Infanta Cristina pregnant again!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already said that they will go to for the girl. The infanta turns forty years next year. It is highly probable, for this fact also that is pregnant. Apart from for their physical aspect. Especially in the last pictures of their cousin's wedding Fernando Gómez Acebo, seems a pregnant one.

It can be true

What is not certain it is that it has been announced officially. But not that it is false that it is pregnant. They are two different things. The journalist that has dared to say that it is very possible that is pregnant it is Consuelo Font, journalist specialized in the Royal House that has never been wet regarding pregnancies. In the program A LA CARTA, of AntenA 3, she dared to insinuate that it is probably when falling the official announcement. It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.

meac said:
It is for that reason that in the forum it is spoken of the infanta's pregnancy. Because, among other things, it is not neither the first one that says it.
I hope you are right, it would be great if Cristina had a cute baby-girl, but that fact doesn't mean, by itself, that she is pregnant indeed... How many times has Letizia been said to be pregnant?...

Last edited:
Iñaki Urdangarín, unaware to the rumors of the infanta's new possible pregnancy

MADRID (EUROPA PRESS)
The first vice-president of the Spanish Olympic Committee and duke of Palm of Mallorca, Don Iñaki Urdangarín, pronounced the inaugural speech of the International Conference on the Ethical Limits in the Sport that took place in the Auditorium of the Universidad Pablo of Olavide of Seville, organized by the consejería of Tourism, Trade and Sport, through the Andalusian Institute of the Sport. This happened the same day a television program that their Real Highness, the Infanta . Cristina could be again pregnant. Of being certain, the daughter of the Kings would be mother for fourth time.

The objective of this conference was to debate on the paper of the media in the elite sport and to analyze the dopaje in the high competition from the optics of the medicine of the sport. In the inaugural, titled conference ' The long one on the way to the sportsman of high competición', Iñaki Urdangarín lectured on the different variables that intervene in the sportsman's of high level yield, from their period of sport tecnificación until their activity in the maximum competitions. Iñaki, very discreet with what refers to their private life, it was not pronounced in this respect and it was limited to fulfill their work obligations. The duke of Palm left for another door to avoid that they asked him questions.

Su Alteza Real la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excmo. Sr. Don Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma, tienen la satisfacción de anunciar que esperan el nacimiento de su cuarto hijo para principios del próximo verano.

Palacio de la Zarzuela, 9 de diciembre de 2004</STRONG>

Christina is pregnant again and expects her fourth child next summer, the palace has announced now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the news on Spanish Royal Family Website and they have confirmed it.

Congratulations to the new mom and dad to-be.:)

happiness cristina and iñaki

finally confirms the news of the 4 son of the palm dukes I hope is a girl but that it will be as beautiful as their siblings neither to doubt it:p

Congratulations to them.

Congratulations to them! They are such a wonderful couple with wonderful children. I would love to see them have a girl but as long as the baby is healthy then a boy would be good too.

I am so happy for Cristina and Inaki. I hope they finally have a daughter.

Expecting the 4th child

Polfoto 09-12-2004 Spain's Princess Cristina smiles as she leaves her workplace in Barcelona, Spain Wednesday Dec. 9, 2004. Princess Cristina, the second daughter of Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia, is expected to have her fourth child in the beginning of the summer, the Royal Palace said on Thursday. The 39-year-old princess is married to former professional handball player Inaki Urdangarin.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 296
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 330
Congratulations to Cristina and Iñaki.

Wow! What a great new!

I watched it on TV just a few hours ago.
They showed Infanta Cristina leaving her work.
She said that she's very well and that she hopes that this time it's a girl, but if it isn't she really doesn't care.

Then they showed the King and the Queen. King Juan Carlos said that he is "happy because they (reffering to Cristina and Iñaki) are happy".

The press asked Queen Sofia: "When is the baby going to be born?"
And she said (looking at the King): "In spring? (...) Oh! I really don't know!"
It was very fun.

Everyone in the Royal Family seems to be very happy.

Congratulations to Cristina and Iñaki!

Expecting the 4th child

Recent pics:

Caption:
Copyright Imagine 2004/BCN/KORPA 20009
0812004 BARCELONA Spain
AMONG VERY STRONG RUMMORS OF A NEW PREGNANCY
PRINCESS CRISTINA WITH HUSBAND
INAKI URDANGARIN AND THEIR CHILDREN WENT TO VISIT
THE NEW HOUSE THE ROYAL
COUPLE HAS PURCHASED AROUND BARCELONA. CRISTINA IS BEEN LIVING IN THE AREA
SINCE THE BEGUINING OF THE 90'S AND LATER IN A FLAT SINCE MARRIED IN '97.
NOW THE FAMILY IS MOVING TO A LARGE PROPIERTY THAT NEEDS TO BE REMODELED
BEFORE THE FAMILY MOVES IN.

Attachments

• iñaki473.jpg
    iñaki473.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 541
  • iñaki474.jpg
    iñaki474.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 628
  • iñaki475.jpg
    iñaki475.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 512
  • iñaki476.jpg
    iñaki476.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 780
  • iñaki477.jpg
    iñaki477.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 760
  • iñaki478.jpg
    iñaki478.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 650
And some small pics from today:

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,208
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1,227
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,218
isabella_ said:
And some small pics from today:
Isabella, there goes the bigger versions of the above pictures. Cristina is positively glowing!

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 328
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 357
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 307
  • 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 472
  • 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 331
Pics of Princess Christina (after the announcement I believe)

Attachments

• AP657009_guest.jpg
    AP657009_guest.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 274
  • AP657007_guest.jpg
    AP657007_guest.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 277
Wonderful news indeed - gonratulations! :)

Wonderful News ....Congratulations to the new mom and dad to-be :)

Good God! The tabloids got one! :p

I'm so happy to hear about the pregnancy! Congrats to the two and I hope they have a healthy child!

What great news! It seems the tabloids have actually been pretty acurate with some of their news here lately, huh? I'd love for her to have a girl, but then again, I wouldn't want to be the lone girl with three brothers, so I'll just hope for a healthy baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom