline when they show the players

:)Seen it, seen her ... pic ... bad quality, sorry...:whistling::)

RADKER-of Course she was. ;)

:)Seen it, seen her ... pic ... bad quality, sorry...:whistling::)
Seb: thanks for the pic! It looks great! :)

It must have been a hugely exciting and memorable moment for all competitors, but especially the Monegasque contingent, led by Pauline ducruet, our flag carrier....

Has anyone spotted PA yet?

It must have been a hugely exciting and memorable moment for all competitors, but especially the Monegasque contingent, led by Pauline ducruet, our flag carrier....

Has anyone spotted PA yet?

Nope ... haven't seen anything yet , really .... and that I don't get ....
Could it be they were left alone .... I mean media-wise ?! :ermm:
In one of the speeches when everyone was adressed also 'royal highnesses' were adressed ... but no coverage of whoever might have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom