Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Infanta Cristina, Iñaki & Family, News & Events, Part 15 (March 2011 - Sep. 2017)

Welcome to
Infanta Cristina & Family
News & Events Part 15
Found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
The Forum Moderators

Last edited by a moderator:

Infanta Cristina attended the presentation of the new collection of watches of
the Foundation 'Viva Africa' at the Rabat jewelry on March 24, 2011 in Madrid.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages ** daylife **

Irene is a doll! I was so happy to see pictures of her and her brothers and parents. She is going to be a sportswoman , I´m quite sure, following the tradition of De Palmas´family.

An Ard Ri: Thanks for all those lovely photos of the Infanta and her family!

I hope the family visit Spain over the Summer Holidays.

The photos of this family always transmit to me a sense of family and enjoyment. Both Cristina and Iñaki are genuinely fond of their children and I love to see the way take
them all over the place and enjoy each others company.
lI do hope they´ll come over to Spain for the holidays.

According to an article in today's Washington Post newspaper, Style section, Infanta Cristina attended a power lunch in DC that Princess Mathilde of Belgium also attended yesterday.

Inaki Urdangarin delivered his former handball shirt to the Barcelona Museum on July 12, 2011 in Barcelona, Spain.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

^^yes, she was. The article says she was invited a year ago when visiting the institute and was now officially nominated for this role

^^yes, she was. The article says she was invited a year ago when visiting the institute and was now officially nominated for this role

Thank you julliette :flowers:

I really find this woman very beautiful. Not in the conscious, superficial way -- she exudes intelligence, warmth, purpose. She is not a fashion victim by simply following whatever fad there is. She knows what looks good on her, and she appears confident without looking arrogant.

And what a treat -- becoming more beautiful as she ages!

I really find this woman very beautiful. Not in the conscious, superficial way -- she exudes intelligence, warmth, purpose. She is not a fashion victim by simply following whatever fad there is. She knows what looks good on her, and she appears confident without looking arrogant.

And what a treat -- becoming more beautiful as she ages!

I agree with you,I've always admired the Infanta Cristina (& her sister Elena).

I agree with both of you. She is my very favourite in the Spanish Royal Family. I admire her vitality, the way whe raises (and enjoys) her children, her elegance that doesn´t follow fads but what looks better for a woman of her age and height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom