Infanta Cristina: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman, Part 1 (June 2003 - Dec. 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!!! Great pictures!
Thanks one again, iceflower! You are a star!!! :)

Thank you for you extremely sweet comments :)

Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina at Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg's wedding in 1981:

She was 15-16 at the time!!!

Source: pdas1201 at the wedding thread in TRF;)

Thanks by the photo crisiñaki :D !!!

Always a treasure for us!! Thanks for the photo, N!! ;)

crisiñaki said:
Queen Sofia and Infanta Cristina at Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg's wedding in 1981:
So sweet to see them with the same gestures and smile, thank you N! :)
Here are some pics from 1985: Cristina with her dad at Mallorca:
ru2m90.jpg
ru2l3d.jpg
ru2m4p.jpg

(das neue)

Thanks for the pics, iceflower!! You are a star!! ;)

I don't seem to stop thanking you K!;)
God those jeans:eek: :eek: Cristina is the poster child for "beautiful girl, horrid 80's fashion":D

...JuAnItA... said:
Thanks for the pics, iceflower!! You are a star!! ;)
That's so sweet of you two. And as to those jeans, they are typically for German teachers, don't know why, not only in the 80s but untill today :D

All my cousins and me ACTUALLY WORE those kind of jeans in the 80's! And we were more than happy thinking that we were very fashioned! :rolleyes: However, I like them when Infanta Cristina wore them.

Vanesa.

Vanesa said:
All my cousins and me ACTUALLY WORE those kind of jeans in the 80's! And we were more than happy thinking that we were very fashioned! :rolleyes: However, I like them when Infanta Cristina wore them.

Vanesa.

Well when you are that tall, slender and beautiful everything looks nice on you no matter how awful it is:eek: :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;)

Do you remember the pics I had posted from 1987 together with Princess Diana and the discussion we had about Diana being dressed much better? Here is one more pic of that visit, but in this case I prefer Cristina's dress :D

s2h0t3.jpg

(FIS)

I like but that of Cristina :p !!!!!

Thankssss iceflower :D

iceflower said:
Do you remember the pics I had posted from 1987 together with Princess Diana and the discussion we had about Diana being dressed much better? Here is one more pic of that visit, but in this case I prefer Cristina's dress :D

(FIS)

I agree with you K, Cristina's dress wasn't the best I've ever seen on her but for all her fashion disasters in the 80's it was incredibly stylish:rolleyes: ;)

You're welcome monica and you are right crisinaki :D
This time not "pretty in pink", but "pretty in white" in 1996 :)

s5l56p.jpg
s5l7xj.jpg

(FIS)

That white one sits down it very well... thankssss iceflower :p

1996, the year Cristina met Iñaki and started to have the glow of love all around her...;) :)

If, is certain crisiñaki was very good-looking with a face of full happiness :D !!!!

Thanks, K! ;)
Infanta Cristina looks beautiful in this dress!

sb0408f13sy.jpg
sb0409f10fa.jpg

pics from
la Vanguardia
Revista del domingo 10/05/97

Thanks for those pics meac!

OMG, the long early 90's skirts:rolleyes: , like the one she wore to Elena's engagement; a true fashion disaster:eek: but the rest of the outfit is pretty cool.

BTW: have you noticed that in pics from those years Cristina's almost always wearing reading glasses and now she never does? What do you think: surgery or contact lenses, I heard about lasik but never got it confirmed:rolleyes: :) :D

I'm glad you liked the last pics I posted :) and I like yours too meac! Thank you!

As to your question, I would say contact lenses, but I do not know it for sure ;)

Here are some more pics from 1997, I love that pic of her laughing..:

sdgtvb.jpg
sdgu1s.jpg
sdgw1k.jpg
sdgw7a.jpg

(HOLA, Lecturas, FIS)

As always, my dear K, you are the source of many great post and moments in TRF, thanks a lot!:D :D :D

The 80's and 90's earrings were awful, so big and unflattering; even if I have to say that she looks very good in those pics, it seems like her body has always been fit, but she takes care (fourth picture: Diet Coke can on her right hand):rolleyes: :cool:

Infanta Cristina does a cirurgy for dont use glasses. I was at 3/ 4 years ago...it was in a clinica in north of spain and the queen go with her..i see fotos, but i cant find now..is a simple cirurgy..

Thanks by the pincs of the Infant Cristina ;)

crisiñaki,She I am operated some years ago of the miopia and no longer carries the eyeglasses.

monica821 said:
Thanks by the pincs of the Infant Cristina ;)

crisiñaki,She I am operated some years ago of the miopia and no longer carries the eyeglasses.

I knew it!:p
Thanks vodkanokas and monica821 for confirming my suspicions;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom