Infanta Cristina: Pictures as a Girl and Young Woman, Part 1 (June 2003 - Dec. 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
crisiñaki said:
And she has taught that kind of kindness to her children;)

Yes, exactly
This marriage looks soooooo happy. It's touching:)

another picture, this time wearing her mother's tiara:

Source: Hola, a very old magazine my mother had (1982) so I scanned the picture and uploaded it at Imageshack

Last edited:
She is much more better looking by now, but we shall not forget she was a teenager and became adult during the eighties, terrible years for fashion :D
I don't know lot of women who looked good during the eighties.

crisiñaki said:
And she has taught that kind of kindness to her children;)
Indeed, she has :)

And to Danielane: If you look at the teenagers today, all has become much more easier, the 80s and even the years till the middle of the 90s were terrible for teenager fashion and looks :)

Two more pics of Cristina:
jracqq.jpg
jrad06.jpg

(HOLA)

She was so cute when she was little... and now she is a beautiful woman... :)

Whats the height of Infanta Cristina?..I think shes a tall lady

Two pics from 1981 - I like her hair :)
k1aqh4.jpg
k1aqud.jpg

(rue des archives)

iceflower said:
Two pics from 1981 - I like her hair :)

(rue des archives)
Beautiful pictures!
Thanks, iceflower! ;)

...JuAnItA... said:
Beautiful pictures!
Thanks, iceflower! ;)
I'm glad you liked them as well, can't get enough of these pictures..:)

Does she own a dog these days? I heard she likes animals a lot

that picture with felipe sitting cross legged on the diving board is so cute!they're just like any other family.

A pic of a very good looking Cristina with Prince Philippe, there had been rumors the two would marry, but that's long long time ago..;) :)

mkf33p.jpg

(FIS)

iceflower said:
A pic of a very good looking Cristina with Prince Philippe, there had been rumors the two would marry, but that's long long time ago...;)
wow! how young and good looking were they both... what a pity they didn't fall in love :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturn said:
wow! how young and good looking were they both.... what a pity they didn't fall in love :rolleyes:
Where was this picture taken and when?
Yeah, that would have been the wedding of the century (even if that was in the 80's and we know good taste wasn't in then;) ).
But I think at the end things worked out fine: Cristina and Phillippe found their soulmates because they were wise enough to wait for the right person, so good for them, they now have very loving marriages and cute kids:D

BTW: are there more pictures of them together? I heard there were some while they were in Baqueira skiing, but I haven't been able to find them

Last edited by a moderator:
crisiñaki said:
Where was this picture taken and when?
Unfortunately I do not know when and where this pic was taken, but I share your opinion that things worked out fine the way they did :)
The following pics are not of such a good quality, but I think it's interesting to see her different kind of styles :)
ms213d.jpg
ms21cy.jpg

(HOLA 1989/ ebay)

iceflower said:
Unfortunately I do not know when and where this pic was taken, but I share your opinion that things worked out fine the way they did :)
The following pics are not of such a good quality, but I think it's interesting to see her different kind of styles :)

(HOLA 1989/ ebay)

From La Revista, 1997 (magazine of www.elmundo.es)

God, 80's fashion was awful but she looked good even on that;)
Are there pictures of her with former "boyfriends" like Álvaro Bultó?, it was said that Cristina did rafting with him many times because he loves extreme sports

Last edited:
I found more pictures
Source: Cover

(terrible 80's fashion:confused: ) (Palma de Mallorca, 1976) (as a kid) (with Felipe and Carlos Arias, former Spanish President) (with 2 ponytails I think) (in high school) (with the helenic tiara used by her mother on her wedding day) (with her former "boyfriend" Fernando Leon, gold medal in Seul 88 in sailing)

Last edited:
More images again from Cover:
(at the Nobel gala 1989 with winner Camilo José Cela) (another 80's look :( ) (at the playground in Zarzuela Palace)

Last edited:
with her former "boyfriend" Fernando Leon, gold medal in Seul 88 in sailing

They were boyfriends? Where did you read that?

rchainho said:
They were boyfriends? Where did you read that?

I put the "boyfriend" between quotation marks because she spend a lot of time with him back then, but in the tradition of the SRF, they never accepted they were dating but it was like "common knowledge" back then.

If you see Hola or any other "pink" magazine in the years 1988-1990, you'll see that there are mentions of a relationship (at least friendship) between the two of them

crisiñaki said:
I put the "boyfriend" between quotation marks because she spend a lot of time with him back then, but in the tradition of the SRF, they never accepted they were dating but it was like "common knowledge" back then.

If you see Hola or any other "pink" magazine in the years 1988-1990, you'll see that there are mentions of a relationship (at least friendship) between the two of them
but i don't have those magazines. :(

Cristina's first birthday (13th June 1966):

(she was a cutie just like Irene is now:D and Elena looks exactly like she does now:eek: )
SOURCE: Getty Images

crisiñaki said:
Cristina's first birthday (13th June 1966):
(she was a cutie just like Irene is now:D and Elena looks exactly like she does now:eek: )
:D You are so right about that! And Juan Carlos looks sooo young on that pic! Thanks for posting! The pic reminded me of two others I have from 1967:
n54qs9.jpg
n55wzq.jpg

(Lecturas, NP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom