Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás, Miguel & Irene Urdangarín, News 2: June 2007 - Jan 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him!

I saw a picture of Pablo and Miguel surfing this summer in Spain. Miguel, I think, must be out of high school by now.. I wonder if he’s decided to come back to Barcelona as well?

Miguel is in his second year of University. He studies "Marine Sciences", I believe in London

Doña Irene Urdangarín is so grown up looking!

She is sixteen and a half already.

Pablo has turned into a handsome young man - like a better looking version of a young Juan Carlos.

I’m surprised by how often the press follows him in Barcelona. Not just when he’s with his family, or playing handball, but these sorts of pictures of him at school, with friends, etc. I also saw video footage of him being followed by a reporter awhile back who asked him questions about his family, including the situation with his grandfather. And now they’ve named some random girl he may or may not be dating. He gets almost as much attention as his cousin, Victoria, which seems unfair, since he’s clearly not interested in the sort of publicity she now seems to want.

And, change of topic, a belated thanks to janelarn for the above answer to my question about Miguel!

Pablo was interviewed on the street about how the family spent the holidays and whether they would celebrate Inaki‘s birthday - maybe a Spanish speaking member can translate his answers ;)

** hola article with video: ¿Cómo han pasado las fiestas? ¿Celebrarán el cumpleaños de su padre? Pablo Urdangarin responde **

Spanish is not my native language, but this is what I understood. He said that the family were all well at home during the holidays. When asked if he knew if his father would come to another one of his games, he said he didn't know anything about that and, when asked if they would celebrate his father's birthday as a family, he replied again that he didn't know and that it would depend on how things were going/ would turn out, meaning it would depend on how the circumstances unfold. He was visibly uncomfortable with the questions about his father. Poor lad !

Last edited:
Its nice to see Don Pablo having a little normality!

Seems like a fun day at the beach for Pablo.

I read in Hola that Miguel Urdangarin accompanied his mother to Mafalda of Bulgaria’s wedding, although there were no pictures of him.

Pablo excellently balances the ball with one finger.

It surprises me that he doesn't have a driver's license yet since he is already 22. Is that common in Spain?

Not sure about what’s common in Spain, but it looks like Pablo waited longer than both his older and younger brother to get his license.

It surprises me that he doesn't have a driver's license yet since he is already 22. Is that common in Spain?

Here our nieces and nephews that don't own cars and are on that age group don't even drive nor want to learn since everything is Uber transport to them.

The photos are very poor and it could be anyone and we have to assume its Don Pablo Urdangarin .

Pablo Urdangarín is in love.
This is Johanna Zott, a 22-year-old girl whom he met during his student days at the French Lyceum in Barcelona and with whom he would have been dating discreetly for several months that.
For his part, Pablo himself has confirmed his relationship with Johanna Zott and has confessed that he is "happily in love": "I'm happy, yes, thank you."
https://www.pronto.es/noticias-del-...urdangarin-confiesa-esta-enamorado-50665.html

https://www.europapress.es/chance/r...sa-enamorado-johanna-zott-20230329091640.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom