Prince of Orange & Family Visiting Infanta Cristina & Family: May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Infanta Cristina and Princess Maxiam together in Barcelona.
I haven´t any date but it seems that Maxima spent few days in Infanta Cristina house

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4258/attachment76c7f1op5.jpg

Thank to Marymaxima who give me the link!

How nice!! I had no idea the two were such close friends! Unfortunately Maxima didn't choose the best time to go to Barcelona regarding the weather!
Check this out: Apprently Willem and the girls were present as well: RBA Edipresse - Revistas
I would sure love to buy the magazine!

Weel acording to al spanish magazine, Maxima and William-Alexander spend some days in Barcelona with Alexia and Cathalina Amalia, and they stay at Infanta Cristina House.

RBA Edipresse - Revistas

Last edited:
Weel acording to al spanish magazine, Maxima and William-Alexander spend some days in Barcelona with Ariane and Cathalina Amalia, and they stay at Infanta Cristina House.

RBA Edipresse - Revistas

Amalia and Alexia are on the picture, I don't read (or see) anything about Ariane though!

Amalia and Alexia are on the picture, I don't read (or see) anything about Ariane though!

I´m sorry I made a mistake, just Alexia and Amalia, I dont know if Ariane was there too.

I´m sorry I made a mistake, just Alexia and Amalia, I dont know if Ariane was there too.

Oh ok that's fine, I thought maybe you had the magazine and knew more than the rest of us! :flowers: Amalia's hair has grown so much!

Máxima hace turismo en Barcelona

according to that article, Maxima, W-A and the three girls went to Barcelona, stayed at the Palma\'s house, the Urdangarin kids and the three dutch princesses went to a museum because of the weather and the whole gang also went to a restaurant and went to the port It\'s great they are such good friends (as said on the article) and the fact that the two families got together and spend a great time! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine Ariane didn's go with them. Maybe she was left at Christina's home.

Thank you for sharing the article. I wonder if W-A was friendly with Cristina before marrying Maxima or is this a newer friendship?

how great that two such beautiful couple/children were together in Barcelona. I hope there will be plenty of photos of the little Undangarins and the three little As.

This is a bit of a surprise to me... but I'm glad the families are friends! I guess that kind of explains Infanta Cristina's sweet gesture to Princess Amalia at Willem-Alexander's birthday last year. (Although Cristina does seem like the type that just likes kids in general)

This is a bit of a surprise to me... but I'm glad the families are friends!

I thought that they had some kind of closer relation as the Urdangarins were invited to WA's birthday, plus I'd say Maxima and Cristina are a similar type of woman, probably with matching interests. Nice to see WA & family going for the touristy stuff in Barcelona!

How nice they're friends. I wonder why Felip and Letizia never seems to visit others or have people visit them? They must be a boring couple or maybe they prefer to keep to themselves.

Aww the girls have changed so much I hope they had a wonderful time

How nice they're friends. I wonder why Felip and Letizia never seems to visit others or have people visit them? They must be a boring couple or maybe they prefer to keep to themselves.

they're a really boring couple: they need only each other and nobody else. :whistling:

lovely pictures! it's nice to see both families are good friends.

it also seems as if maxima's girls are quite fluent in spanish so as to communicate with the urdangarin's kids... :)

Loved those pictures; thank you for posting them.
These two families are absolutely adorable and it seems they get along very well. good for them!
Who knows if one of the boys will eventually marry one of the Orange girls? These pictures will be priceless, then........:wub:

Who knows if one of the boys will eventually marry one of the Orange girls? These pictures will be priceless, then........:wub:

Yes, Miguel Urdangarín is for Amalia:flowers:hahaha

Yes, Miguel Urdangarín is for Amalia:flowers:hahaha

I was thinking of perhaps Pablo. The most angelic looking child I have ever seen:wub:

Thanks for the pics. It would be great, really if one of the boys married one of the girls!

I presume as Crisitna speaks spanish it is good relation for her and the kids, that was the 3 girls have the oportunity to listen and practs spanish!, that may be one reason that there are closer! plus the fact that W and M meet in spain!

I think Ariana was there too. In one of those pictures of the visit you see Maxima with the two oldest side by side and a little one in the push chair. It can only be Ariana.

So little Ariene did go on this trip. I was suprised to read about this visit. C-A has grown so much!

Lovely pix; they really make my day, such likeable and beautiful people and children !

she is no so little anymore, she is a year old, i think is great the 3 sister s together, i would feel sad if the were living her at home

I'm so happy to see the 2 families together!!!! 3 orange cute girls + 3 urdangarin cute boys = :wub:

I can just imagine how Irene reacted. I bet she was excited to see more girls to play with ;)

Magazine Story has a nice story on their trip to Barcelona with many pictures, you can clearly see on the front page that all 3 girls were there:
Story

Is story going to be in trouble now for violating the media code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom