Juan Valentín Urdangarín's 8th Birthday: September 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Heir Apparent
City
Yerevan
Country
Armenia
Post news, pictures and information about the upcoming 8th Birthday of Juan Valentin Urdangarin in this thread.

Birthday wishes should be made in Birthday and Anniversary wishes thread. If they are posted here, they will be either deleted or moved to the appropirate thread.

Have fun! :flowers:

Are they doing anything for the birthday, or is it going to be private?

I guess they are having a photoshoot like they use to since they got the new house:flowers:

Who is going to be there?

I don't know for sure, but I can bet on the usuals:

His paternal grandparents, his maternal grandmother, his parents and siblings, his marichalar cousins, maybe his aunt Elena since she's his godmother

who knows who else;)

No pictures yet? I really hope we will get to see them again. They're such a precious family. Does anyone know at what time the family usually comes out and poses for the press?

Where can we find pictures of the event, and what time is it supposed to take place? Or is there even going to be an event?

not exactly an event, but a photoshoot;) and we don't know the hour, I guess it has already happened since i don't think the kids are going out at night on the street:)

Happy Birthday Juanito. Wow I cannot believe how fast you grew!!!

Infanta Cristina of Spain´s son, Juan Urdangarin, on his 8th birthday in Barcelona.

PPE Agency

I enjoyed seeing all of the pictures. Everyone looked great, Pablo and Miguel were dressed alike, Juan was similar but different, and Irene was cute as always. Is it just me, or has her and Miguel's hair gotten even more blonde? I was a little disappointed to see Irene still had her pacifier, though. Juan is so tall! I was a little sorry that Iñaki wasn't there, was he out of town? I recognised his mother, and I'm guessing that the other children are Urdangarin cousins, or friends?

There were the Urdangarin cousins, his uncle Mikel, his paternal grandparents and his mom and siblings:wub:

Iñaki is abroad doing a seminary course, so he wasn't able to be there:ermm:

There were the Urdangarin cousins, his uncle Mikel, his paternal grandparents and his mom and siblings:wub:

Iñaki is abroad doing a seminary course, so he wasn't able to be there:ermm:

What do you mean by seminary course? Where I come from a seminary is where you go to become a priest.:huh:

there are some small courses that are called "seminario" in spanish, sorry, got the languages mixed up for a little while :lol:
in spanish seminar and seminary are the same word, with different meanings

Last edited:
there are some small courses that are called "seminario" in spanish, sorry, got the languages mixed up for a little while :lol:

Oh! I think that's seminar in English. So when are you going to perform your magic and get us some big pics? :D

Has anyone seen a video of the outing?

Oh! I think that's seminar in English. So when are you going to perform your magic and get us some big pics? :D

Has anyone seen a video of the outing?

No video so far:neutral:

but the some big pics are here:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/07092909.jpg (she looks really pretty on that one :) )
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/07092911.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb118/dagmarnat2/CRISTINA 5/07092924.jpg

(PPE)

Do Inaki's parents live in Vitoria or Barcelona?

Thanks for the nice pics of Juan's birthday, girls :flowers:
Cristina looked very pretty, but maybe she's a bit too
thin, her outfit and the one of Irene are very nice. Irene
seems to be in a stadium in which she develops a lot, that's
interesting to see :)

Iñaki's parents live in Vitoria, the only member of his family that lives in Barcelona is his oldest sister Ana with her family:flowers:

Like I said before, she looks very pretty but it's a bit on the thin side lately, let's just hope she doesn't lose more weight, right now it's ok;)

That stage (2-3 years) is called the "terrible years":D , they want to touch everything, see everything, climb on everything, they don't listen, don't eat when you try to feed them, but ask for food every 2 seconds...

And let's not start about the "why" stage, where they ask about every single thing and the reasons for all things:rolleyes:

I can't help but imagine Leonor and Irene breaking havoc together at palaces and such, poor guards :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for sharing those pictures with us. Juan is so tall! As a matter of fact all the Undangarin children are tall. Little Irene is precious.
What a shame that the Marichalar cousins weren´t present as usual. And of course, the absence through work of Iñaki.
CARMINHA

Finally, there is a video on Hola

hola.com - Vídeos del día

Cristina looks less thin in the video, in my opinion. She looks great!
The kids are gorgeous!:flowers:
Juan Valentin looks a lot like Cristina, am I wrong?

Last edited:
Thanks for the video giov. I love when Irene starts crying for her mami. So cute.

and Crisiñaki, thanks for the big pics. Cristina looks gorgeous as always. It's interesting because she almost looks younger when she's with her kids. You are right, it does appear that she is thinner

Lula, I can see anything with this link, does anyone else have this problem?

Yes, I have a problem too. Go to the original site(PPE) & click on the main picture,itll take you to the page where you can view the pictures:flowers:

How come the King & Queen arent in the pictures? arent they usually around for birthdays?
Christina and the family all look good, love seeing them all dressed down.

Yes, I have a problem too. Go to the original site(PPE) & click on the main picture,itll take you to the page where you can view the pictures:flowers:

How come the King & Queen arent in the pictures? arent they usually around for birthdays?
Christina and the family all look good, love seeing them all dressed down.
Thank you very much, great pictures!:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom