Infanta Cristina pregnant again!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybelline

Courtier
City
n
Country
France
"SS.MM. los Reyes anuncian con alegría que S.A.R. la Infanta Doña Cristina y el Excmo. Sr. D. Iñaki Urdangarin, Duques de Palma de Mallorca, esperan el nacimiento de su cuarto hijo para el próximo mes de julio.

Barcelona, 2 de Diciembre de 2004"

A new baby for July.A girl, this time??

Wonderful news but they announce it very early. I´m sure Cristina also hopes for a little girl.:)

Where did you get the information? I can't find it anywhere.

It isn't on Casareal!! Well, if it is really true, they announce it quite early this time (like liv said), she is only 2 months pregnant or so, but I hope it's a girl!

Marvelous news for them. Congratulations.

On the other messageboards is nothing mentioned. Alone on the Foro Hispanico opiones sombre le Realeza.

I've looked in the Casa Real.es and also El ABC and EL Mundo and there is no mention of it.

what a good news !! i hope it's true and i wish them to have a girl :) congratulations

Hasn't Cristina had a miscarriage before (I don't know why but it's stuck in my head that she has.) If that were the case and she had miscarried, I don't think I find this information all that valid, as I think the family would wish to wait until they know for sure she is "out of the woods" (at least for the most part), and wouldn't announce that she is pregnant again until at least the middle to end of her 3rd month.

I had read somewhere that "all royal babies arrive early", meaning the date posted for delivery is about a month later than is actual. I would imagine this is done to keep the press at bay when the delivery is imminent. Not that it necessarily works..... So she just might be due in June and therefore be a bit farther along than we know.

Here in Spain, there are a lot of rumors about that, but there isn't an official announcement yet.

Anyway I desire that it's a true rumor! ;)

Emily said:
I had read somewhere that "all royal babies arrive early", meaning the date posted for delivery is about a month later than is actual. I would imagine this is done to keep the press at bay when the delivery is imminent. Not that it necessarily works..... So she just might be due in June and therefore be a bit farther along than we know.
I agree with your theory but then wouldn't it be smarter for announcements to come later too? Like if Cristina is REALLY due in July then she would only be 2 months along now.
But if she is ACTUALLY due in June then she would be 3 months along. But to carry on the charade of her baby being born in July they shouldn't announce it until the end of December or even in January.

rchainho said:
It isn't a good source and is one of the foruns with lots of lies.
Yeah, that's true.
But the rumor has been in a lot of Spanish magazines and TV programmes and in more serious forums as in the one of Hola Magazine.
Anyway it's just a rumour...

Yes, that would make more sense!

isabella_ said:
Yeah, that's true.
But the rumor has been in a lot of Spanish magazines and TV programmes and in more serious forums as in the one of Hola Magazine.
Anyway it's just a rumour...
Since Felipe and Letizia's wedding, there's been too a lot of rumours in Spanish (and French) magazines and TV programmes, and it has never been confirmed.

The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.

Solange said:
The Royal house of Spain confirmes a news of pregancy only when they are in there first trimester (3 months). So if Christina is pregnant than she will be 2 months maybe??? I think it is best to wait official news and not rely on rumors.
Reason probably being is that there is a significant chance of a miscarriage in the first trimester so they want to make sure before announcing anything...Wow, that'd be great news, if found true.

I'm not sure.But if the baby will be in July,so now she is already 2 months.

If ever she is really pregnant or not, I just wish and hope her the best in everything she does.

It is really great news if ever it is true that she is pregnant. The 3 niños would have a new brother / sister soon!

Well, here the rumors about a possible pregnancy go on.
( Spanish articles)

http://www.elsemanaldigital.com/articulos.asp?idarticulo=23842

http://www.todoellas.com/contenidos/espanol/48/duquesdepalma_2330.asp

And today there are another news too:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of Infanta Cristina, by his own decision, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

http://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noticia/noticia.asp?idnot=42333

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox145506.htm
This is what he said:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.

Last edited:
isabella_ said:
And today also there is another news:
Iñaki Urdangarín, husband of the Infanta Cristina, by his own desition, won't be the president of the Olympic Spanish Committee.

(Other Spanish articles)

http://man.libredirecto.com/doc/noticia/noticia.asp?idnot=42333

http://www.terra.com/deportes/articulo/html/fox145506.htm
He says that:

" I am charmed with this world and what it means. I do not believe, however, that this is the moment to be the president of the COE. It is something related to the sensations, to the perceptions. The life has a pace and I do not see that this one is the moment ",

A lot of people in Spain have related this new to the fact that Iñaki is going to be a father again.
Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?

Is he working on the 2012 Madrid bid? I think he would be an asset to that committee.

A little girl in the house would certainly be nice. Queen Sofia would be overjoyed with either a boy or girl. The pics of her with her grandchildren, having fun and waving to the photographers, always make me smile.

Here's hoping that Cristina has a nice, easy, uneventful pregnancy.

Bunkycat
http://xsorbit26.com/users5/royalupdate/index.php

Alexandria said:
Thanks for the update Isabella. I am interested in knowing what Inaki will do now that he won't have the next Olympic games to occupy his time? My understanding was that had he taken on the presidency of the Olympic committee, that would be a full time job.

I know he has a business degree and at one point was affiliated with assisting/consulting in designing athletic gear. Whatever became of that?
You're right Alexandria. Iñaki has some business (most of them related to sport) and I supose that he will continue being the vice-president of the COE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom