Infanta Cristina: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman, Part 1 (June 2003 - Dec. 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved all the pictures of Christina. She always seems so happy and friendly.

crisiñaki said:
you are most welcome K, and it's very good to know that a picture archivist like yourself haven't seen those pics, it makes the search worthwhile!:D:D
:D :D We all can't get enough pics, can we? :)

11uag7a.jpg
11uahjd.jpg
11uah44.jpg
11uahat.jpg

(FIS, Bunte, HOLA)

as always K, you always find the best pics!:)

I really like the one with the colorful "skiies" which are very 80's:D:D

and those beautiful pictures only made me look harder K!:D :

11wes02.jpg
11wetjm.jpg
(her first love: sailing:) )

11wets2.jpg
(with friends at a basketball game)
11wetz8.jpg
(watching the Army doing a pledge)

Source: Polfoto

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very glad you liked the pics, crisinaki! And your search has also been very successful again! I like your pics very much :) :)

Cristina visiting the EXPO in 1992:

11wg7zm.jpg

(HOLA/ebay)

you're a true star in the TRF skies K!;)

was this Expo in Sevilla? I know there was an Expo in Spain but I don't remember the date:eek:

crisiñaki said:
you're a true star in the TRF skies K!;)

was this Expo in Sevilla? I know there was an Expo in Spain but I don't remember the date:eek:
Thank you very much for that sweet compliment :)
And yes, you are right, the Expo of 1992 took place in Sevilla!

11wgcn6.jpg
11wgcpl.jpg
11wgegk.jpg
11wgemb.jpg

(HOLA, Bunte, Lecturas)

Thank you very much to two,crisiñaki and to iceflower by all the photos thus we enjoyed all,I very specially :D

monica821 said:
Thank you very much to two,crisiñaki and to iceflower by all the photos thus we enjoyed all,I very specially :D
I knew you'd enjoy it sis!;):D

And to keep the spirit:

124ygz8.jpg
124yh4i.jpg

Source: TopFoto

Cristina and Felipe at the 1995 Wimbledon Finale!

Last edited:
Great findings, crisinaki, I loved that hair style at that time :)
Cristina in 1985:

1537h1w.jpg

(HOLA)

Some more pics of beautiful Cristina :)

15cg5s6.jpg
15cg6zk.jpg
15cg8qq.jpg
15cg95s.jpg
15cg9lf.jpg

(Lecturas, Semana)

So many nice pics of Cristina... most of them I'd never seen. She photographs very well. She's looks so commandingly tall! I'll bet she has a real "presence" about her in person.

Of the three children of the Spain Kings, these who has the most changed is Cristina. Luckily for her, because after to have been a so beautiful young baby girl, her adolescence and her begining of "Young Lady" didn't been her best period.

We have to notice that since her wedding and particulary since her successive motherhoods - I should to say increasingly after each motherhood :) - she is becoming a very, very wonderful and stunning woman:D

I'm sure it's a proof of very strong character because it's obvious that the Infanta, as many women , has to pay attention with her weigh and as she succeed so beatifully it's a tremandous example for all those who have the same necessity:D

The secret is not quiet totaly secret : to have four so handsome and wealthy babies, to have a very active and healthy life, to make sport....AND to have a so handsome and lovely husband :p ...for the else willingness

thanks to iceflower by the photos of the Infant, for my they are new never had seen them so I am thankful to you double :)

great cristina photos! she is a very b eautiful women, the photos from the last years she is pregnant in all the photos!

rchat said:
So many nice pics of Cristina... most of them I'd never seen. She photographs very well. She's looks so commandingly tall! I'll bet she has a real "presence" about her in person.

I've seen her in person and she looks even better and has great skin and beautiful hair; about her height well I'm slightly taller than her so I wasn't that impressed but her presence has a unique force even if you didn't know she was the King's daughter you'd know there was someone very powerful:)

some pics...

with Luis Alfonso de Borbón

with QS in 1993

UNESCO work 1995

at a wedding in 1994 (This is an awful outfit:eek::eek: )

State Visit, London 1994

Source: APL

Once again K, thanks for sharing those treasures with us;)

More pics:

1. At Elena's wedding, Sevilla 1995
2. European Summit, with Felipe González and Jacques Chirac, Madrid 1995
3. At UNESCO's HQ, Paris 1989
4. At the 60th Anniversary of Norwegian Monarchs with Prince Friso of the Netherlands, Norway 1997
5 & 6. Official Visit to Argentina, 1992 (she's with former President Menem in 6)
7. Getting her pilot's certificate, Spain 1984 (don't ask why or where, I just put what the caption says:eek: )

Source: Corbis

Thank you so much for the photos

Yo have been finding a lot of good photos:)

Thank you for sharing :D :cool: ;)

Very nice findings, crisinaki, especially the ones from Argentina :)

Here are also two pics from 1992, taken during her visit to the USA (she's with an actress on the second pic, but I can't remember her name at the moment :p ) :
20i8c2w.jpg
20i8dav.jpg

(RM)

iceflower said:
Very nice findings, crisinaki, especially the ones from Argentina :)

Here are also two pics from 1992, taken during her visit to the USA (she's with an actress on the second pic, but I can't remember her name at the moment :p ) :

(RM)

I'm pretty sure it's Anjelica Huston

Thankss to iceflower :) :) :)
it has very sweet factions when she smiles :p !!!!!

Indeed, VictoriaRomanov, that's the name I was searching for, thank you :)
And Monica, you are most welcome :)

Cristina in 1985 and very blonde in 1986 (that pic was taken in Seoul):

20rl0tt.jpg
20rl11u.jpg

(HOLA)

The outfit in the first picture, taken in 1985, is very Princess Di. White stockings, red shoes that match the jacket, contrasting skirt with bold print. The hairdo is really awful. (Is there a bad hairstyles thread?)

Cristina looks different now, and I can't put my finger on it. Most people look less and less well as they get older, but so far Cristina has looked better each year. I'd say it's just that she has a better sense of style, but it's her face that looks the most different to me.

royaltywatcher said:
The outfit in the first picture, taken in 1985, is very Princess Di. White stockings, red shoes that match the jacket, contrasting skirt with bold print. The hairdo is really awful. (Is there a bad hairstyles thread?)

Cristina looks different now, and I can't put my finger on it. Most people look less and less well as they get older, but so far Cristina has looked better each year. I'd say it's just that she has a better sense of style, but it's her face that looks the most different to me.
I think she had a nose job

Redferns said:

I don't think so, the estructure and shape of her nose have always been the same, it's like Elena, if any of them would have had a nose job, the change would be too noticeable...:rolleyes:;)

and another pic:

that's Cristina as flagbearer in Seoul 88 with fellow sailor Jose Luis Doreste
source: coe.es

Redferns said:

I guess you could be right, maybe she has had a little alteration made (although I can't see it myself), but lets not forget that Cristina has lost weight, and the shape of the nose can look different due to this (it can appear bigger or even smaller).
Anyway, if she has had work done then good for her if that's what she wanted! :flowers:

Nice pics btw! I love to see how much her style has changed. :)

Last edited:
Cover

Last edited:
Cristina in London 1984:

(HOLA)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom