Infanta Cristina: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman, Part 1 (June 2003 - Dec. 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased you liked my last pics and I like yours meac, seeing her laughing makes me smile as well :)

Cristina in 1997 and 1998 :

w14e89.jpg
w14evp.jpg

(HOLA, GALA)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Iceflower, I simply love your pics, please keep posting them!!!! :)

Thank you for your comments, N and Romy :)

Here are two pics of Cristina in Peru in 1998, I could not find them in this thread, so I hope they have not been posted before:
w8rfpz.jpg
w8rgut.jpg

(diez minutos)

Cristina visiting Colombia in 1992 and taking lots of pics herself :):

xfw4xz.jpg
xfw510.jpg
xfw5ko.jpg
xfw5rl.jpg
xfw5yc.jpg
xfw61h.jpg

(HELLO)

thank you very much to iceflower… really you surprise to me with the so wonderful photos that you show to us, Cristina is so professional for everything ;)

WOW K!
The Colombian pictures are beyond AWESOME.
She visited the Sierra Nevada, a very beautiful place in the northern shore of Colombia, there are some natives called "arhuacos" who still keep most of the traditions of their ancestors and their own ways of govern, the beach are very beautiful and extremely clean and the weather is heavenly!
I know this place and I think that it's cool that every time someone from the SRF goes to South America they establish contact with the culture and acknowledge the impact of the mixed Spanish/Native culture in that side of the world!

Lovely pics of Princess Cristina on her trip to Colombia.:) Thanks for posting, Iceflower.;) I remember seeing those pics in Hola and other Spanish magazines back in 1990s.:) The first pic of her is so cute when she was drinking.:D Please keep posting!

I'm glad you all liked the pics as well, M, N and Chantal :)
And N, thanks for sharing the additional information with us :)

Chantal Clement said:
Lovely pics of Princess Cristina on her trip to Colombia.:) Thanks for posting, Iceflower.;) I remember seeing those pics in Hola and other Spanish magazines back in 1990s.:) The first pic of her is so cute when she was drinking.:D Please keep posting!
Chantal, I wasn't sure if your "Please keep posting" was meant for those pics or for pics of Cristina in general, so I scanned in the rest of the Colombia pics as well :) - the second pic is so impressive..
zva1ax.jpg
zva1rq.jpg
zva2bq.jpg

(HELLO)

Again K, you rock my world!
Those pics are beyond awesome, they give us a glimpse of her personality, her simplicity and the fact that she's a humble person even if she's the daughter of a King; Cristina is what I call a true Princess inside and out.

The lady in the bright pink polo shirt is Ana Milena Gaviria, she was Colombia's First Lady at the time; her husband and her went to Felipe's wedding so they have a good connection with the SRF!;)

wow M, beautiful pics
Both Cristina and Iñaki were such cuties when they were children!
Now we know why their children are so gorgeous!:D

Source: seeger press

Hi IceFlower,

You were wondering what I mean by" Please keep posting".. What I mean is I would like to see more pics of Princess Cristina when she was young (teenger and young adult in her 20s or 30s) I am sorry I said please keep posting. I hope this will help you understand what I mean. Thanks.:)

No need to apologize, Chantal ;) :) And thanks for the pics, M and N, especially the one of the two sisters is great!
Some more pics of Cristina - the quality is not that good as the articles have been so small, but I love the pic with the baby in her arms :)

10gyza1.jpg
10gz7mf.jpg
10gz8uo.jpg

(das neue, NW)

Thanks thanks and thanks to iceflower every day I like plus the photos that you put,The three precious ones,but my favorite second with the baby ;)

once again: awesome pics, you rock J!:):):)

I really like the way dress in pic 1 looks on her, the second picture with the baby is truly adorable and don't worry about quality or size, they are great!;)

It's always such a great pleasure to share, discuss and comment pics with my SRF dream team, M and N :) Just love it :)

Here are some HOLA clippings, no comment about that hair style in the second article..:eek: :p

10nyqgk.jpg
10nytc5.jpg

(HOLA)

Thank you very much always you surprise to us to iceflower,again thanks.
In that first plane of Cristina I see it beautiful ;)

thanks once again for the pics K!
Cristina had the she-mullet!:eek::eek::eek:, thank God she's a glamour goddess now!;)

iceflower said:
Here are some HOLA clippings, no comment about that hair style in the second article..:eek: :p

Thanks iceflower! In the second article Cristina really looks like her mother ;)

You are most welcome girls :) And sOfIa, I would say her mother looks better with that hair style ;)

Cristina having fun and visiting a school:

10qz3g2.jpg
10qz3uv.jpg
10qz5fr.jpg

(Bunte, das neue)

thanks iceflower ... cristina is a great professional in all aspects, his mother he recalls me !!!!

Her biggest passion, sailing:
110dmyq.jpg

At the 5th hundred anniversary of Santa Cruz of Palma:
110dp55.jpg

Official Visit to Norway:
110dpvt.jpg

Skiing:
110drew.jpg

Close up:
110ds1g.jpg

At her sister's wedding:
110ds8n.jpg

Tweed:eek::
110dsol.jpg

Source: Cover

Infanta Cristina pictures, from Corbis

1987 - with Princess Diana

(1992 - Lanzarote)

(1994)

Last edited:
Wowww marvelous the photos, thanks I am delighted with you :D

monica821 said:
Wowww marvelous the photos, thanks I am delighted with you :D

You're welcome Monica.

One thing I like in Infanta Cristina "old" pictures is that she can look eighties but she never looks weird or absurd. Even on eighties she was a very elegant young lady. :)
I wonder how we survived the 80's;) ...

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Thank you so much for the pics. Christina is soo good looking and she does resembles her mother a lot

lisa777 said:
Thank you so much for the pics. Christina is soo good looking and she does resembles her mother a lot

And she (like her mother) looks better with age, they all get older so nicely, wonder what's their secret?:rolleyes::D

mtbcm said:
One thing I like in Infanta Cristina "old" pictures is that she can look eighties but she never looks weird or absurd. Even on eighties she was a very elegant young lady. :)
The thing is that this really wasn't easy, so Cristina was definetly lucky..:)

Crisinaki, I really love the COVER pics you posted, some were new to me! Thanks a lot for posting them!

iceflower said:
The thing is that this really wasn't easy, so Cristina was definetly lucky..:)

Crisinaki, I really love the COVER pics you posted, some were new to me! Thanks a lot for posting them!

you are most welcome K, and it's very good to know that a picture archivist like yourself haven't seen those pics, it makes the search worthwhile!:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom