Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News 2: June 2007 - Jan 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful little girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE. She has the most beautiful eyes:wub::wub::wub::wub:

She's gotten so big! I love how Cristina does her hair in those cute braids.

Little Irene on the cover of Semana magazine:
SEMANA

Irene Urdangarin: A 3 year old princess

Irene is such a doll. She has the most beautiful eyes ever! What a cute family, and God bless the children. Cristina has done a superb job with those children. They seem so down to earth and so easy going.

they are the cutest royal kids (specially pablo, which is my favourite) and cristina and iñaki are really in love. the best...

They operate the minor son of Doña Cristina, who got hurt playing

The minor son of the Infanta Doña Cristina and Iñaki Urdangarín, Miguel, suffered last Monday a slight accident while he was playing in the school and yesterday in the morning he had to be controlled of urgency for a small fracture in the jaw.

The six-year-old child, was operated on in the Clinic Teknon of Barcelona, where he remained entered, though it is believed that today he will receive the medical discharge. On having found out of it happened, Her Majesty the Queen decided to move to Barcelona to visit her grandson.

Operan al hijo menor de Doña Cristina, que se lesionó jugando - ABC2_Casas_Reales - ABC2 - ABC.es

QUEEN SOFIA VISITS HER GRANDSON MIGUEL

Galerías de imágenes

I hope little Miguel gets well as soon as possible. I can immagine how:wub: worried the parents were. But children are prone to give us these unpleasant surprises.

poor miguel!!!!but i saw it on tv.....and they said miguel was ready to leave the hospital as soon as possible!!!!

today is pablo´s b-day (and mine as well)
happy birthday pablo!!!!!!

How gorgeous this picture of little Irene in her bright orange anorak and face painting. Cristina´s children are sure a handsome lot.

Miguel and a friend being fetched up from school by Cristina
last week, it could have been on his birthday as well, as he
wears the same clothes.. :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Miguelito is so cute I can forgive him for wearing crocs. He is cute in them anyway, and the color yellow brings out his features in radiance. :D

I can´t believe Irene is already five years old! It seemed like yesterday when she was born and the whole family was rejoicing over the fact that after three boys came a girl.
Those children are gorgeous.

I know I'm late to comment on this thread, but I can't help it...How a big girl Irene is becoming . I think that she is beatiful, just like her cousin Infanta Leonor. :)

Vanesa.

I wish we saw more of the Palma family .

I misss very much seeing these kids. The last pictures were already months ago.

Juan Valentin had injured his left hand at school. He was delivered to the local hospital by Infanta Christina and the Duke on November 13th, 2010.
It took almost two hours to examine the child and to fix the hand.

*Pic* - credits Hoy Corazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom