The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2021, 12:28 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Heather_ View Post
I ran across this post on IG this morning and thought it was lovely. It really sounds exactly like the man behind the image that I always sort of pictured when I thought of who the late DoE really was. The account isn’t famous or official or a member of the family so I hope it’s okay to post. But I found both the picture and the story heartwarming and thought you all might, too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNo6QgvH...d=mia3l8jmk1j5
Since many of you are unable to use the IG link, here’s the story the caption came from.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...e-23907797.amp

Old 04-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I wish I had an answer for you but I actually was wondering the same thing about the US. Anyone know what network we might be able to watch it on?
I’m guessing CNN?

Old 04-14-2021, 12:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
i’m guessing cnn?
nbc
abc
msnbc
cnn
Old 04-14-2021, 12:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
The royal YouTube channel streaming it? Didn't the BBC share the feed for the Sussex wedding? I'm sure though that it will be somehow available for viewing in the US. I definitely will be watching.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:04 PM
Courtier

In case you haven't yet teared up today...
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...78241437138945

https://twitter.com/ClarenceHouse/st...78342243000324

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/...78140530573315
Old 04-14-2021, 01:08 PM
Courtier

Oh my - that picture from 2018 is so precious!!!
Old 04-14-2021, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

These are so lovely. The one with the great grandchildren is so cute. Charlotte’s expression is so cute.

I hope we see some more family photos. They are so lovely.

Definitely made me tear up.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:13 PM
Heir Apparent

Love how HM and Charlotte are looking at eachother in the last one
Old 04-14-2021, 01:15 PM
Gentry

'The family photos are so precious... We have been waiting so long for those kind of pictures!!
Old 04-14-2021, 01:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Eugenie has posted a tribute to her grandfather and, fair warning, grab a tissue. It’s lovely but definitely made me teary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNpYz98F...d=ktpzg9gtoij0

It made me teary too. Very touching and sweet.

I did smile at the mental image of her incinerating sausages... and him saving the day.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leticia.h View Post
'The family photos are so precious... We have been waiting so long for those kind of pictures!!
I agree. These kinds of photos are always my favorites. I understand why they’re not always shared with us but I love it when they are.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

❤️❤️❤️ They’re all so beautiful...I adore all of them, but my favorite is the one with the 7 Great-grandchildren; HM and Prince Philip created a wonderful legacy with their beautiful family
Old 04-14-2021, 01:23 PM
Nobility

How wonderful these pictures are! I especially like the one where HM and Charlotte look at each other.
But the other one with the great grand children is also very very precious.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

In a way, I'm glad that these kind of pictures are not always in our faces and kept private because when it comes to a situation like the death of the Duke of Edinburgh, to release them as a tribute makes them all the more special for us to get a glimpse into their family life. We get to see the husband, the father, the grandfather and the great grandfather and most of all, the man that was the Duke of Edinburgh.

Not only did Philip give his all to support and be of service to his Queen and his nation, he was also the pinnacle of a family that loved him dearly.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I love these 2 because I don’t see the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh- I see Granny and Grandpa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
In a way, I'm glad that these kind of pictures are not always in our faces and kept private because when it comes to a situation like the death of the Duke of Edinburgh, to release them as a tribute makes them all the more special for us to get a glimpse into their family life. We get to see the husband, the father, the grandfather and the great grandfather and most of all, the man that was the Duke of Edinburgh.

Not only did Philip give his all to support and be of service to his Queen and his nation, he was also the pinnacle of a family that loved him dearly.
100% agree.

Where do I order this new book?
Old 04-14-2021, 01:38 PM
Majesty

I loved these photos. The tributes that have been paid to the Duke of Edinburgh are beautiful.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsypaige View Post
❤️❤️❤️ They’re all so beautiful...I adore all of them, but my favorite is the one with the 7 Great-grandchildren; HM and Prince Philip created a wonderful legacy with their beautiful family

I think that’s my fave too. Lovely photo with all the kids.

Though Charlotte and HM looking at each other is pretty cute too.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Where do I order this new book?
I don't think it's been released yet.
Old 04-14-2021, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I don't think it's been released yet.
I think you’re right but I believe I read earlier today that it can be preordered. Maybe on Amazon or from your local book seller?
Old 04-14-2021, 01:48 PM
Heir Apparent

I just love the way the British Royal Family celebrates the life of Philip. This way shows that life doesn't end with death. It ends when all the memories have ended.

You could see the love and spirit between the Royal Family. This is so beautiful.

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Closed Thread