Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very like Caroline is Pauline. In a different way than Charlotte is the image of her obviously.

Camille as President of the Be Safe Association has given an interview to Monaco Info:

Wonderful news for that very likable couple! Princess Stephanie is surely over the moon! ??

Congratulations! to Louis and Marie as just they announced that they are expecting their first chilld!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClUAcxWIsA8/

Wonderful news for the couple and wider family! One of the (full-length) pictures (shared by Marie herself!) at the National Day already gave a pretty clear indication :flowers: (I wonder whether they told the family that day as there are quite a few pictures of family members looking rather radiant at Marie)

Last edited:
I was sure they will officially announce it on Louis' 30th birthday!

Congratulations to parents and grandparents-to-be!

Hooray! The happiest days are when babies are born! ☀️☀️☀️

Congratulations! to Louis and Marie :flowers:

Wonderful news for the couple and wider family! One of the (full-length) pictures (shared by Marie herself!) at the National Day already gave a pretty clear indication :flowers: (I wonder whether they told the family that day as there are quite a few pictures of family members looking rather radiant at Marie)
Yes it was those 2 images that confirmed it for me.

Wonderful news for this lovely couple!!!

Louis as one of the Patrons attended the presentation of the Project Against Violence Against Women in Monaco yesterday, November 24:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I hope it's a girl...little girls are way outnumbered in the Famille Princier!?

The Be Safe Association announced a charity partnership with a beauty salon and a barbershop in Monaco:

** instagram post **

Camille and her Be Safe team attended the launch of the joint campaign of Be Safe Monaco, Fight Aids Monaco and the Monegasques Red Cross "An evening in complete safety". The campaign will be deployed in night clubs/bars/restaurants in the Principality until January 2, 2023.

** Pic **

Yesterday, December 7, Louis participated in an episode of Thierrys Radio in Monaco about the Soccer World Cup:

** instagram gallery **

I truly don't understand the appeal of a gender reveal party (nor of a baby shower - but I can somewhat understand that others do). Why not celebrate when the baby is born? I guess, lots of this is a cultural issue but at times it seems American culture takes over the world resulting in other traditions being pushed to the side.

I doubt gender reveal parties have been a custom for the Monegasque population over the last decades (as prior to that people wouldn't know).

Last edited:
I don't like or understand them either. I agree that it seems to be an American thing, just like baby showers.

And Princess Stephanie and her children have always struck me as more "American" than Caroline and her family.

FWIW...I has already surmised that Marie is having a baby girl due her pink National Day outfit. And I think it's great that there will be a much needed little girl in the Princely family!

Last edited:
I don't like or understand them either. I agree that it seems to be an American thing, just like baby showers.

And Princess Stephanie and her children have always struck me as more "American" than Caroline and her family.

FWIW...I has already surmised that Marie is having a baby girl due her pink National Day outfit. And I think it's great that there will be a much needed little girl in the Princely family!

Well, after all Princess Stephanie is HALF AMERICAN,
Louis, Pauline and Camille - ONE QUARTER AMERICANS
and this still unborn girl - ONE EIGHTH AMERICAN :) ;)

:previous: That is true, as are Princess Caroline and Prince Albert.

But Caroline has stated publicly that she considers herself first and foremost a European. And I suspect that the same is true for her children, based on their manner of living, friends etc.

I think gender reveal parties are a fairly recent development in the US.
I also think it’s just another occasion for gifts for many parents-to-be.

Marie turned 30 yesterday, December 28, and thanked well-wishers with a lovely new photo today:

Goodbye twenties, welcome big belly ? thank you for all your birthday wishes ?

** instagram post **

Back
Top Bottom