60th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation: June 4, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the mum from Outnumbered, Claire Skinner!

The Duke of Edinburgh will attend todays service and lunch afterwards.

25 members of the British Royal family will be attending as per the BBC

Prince Charles' invitation to his mothers coronation,

Attachments

• invitation.jpg
    invitation.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 401
Religious leaders have started to arrive,I think I see the Archbishop of Westminster,The Most Reverend Vincent Nichols.

Duke and Duchess of Kent and Prince and Princess Michael arriving.Princess Alexandra will not be attending as per the reporter.

The Duke and Duchess of Kent, The Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester

Attachments

• DG.jpg
    DG.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 494
  • PM.jpg
    PM.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 433
  • DK.jpg
    DK.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 395
Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 57s
Princess Beatrice will be wearing a Roland Mouret dress and and Princess Eugenie will be in Burberry, I'm told.

Roland Mauret is such a beautiful designer. I wonder who Catherine and Sophie are wearing. I can guess Bruce Oldfield for Sophie....

Lovely to see the Kents and Gloucester's, I love Princess Michael's hat. Sad to not see Princess Alexandra attend, but I am glad she chose to not attend and look after her health.

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 47s
Westminster Abbey: Princess Beatrice is wearing a Hannah Coffin coat,Sarah Cant hat,Roland Mouret dress,LK Bennett shoes and Prada Handbag

The Duchess of Kent looks very frail but all the same lovely to see her present.

I am a little bit bummed that Louise is wearing the same thing as last year, but she is a cutie. Sophie looks lovely and I love her hat. Not a fan of her shoe though.

I love Eugenie's outfit, what a beautiful colour.

Is there a link to watch online?

Everyone is wearing jackets and Sophie's thought "Sod it, it's too warm."

The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Lady Louise Windsor, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie, Autumn and Peter Philips, Zara and Mike Tindall and The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Henry.

Attachments

• dc.jpg
    dc.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 443
  • pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 323
  • pe.jpg
    pe.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 395
  • zt.jpg
    zt.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 484
Catherine looks lovely. :D

Lumutqueen, Zara and Sophie embraced the sunshine!

TRH The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall just arriving and awaiting Her Majesty The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh.

Camilla looks stunning in Mint Green.

Attachments

• CC.jpg
    CC.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 415
Princess Anne and Princess Beatrice,

Attachments

• PA.jpg
    PA.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 302
They just showed a clip of Edward and Louise and it's SCARY how much Louise looks like him. William looks like he wants to go to bed.

It's cute how it looks like Edward is explaining things to Louise.

Last edited:
Queen Elizabeth,

Attachments

• QE.jpg
    QE.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 432
I love watching the family interact. Eugenie just waved at Louise and said, "Hi Louise".

William and Kate return to Westminster Abbey for the first time since their wedding to mark 60th anniversary of Queen's Coronation
HelloMagazine.com

Back
Top Bottom