Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee Celebrations: 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't see the queen's nephew the Earl of Snowden or either of his children, Charles and Margarita.

We're they in attendance

They were at the Service of Thanksgiving and the event at the Guildhall afterwards. I didn't see them at anything else and they aren't listed in the CC as attending anything else (but then for most of the other events, other than Trooping, neither are the York's, Philip's or Tindall's.)

I read somewhere that the duke and duchess of Gloucester also attended but I didn't see any footage of them (but also hardly any of the York princesses and their families, so that doesn't say much).

More over, you might want to include Wolfie's full name. His surname is Mapelli Mozzi (just like his father); Woolf is his middle name.
They did attend:
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/f...n/people_218/b3fdd8727d5ad7a80605751c571c465a

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...st-brooksbank-first-public-appearance-photos/

Last edited:
I thought the Jubilee was splendid, and I'm so glad I got to go!

The only disappointment was that I couldn't access the Mall for Trooping, but that happened to so many people who were let down. We kept thinking we could get through but they kept closing the streets. (Not surprising; there were probably twice as many people in the streets around as there were in the Mall.)

When they closed Trafalgar Square, we gave up and ducked into a pub to watch it on television.

Still, it was great to be there!

I read somewhere that the duke and duchess of Gloucester also attended but I didn't see any footage of them (but also hardly any of the York princesses and their families, so that doesn't say much).

More over, you might want to include Wolfie's full name. His surname is Mapelli Mozzi (just like his father); Woolf is his middle name.

I saw quite a few other members of the family in the background: Lady Davina, various Kent grandchildren, Ogilvys, etc. They were several rows behind the main royals, behind government dignitaries.

I saw quite a few other members of the family in the background: Lady Davina, various Kent grandchildren, Ogilvys, etc. They were several rows behind the main royals, behind government dignitaries.

Do you mean at the concert or the pagent, I didn't see any of those people at the pagent.

Here are some nice and interesting photos of the Queen Elizabeth II 2022 Platinum Jubilee Display at Windsor Castle taken today:

** gettyimages gallery **

Court circular
Buckingham Palace
15th November, 2022
The King gave a Reception at Windsor Castle this evening following the Platinum Jubilee at which The Prince and Princess of Wales, The Countess of Wessex, The Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Alexandra, were present.

Back
Top Bottom