Infanta Cristina: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman, Part 1 (June 2003 - Dec. 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
iceflower said:
:D You are so right about that! And Juan Carlos looks sooo young on that pic! Thanks for posting! The pic reminded me of two others I have from 1967:

(Lecturas, NP)

We're on the same page iceflower:)

crisiñaki said:
We're on the same page iceflower:)
I think so too :) :)
Here are two pics 20 years later, when Diana and Charles visited them in 1987:

nbf5mp.jpg
nbf5ue.jpg

(HOLA)

Great pics everyone! In the last 2 that iceflower posted Cristina really looks like Sofia. She definately looked more like her mother then than she does now.

And LaChicaM. I totally agree...as much as i hate 80's fashion Diana's outfit was lovely!

...sOfIa.... said:
Great pics everyone! In the last 2 that iceflower posted Cristina really looks like Sofia. She definately looked more like her mother then than she does now.

And LaChicaM. I totally agree...as much as i hate 80's fashion Diana's outfit was lovely!

It seems like in the 80's mother and two daughters had the same hairdo:eek:

Well, I think Cristina looked a lot like her mother because of her *shudders* hairdo back then, she still looks more like her mother than like her father, but the resemblance has lessened with the years.

On the other hand, we critizies Elena's braid right now, but in the 80's her hairdo was FAR worse, at least now she looks like she's done an effort to tame her hair:D

I share your opnion that on the last pics I posted Diana wore a much better dress, but on the other hand: a beautiful woman can wear everything :D and Cristina has always been a beautiful girl and woman :)

Cristina used to be a pretty girl but now she's a very beautiful woman, it's like her mother and sister, the older the better:D

crisiñaki said:
Cristina used to be a pretty girl but now she's a very beautiful woman, it's like her mother and sister, the older the better:D
That's right, crisiñaki!:D The older the better! ;)
She's really a beautiful woman, well she always was!! She was a cute baby and now she is a very acttractive woman!

crisiñaki said:
the older the better:D
:D Very well said, I hope that will be true for all of us ;) :)
Here are some pics of Cristina in the early 90s. In my eyes this time with nice dresses, wonder what you think of them?! :)

o10e1e.jpg
o10fvl.jpg
o10g0l.jpg

(HOLA)

iceflower said:
:D Very well said, I hope that will be true for all of us ;) :)
Here are some pics of Cristina in the early 90s. In my eyes this time with nice dresses, wonder what you think of them?! :)

(HOLA)
Thank you, iceflower!!
You always find something special!! ;)
The pictures are good but i have seen better than these.

Thank you for your compliment JuAnItA :)
What did you mean with your last sentence? That you've seen the same pics in a better quality or pics with better dresses she wore?

iceflower said:
Thank you for your compliment JuAnItA :)
What did you mean with your last sentence? That you've seen the same pics in a better quality or pics with better dresses she wore?
:D With better dresses!! The quality is good! ;)

1. well iceflower it seems like rchainho, you and me are the only ones mantaining this thread with pictures;) :D :D
2.It's hard to believe that Simoneta is younger than Cristina, those good Greek genes are now showing off (look at Alexia, she's 5 years older than her husband and you'll never notice in their faces).
3. the early 90's fashion still had some of the 80's collateral damage:D so we can't expect our royal ladies to be impeccably dressed at the time, except for Queen Sofía who's been a glamour goddess since the beginning;)
4. this thread is a good way of showing the evolution of Infanta Cristina from a pretty girl (the prettiest in her family if you ask me) to a very well-groomed, elegant, beautiful woman; Iñaki must wake up every morning and think: damn, i'm the luckiest guy in the universe.:D :D :D

...JuAnItA... said:
:D With better dresses!! The quality is good! ;)
:) That's a relief, JuAnItA :)

Crisinaki, once more, I agree with you in all points, but three are already a good number of people ;) :D

iceflower said:
(HOLA)
Cristina was always a beautiful woman. But today I like her fashion more than in the 80s or 90s. She is never overdressed. She always looks good. I like the photo on the right. Juan Carlos looks so young and nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
lisa777 said:
I think Christina is a beautiful woman. Does she have brown eyes or blue?????

I've seen her in person and she has dark green eyes, almost like deep jade color:rolleyes:

When and where did you have the chance to see her that close, crisinaki? :)
And does anybody know when the following pic was taken, I got it from a look-back-article but without the year..

ouus5e.jpg

(Diez Minutos)

I met her, Iñaki and Iñaki's mother in Barcelona, they were walking with Miguel (the cutest boy ever), it really was kinda accidental and I got all starry-eyed but they were very nice; she's much better looking in person and Iñaki is sooo handsome, they are really an striking pair and Cristina is as tall as I am, cool but even then you feel short next to Iñaki:D :D

I gotta stop rambling but it was such an exciting experience, imagine you can meet your favourite royal couple:eek: :) :D

And about the picture my guess is that it comes from the early nineties, which means Cristina's middle and late twenties according to her look then, she only started using the diamond flower tiara after her wedding in 1997.

That has definetly been an exciting experience, crisinaki, thank you for sharing that! :) And thank you as well for trying to help, I had thought of the late 80s or the very early 90s..

Some more pics from the mid 90s, it's so interesting to compare these pics with some recent ones..:)
qrm1vn.jpg
qrm26p.jpg
qrmf0x.jpg

(HOLA, Lecturas)

Good to have you back iceflower!!!:) .
Cristina's style has really improved through the years and now she looks better than she did then.

Thank you, iceflower ;) !!!!!

crisiñaki said:
Good to have you back iceflower!!!:) .
Cristina's style has really improved through the years and now she looks better than she did then.
She looks much better now!!
Thank you very much, iceflower! :)

I'm glad you liked the pics, crisinaki, monica and JuAnIta :)
Here are some more- the first one makes me dream of spring that has not yet arrived here in snowy Germany :)

qznrwn.jpg
qzod9g.jpg
qzofu1.jpg

(HOLA, Semana)

Thank youuuuu :p !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristina looks good in the second one, but longer hair suits her better (the length she has now is really good;) ) but she hasn't had as bad times as her sister did, thank God they both improved a lot and became the embassadors of good Spanish designers around the world before Letizia appeared in the picture.
It's kind a requisite to be elegant to be a part of the SRF these days; well we have the exception that confirms the rule: Jaime:D :D :D

I'm glad you liked them, rchainho and monica :)

And crisinaki, I agree with you in all points :) - I found some pics from 1983 (Sofia and Felipe visited Cristina in London) where she wore the Jaime-style :p :D I apologize for the small size, it was only a 1/2 paged article..

r2nupv.jpg
r2ooqb.jpg
r2oojm.jpg

(FIS)

Oh, great pictures, those were the times when Cristina was studying at the Hellenic College in London and yes, she was wearing the elf-style that Jaime has made soo popular right now:rolleyes: but come on it was the eighties so it's kind of forgiven, she was soo young there about 17-18 years.

Sofia looked stylish even in the 80's, what's that woman's secret?:cool:

Thanks a lot again iceflower, you never fail on making me happy with awesome pics and your collection is pretty impressive:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom