Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday, March 26, the Minister of State received Camille as President of “Be Safe Monaco” and her team to hear about their current projects and activities:

** Pic **

I really like this initiative by Camille. It is against drinking and driving. Camille and Louis are more and more involved in Monaco's activities, which is great.

Lovely photos but I don’t like the rear of the jacket. I would be interested to know how successful a designer Pauline is as I find her designs both unflattering and sadly, unremarkable.

Lovely photos but I don’t like the rear of the jacket. I would be interested to know how successful a designer Pauline is as I find her designs both unflattering and sadly, unremarkable.
I don't think she is successful as a designer, although she learned the profession attending a design school in NY, if I remember correctly. That means that she has knowledge about material, sewing, fabrics. Not like so many other priminent people , V. Beckham comes to mind, who never studied the profession but are famous just because of her name.
I am sure Pauline is working a lot and much into her designing, but I doubt that many people are a fan of her clothes. I guess she can only make a living because of financial support of her family.

I was thinking the same. If instagram following is any indicator of popularity, her brand with 9k followers is mildly successful.

Louis as President of Barbagiuans Monaco attended the first day of the Padel Best Expo at the Grimaldi Forum today, April 7. Proceeds go to Fight Aids Monaco and Football for Ukraine.

A partnership agreement was signed between Camille's BeSafe Monaco association and the Monte-Carlo Société des Bains de Mer today, April 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Back
Top Bottom