Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some women grow even more beautiful when they are expecting, Marie is one of them. Happy Birthday! Next year's will be even more special. :flowers:

As a side note, it's my youngest son's birthday as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some women grow even more beautiful when they are expecting, Marie is one of them. Happy Birthday! Next year's will be even more special. :flowers:

As a side note, it's my youngest son's birthday as well!

All the best to your son!

Pauline presents her current collection during the New York Fashion Week and was interviewed for Monaco Info:

Pauline Ducruet has spoken with swedish Damernas Värld/Expressen

- The fact that I belong to the princely family in Monaco is not something I walk around and think about, but I am grateful for the attention I get regarding Alter. The downside is that I always have an eye on me, which makes me an even bigger perfectionist, says Pauline.
The love of sustainable fashion is something Pauline shares with Crown Princess Victoria, who often chooses clothes from conscious and sustainable designers.
- It would be an honor to see Crown Princess Victoria in my design. I would have loved to have her put together a look from Alter.
Grace Kellys barnbarn Pauline Ducruet_ ”Det vore en ära att se Victoria i min design” _ Damernas Värld

Louis and Marie really do treat Pancake more like a human child than a family pet.

The photo of him asleep in Marie's lap with his head nestled against her pregnant tummy is too sweet!

I hope he is not jealous when the baby comes, and that Pancake adjusts well.

Last edited:
That's wonderful news. So many babies these days. Congrats to the first-time parents, aunts and grandmother.

Congratulations to parents and grandparents!

Welcome to the world, little one!

Congrats to them (and big brother Pancake ��)
All the Best wishes to the little one! Can't wait to hear the name

Hurray! Nice to finally hear about a baby girl in the midst of all the Royal baby boys being born!;)

I bet she is beautiful. Can't wait for photos!

Congratulations to Louis and Marie!
The happiest days are when a baby is born.

Congrats to the family!!!!!!!

Any name predictions???

Congratulations to the couple on their baby girl, and to both families :flowers:

It would be lovely if they include a Vietnamese name for Marie's family.

I had no clue what the would pick but this name would fit in any (French speaking) royal family.

It isnice that while Albert as head of the family announced the birth -of the new 16th in line to the throne-, it was left to the parents to announce the name of their daughter.

Last edited:
It's a very beautiful name. She is Princess Stéphanie's first granddaughter.

She is probably not in line to the throne. Under the house law of the Sovereign Family, a marriage without a Sovereign Decision authorizing the marriage excludes the member of the Sovereign Family and their descendants from the succession to the throne. According to an interview with Prince Albert, his nephews did not request this formal permission to marry.

More information here: https://www.theroyalforums.com/foru...chevallier-july-26-and-27-2019-a-46624-3.html

I love, love the baby's name. Very elegant and very French.

Can't wait to hear ALL her names.;)

On April 6 Camille attended the 6th edition of the charity evening "Save the Hearts of Women" of the association Femmes Leaders Mondiales Monaco:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association and her team attended an information/awareness training for pupils organized by their foundation today, April 11:

** Pic **

Pauline was interviewed prior the opening of a pop up store of her designs in Monaco this week:

** twitter video **

Back
Top Bottom